Adventures in Equestria (Sign up!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

2014 Jun 10, 15:06:08 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 10, 15:52:14 by Rush of MLP
As we all know, Equestria is a big place, and in it is a wide variety of interesting characters, settings, and creatures. We also know that Equestria is a magical place full of wonders and things that have yet to be explored.

Sure, ponies like the Mane 6, Daring Do, and even the CMC, go on adventures through these unknown and forgotten places, discovering things beyond imagination. But what about the commoners; what about YOU? What would you do if an adventure was placed before you? Would you go discover the secrets that have yet to be found? Would you be able to face the all of the dangers along the way, or would you turn back?

Now, you may think highly of your abilities; you could go it alone, but every being in Equestria has their strengths, but they also have their weaknesses as well. What would you do if faced with a situation that you're unable to handle yourself? That's where others come in. You will probably want to gather a few others to journey with you to avoid any issues along the way. With this said, you also must remember the fact that has been proven time and time again: Friendship is Magic[/I].

Even with friends by your side, you will face many difficulties and struggles. This is why you need to know your own strengths and limits. If you push yourself too hard and end up down, you are no use to anyone. If a situation is too much for you and your group, don't hesitate to run; it's better to run and be able to learn from experience than it is to be put in harm's way because of disregarding one's boundaries.

With all of this still fresh in mind, what will you do? Will you just sit around with things out there waiting to be discovered? Or will you answer their call and venture to uncover them? [I]The choice is yours.

OOC here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11971.0

zendayafan111

A light brown peryton trotted around Everfree forest humming to herself while looking for something to eat. She couldn't find any food and sighed, ' i might as well go to Ponyville... ' she thought while heading out of the forest.
Stay Happy!

Zander Slade

Steam loved the wind rushing past his ears, the air nice and crisp in his longs. Spotting his destination, he started to ease up, his snowboard cutting a line in the mountains snow. As he came to a stop he stepped of the board and strapped it to his back.

Rush of MLP

On the outside rim of the Everfree Forest, Rush sat in one of the trees, watching the random random ponies come and go from place to place. He sighed to himself and thought, [I]'If only I could have been a part of that... Oh well, no need to dwell on yesterday when today is already here.'[/I]

He continued watching, oblivious to the things directly around him.

zendayafan111

Maplewings flew into Ponyville getting weird looks from other ponies. Maplewings bought an apple and flew back to Everfree.
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

Seeing the strange being go to and from Ponyville, Rush tilted his head.

[Color=gray]"Huh. Never seen that type of creature before."[/color]

zendayafan111

Maplewings soon lay down and ate her apple, she then saw a mouse scamper. Well its not as good as fish but it will do.. she thought as she clamped it in her jaws and ate it whole. Feeling full, she sat under a tree and daydreamed.
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

Rush got tired of watching the townsfolk, so he proceeded to hop from tree branch to tree branch rather quickly until he reached the tree he called "home". He lied down and sighed quietly to himself, before slowly drifting asleep.

Zander Slade

2014 Jul 03, 19:56:08 #8 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 03, 19:57:55 by Zander Slade
He walked into the cave, the mouth overlooking the nearby town of ponyville.  The cave continued back, getting more and more narrow until, just around the bend, a red painted door came into view. Opening the door steam entered his house, the inside was well furnished with several doors leading to different rooms. (Think of a hobbits home, but a little more technologically advanced, he has some steam powered technology, it is his name after all). Laying his board by the door, he went to check the fridge.

Post Merge

Should i have my pet now, or not at all, or an adventure we set out on?

zendayafan111

Maplewings started to sing, she had no one to sing to so she didn't care if she messed up, no one was listening to her. Right?
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

((I don't mind if you.have a pet, so long as it follows the same guidelines as characters.))

Rush's eyes opened slightly as singing filled the area. He sat up slightly, listening curiously to the new sound.

Zander Slade

'Im out of food already? There is no way its Steele, he doesn't need to eat.Guess i have to go into town.' He decides to leave his snowboard and just fly there.

(Name:Steele Dragon
Owner's name:Steam Blade
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed):Inferno Golem
Appearance:This two foot tall golem is made of steel, blackened from the magic magma core that powers the little guy, since magma gives off light, he has a red-orange glow emitting from the various cracks and gaps in his shell.
Abilities, if any: Fire resistant, can store stuff inside his hollow shell, resilient cause his metal shell, Incredible strength, a couple of fire and smoke based attacks.
Personality (optional): Having been activated a year ago, he is really curious. He is loyal, but also sarcastic.
Is that alright? He will mostly be staying in my cave anyway.)

zendayafan111

Promise that well stay for the sunset, and when the moon shines through the darkness. We can find the path that leads us home and on the way you'll maybe, sing me a song. she sung quietly.
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

((That's fine!))

Rush sat quietly on his branch, listening to the song.

Zander Slade

As he flew steam heard someone singing, he paused to listen for a minute.

zendayafan111

Promise that you'll always will be there, hold my hand whenever i feel scared... she continued singing Help me stand up tall if i- she stopped. She felt a presence nearby, she looked around frantically.
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

Curious of both the origin of the singing and why it stopped, Rush peered down.from his branch to the ground below.

Zander Slade

The abrupt stop set steam off, it showed that the being that sang either heard him, or another.

zendayafan111

Maplewings stopped looking around and sighed, her song was about her father and didn't like to stop singing. Maybe that was a mouse... she thought as she continued singing. Help me stand up tall if i fall down, make me laugh all day, on my bluest days. She looked down How could you promise that you always will be there,why'd you have to go away somewhere? Every morning into every night do you watch over me like the sun in the sky? Am i all alone or standing in your light? I wish that i could... maybe, sing you a song, tonight. she finished the song and sighed.
Stay Happy!

Zander Slade

The song itself brought steam happy thoughts, sad that it ended steam remembers that he was out to buy food so he continues into town.

Go Up