Elemental Magic 101 (sign up)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Nov 10, 17:58:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Hi Match, you don't look happy to be here.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Roots

Roots swallows and quickly breaks eye contact with Match.

"I- I see."

Roots puts his hoof back on the ground and returns his gaze to Dark Hooves.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Do not ever limit yourself."

Peace Keeper

*-whoops. Been away too long.

BACK<---
->To the RP

Focus and strength? *sounding puzzled*
*Turns around to the other two* Oh! hi.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

((Sorry, forgot to change the page! :P))
Hearing Dark Hooves' question, Match's gaze falls downwards once more as he replies by saying, "I don't want to talk about it."

Dark Hooves

I see, well lets start. Roots, can you show me your degree of controlling your mana. Everypony else except for Peacemaker since he's shown me already.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Roots

Roots nods his head and takes a deep breath.

"I shall do my best sir."

Roots quickly looks around and finds a small patch of dirt devoid of grass just a few hoofsteps away. He begins to concentrate on the spot and soon a few blades of grass begin to appear, but it is clear he is struggling. He stops and sighs, letting the grass recede back into the ground and he hangs his head in defeat afterwards.

"So close yet so far..."

Dark Hooves

A good effort, I'll help you control it better as we go through the lessons. Match, you're up.

annosrules

2014 Nov 11, 23:55:36 #27 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 12, 00:13:31 by annosrules
Match's horn glows orange with magic as he easily levitates a book off a nearby table and flips it before returning it to it's place. "Satisfied?", he asks, obviously annoyed.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker still ponders on the words Dark Hooves told him
("Find the balance between focus and strength". I thought I did that. It was a heavy boulder and I focused enough to lift it. What does he mean?)

His attention was caught by Match demonstrating his magical abilities.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Roots

2014 Nov 12, 00:33:15 #29 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 12, 00:56:31 by Roots
Roots nods towards Dark Hooves and he quickly finds a spot next to Peacemaker. He too watches Match perform his magical abilities rather well.

"Hrm, perhaps I should have performed a levitation spell instead... Where did you obtain such skill with the art of levitation Match if I may ask? I- if you wish to share of course."

Roots pauses momentarily and he begins to think.

('Match sounds like he obviously doesn't want to be here... but he has such skill! I wonder what else he is hiding underneath all of that... hostility.')

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker didn't care much of Match's attitude, but gave a vertical nod for his attempt. He turned to Dark.
What you mean by focus and strength? I don't get it.

annosrules

Match looks at roots and shrugs, "I just use it a lot."

Roots

"Interesting. Well as the saying goes, practice makes perfect I guess."

Roots looks over at Dark Hooves and waits patiently.

Discordacopia

"WAIT UP",The voice comes from behind the practicing group of ponies as a young stallion comes bounding up to the group panting and carrying on his back what appears to be an oddly shaped guitar.The Crimson colored unicorn quickly recovers his breath and looks upon the group with his one exposed green eye that isn't covered by his long silver mane."Sorry im late,I've never been here before and I got lost"Explained the crimson pony sporting a guitar"By the way my names Kato.......i umm need help recovering my magic".The unicorn who called himself Kato gave the group a slight smile and brushed the silver mane from his eyes"Until recently I could use very high level magic,but lately in having trouble using magic at all"
The sky has never been the limit.We are our own limits.Its then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.

MY OC's
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

Roots

Roots turns around to meet the newcomer.

"I know how you feel, I remember when I first went to Canterlot and I had a hard time getting around. How are you doing uh... Kato right? Did I say that correctly? I'm known as Roots." He extends a hoof towards Kato. "It's always a pleasure to see a new face, but what was that you said before? Something about... recovering your magic? What happened to it?"

A look of concern appears on Roots' face when he asks the question.

Peace Keeper

Dark Hooves

Hi Kato, I am Dark Hooves. Nice to meet you.

Discordacopia

"its a pleasure to meet you roots"Exclaimed Kato reaching out and shaking the kind pony'a Hoove"Its a pleasure to meet all of you"He added looking to the other two ponies still wearing a smile.Kato decided right away he rather liked this group of ponies.He had been the slightest bit nervous upon coming to Canterlot for the first time but that nervousness had all but dissipated now.Kato again brushed his silver hair from his eyes and looked up as if pondering roots question"Well as i said not to long ago I was fully able to preform high level magic spells.Ive always had a natural talent i suppose"Explained Kato wandering off topic for only a second"But around the time i visited a little town outside of phillydelphia i suddenly lost my ability to perform much of any magic"
The sky has never been the limit.We are our own limits.Its then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.

MY OC's
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

Peace Keeper

Really? That's weird. *looking puzzled to Kato*

Go Up