Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PlatinumJoystick

"Well...how big is the radius?" Joy asked, wondering why Rand didn't mention this sooner.

He also started picturing his Fillydelphia apartment, imagining all the small details, and trying to charge his horn on the down low.

That's really gonna hurt for weeks, and I'll probably burn out, but if it means this cat becomes a foal, I'll take it.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Maplewood

"he's bluffing that's not what going to happend " he tryed to snag the necklace but can't reach it "fine I lied I have no clue what it's going to do "

Rush of MLP

((Sorry about the inactivity...))

Rush sat in a tree on the edge of the clearing, hidden by some if the branches, as he overwatched the wholesituation. Even if this were to go south, if he could help it, he would NOT let this psychopathic reality-warper go unchecked, not in his forest, on his watch.

He waited for some kind of signal that would indicate to him when to advance, and when to strike if need be.

PlatinumJoystick

"You got anything else up your sleeve, or is that your whole plan?" Joy was taunting Rand, hoping to distract him from noticing Maple.

"Because if the whole thing was banking on me not being able to snap Maple out of your trance, you kinda need better plans. You should know by now, there's always a way out with us. So, tell me. Is this it, or is there more?"

Maplewood

"well there is one thing" he puffed into smoke breaking the bond causeing maple to clutch his chest and shake on the ground "ah he just left God it  hurts"

PlatinumJoystick

"Maple? Maple, what's wrong?" Joystick rushed over to his friend's side. On the off chance that any soul was listening, he shouted for help. "Anyone! Help! Injured colt!"

Maplewood

"he ripped it out of me my souls gone now forever" as he said it he passed out

PlatinumJoystick

The first thing Joy did was make sure Maple was breathing. Then, he placed Maple on his side, in what was as close to the recovery position as he would get. After that, he cancelled the spell. Didn't really think it was gonna work, anyway, without putting him in bed for a couple of days with a crazy migraine. That wouldn't help Maple right now.

"This is really bad. What am I going to do? I have to take some sort of action, the kid just collapsed and now he's unconscious. I have to take him to a hospital, or witch doctor, or shaman, or something.

I don't know how deep into the Everfree we are, I don't even know where we are in it. I need help, hopefully someone knows where we are and is willing to help me transport Maple. Oh, sweet Luna
"

Maplewood

rand had escaped to his hide out and was now moveing around in circles "curse that pony if he hadn't shown up I would have finally completed the spell "

Rush of MLP

Rush hopped from his perch into the clearing and hurried to Joystick and Maple.

[Color=gray]"I saw the whole thing."[/color] He said, stopping in front of them, his worry bleeding into his words. [Color=gray]"I'll lead you out if you carry him."[/color]

Grizzly

Blue continued playing with her boxes, dolls and plushies. Spending a lot of time on her toys and lost in her imagination, she enjoyed her playing to her little filly's hearts content. As she was lost in her game a voice sounded from under her bed. "And what does that toy do?" a voice asked, the little filly giggled "Oh he's the..." she started to answer and turned her head towards the source of the voice, her eyes went wide and her ears folded as she saw two red glows under her bed, she began to breath heavily as from under the bed the same laugh that scared her before sounded. She started to shake more and more, gasping for air before she shut her eyes and stomed out of her room, yelling from the top of her lungs "DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

PlatinumJoystick

"Thank you, Rush, thank you." Joy lifted Maple's frame onto his back with only a small bit of trouble. "I should've known you'd be right there watching. Let's get going."

Rush of MLP

Rush nodded and moved quickly towards the edge of the clearing. He looked back to make sure Joystick was following, then began to make his way through the forest. He went a bit ahead of his friend to make sure that there were no creatures that would attack them, but he didn't move out of Joystick's line of sight the whole way.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy followed, not planning to stop until he brought Maple to a hospital or clinic. He appreciated what Rush was doing for him and Maple, and he was certain he wouldn't have been able to make it out himself. He was fairly tired, as in the past few hours he had been thrown through fire, he had been lost in the Everfree, and he had endangered Maple yet again. He didn't trust himself to navigate without getting them lost, so he was happy that Rush had shown up and helped out.

Checkmate

Check was downstairs, cleaning up the last remnants of dust from his long time away, when he heard Blue scream.  He quickly ran upstairs to find her, hugging her first.  Blue?  What's wrong, sweetie?

Grizzly

The tiny blue filly was curled up in a corner when Checkmate found her. Her ears were folded, eyes closed, crying and shaking hard. "T-There's a monster under my bed." she said in between cries.

Checkmate

Check held Blue close to her, rocking her.  Shh...it's okay, sweetie, Daddy's here...would you like me to take a look?  He asked softly, kissing her forehead.

Grizzly

The tiny blue filly cuddled and sobbed, nodding her head. She was truly scared out of her mind right now, shaking as if she was in subzero temperatures, or even harder if that's possible.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy continued to follow in the path Rush was walking, Maple still slung over his back. As Joy noted the feeling of the unconscious colt's frame rising and falling as he breathed, he thought that what Rand had said about the dangers he caused to Maple may not have been the most inaccurate thing.

I can't afford to even entertain that idea. Gotta stay confident, if not for myself, for Maple. I don't care what that two-bit magician says. Not gonna let him get to me.

Joy reassured himself, not intending to let Rand manipulate him or get inside his head. All he wanted to do at the time was get Maple to a hospital and get him help.

A small part of him thought that it was crazy that he had started to value this buck he had met days ago so much, but the rest of him disregarded the notion.

Rush of MLP

Rush glanced back at Joystick to make sure that he was still within his field of vision. Several times he had sped off to one side, exiting the path to Pascalo, only to return moments later, his horn still blazing with magic as he held back or scared off the horrors of the forest. Eventually, however, his horn would fade, and he would speed up slightly to make sure they would reach the beach posthaste.

[Color=gray][I]'I'm glad I followed them all the way out here; the forest seems to be getting restless because of this "Rand" character. It doesn't like him, and the creatures feel it too. If something isn't done about him soon, the forest might just end him before he can get out.'[/I][/color] He thought uneasily. The Everfree Forest, no matter how many stories said otherwise, valued balance among those living in it. Rush had seen firsthand what the forest could do to restore the balance, and he did not want to see it again. Nothing deserved a fate like that, not even a being as twisted in the head as Rand.

After one last time of deterring the forest creatures, Rush broke through the treelike of the beach. He turned around and sat as he waited for Joy to push through the brush. When he finally came into sight, Rush simply said, "We're out."

Go Up