My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

This is the Out of Character thread for the RP "My crazy adventures in Ponyville". You can discuss anything related, or not related, to the RP here. This is made if you had a large question or some comment that may be too be added into the RP. Small ones are okay, and they are okay in the main RP as long as you can still RP in it. For those who are looking for the main RP, Here it is. Click here to go to the RP.

Also, you could just talk whatever you like here, whatever you got in your mind, just make sure it stays within the forum rules.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

Peace Keeper

Well... for me not sure. My OC is gone till another time, so I guess I ride with an idea from others using another OC. Hopefully I can post during the time.

Maplewood

Maple is going to investigate this bunker and find some plans for a experimental timber wolf

Misty Fly

Maple i destroyed all the timberwolves along with the factory and the psycho who made them got away
Magic...

Maplewood

Yes but in the wreckage is a part of the lab braids there's now way a place like that could be completely destroyed unless a nuclear bomb was detonated, but I could change the post

Misty Fly

what lab braids? all i found was a secret underground lab with all kinds of plans and such is that what you found?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

i am fine with a season two say fast forward and me and misty are living together since that was still planned but in season two it would be assumed that she still hasnt gotten a new home? maybe well thats up to the other party involved as well...
ehh its just an idea after all how do you guys feel about that?

Peace Keeper

Alright everyone. I was thinking of starting season 2, so if you want a vote on whether to end it and go season 2, you can vote on it here.

What is Season 2?
-It is pretty much still the crazy adventures, but a sequel. It takes place 3 years after the events.
Sequel?
-The adventures of season 2 takes place 3 years after the current events. Some events may or may not be forgotten.
If it takes place 3 years after, do I have to change OCs?
-You can keep using your current OC. However, ff you feel that your OC may change in the three years, you can post your updated OC info here. This will let us know the changes your OC has gone through. If your OC doesn't seem to change at all... you can leave it as is. You control how your OC evolves in 3 years, but try not to go extraordinary.

If we are going season 2, are we starting a new thread?
-We will be using this same thread. It will just be renamed. I will post a time split so that it separates season one from season 2.
Will it still be an open RP?
-Yes. It will still be open to everyone.
Anything more?
-There will be added rules in the RP this time, so that way everyone can be happy and not get out of hand. The rules will be posted later.

Well... that is about it. If the majority votes, we will end the RP in a good manner, and plan for season 2. The RP will be locked to prepare. We will give you some time to think about how your OC evolves in the three years so you don't rush too hastingly. From there, season 2 will open, andd ya guys will be able to have fun once again.

Julien999

Hum... excuse me? It's still something we can talk? Well...

(modified) I wanted to do something but... oh well.

Peace Keeper

2015 May 08, 00:50:42 #12 Last Edit: 2015 May 08, 04:12:01 by Peace Keeper
I got some news.

Next week are my finals week, so somewhere this weekend or right after this weekend, I am gonna have to go off of LoE for a bit to study for exams. Ima let ya guys know when I be leaving.

Good luck in the RP.

Julien999

lol I normaly used "Pinkie Time" for passing time! Oh well.

Peace Keeper

I added a poll so people can choose to go Season 2 or stay to Season 1. If ya guys got other options, feel free to ask.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Peace Keeper

If most agree by Friday or so, I can begin Season 2 right away. I'll see the tally probably Monday or Tuesday so I can make a conclusion to where we stand so we can plan for the others who RPed before the changes they went through in the 3 years, if any.

GoldenTerrabyte

Although I wasn't in the first one, since it takes 3 years in the future, I will be using a slightly older version of Doro, he'd be slightly more grown up.
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Alrights. I probably should make my changes listed so that I can be ready to post it up once I see that everyone agrees to go season 2.

Peace Keeper

2015 May 29, 01:55:58 #19 Last Edit: 2015 May 29, 04:31:03 by Peace Keeper
From the results, I can see that everyone who voted would like to take it to Season 2.

So Ima go ahead and finish the first season. Good thing is that it ended in a happy ending. I like that.

If there is any changes you will make to your OC in the 3 years, you can add the change here. If not, you can leave as is and jump into the RP as is.

Ima lock the RP for perhaps just this friday. Ima go ahead and give people time to think of their OC's evolution, or if not, give people time to notice. I will also add a bit more stuff to the rules so that it doesn't get too out of control for the future. So hope we all can have fun. I will let you all know when it will open.

Post Merge

Here is my changes of my OC in the future.
Spoiler: show

Race: Pegasus
Color changes: Secondary mane and tail are slightly whiter now.
Appearance: A itsy bit thicker. Hooves are now thick black.
Strengths: Now a bit stronger, and a bit smarter. Can haul heavy loads (strong hind legs). Now flies a bit faster.
Weaknesses: Still gullible. Avoids conflict a lot, especially in bad situations. (Still scared, but slightly not as much). And is still shy.

Bio (after 3 years):
He graduated in meteorology and now works in Las Pegasus as a weather caster co-team planner. He plans with other ponies to distribute rain and seasons for all of Las Pegasus to ensure the ponies can stay with enough water for crops and themselves, and for seasonal changes that come and go. He still lives with his parents, but now helps with bills to support them.
He has also learned to finally accomplish what was though impossible for pegasi to do. He finally is able to use his magic at will, perhaps becoming the first pegasus currently alive to do so. At a cost of involuntary pegasi magic while in use, he is able to levitate objects in the air. however, he isn't able to lift something as heavy as a broom. He can change his magic back to it's regular pegasus magic form. Though he will tend to hide it from the general public, as he is too shy to be well known for such an ability.

Go Up