My OC: Rush

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 May 10, 22:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

2014 May 10, 22:24:10 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 09, 05:22:35 by Rush of MLP

(I do apologize for the relatively low-quality image; I drew this on my laptop, which I am not used to doing.)

[B]Name:[/b] Illusive "Rush" Valor

[B]Gender:[/b] Stallion

[B]Species:[/b] Unicorn

[B]Skills:[/b] Good with dangerous magical beasts; is exceptionally adept at stealth-based magics; is fairly quick when frightened or when in a hurry; inept at most attack magics

[B]Cutie Mark:[/b] Crescent moon with a light-gray four-pointed star on dark side

[B]Talent:[/b] Is capable of using extremely powerful illusion magic

[B]Hometown:[/b] Ponyville/Everfree Forest

[B]Age:[/b] 16 or so (Not known exactly)

[B]Personality:[/b] Somewhat closed about himself, making it difficult to get to know him; extremely loyal to his friends; normally kindhearted, wanting to help others, even if he is in need; doesn't like to burden others with his problems; is fairly easy to irritate when on a "sensitive" topic; he is fun-loving, but he hates crowds; playful with his talent, tending to pull pranks with it

[B]Likes:[/b] Pranks; loyal friends; honest ponies; anypony willing to give him a chance at friendship.

[B]Dislikes:[/b] Those who break their word; rude ponies; those who place themselves higher than others without proper reason; egotistical ponies

[B]Bio:[/b] When he was a young foal, Rush's parents abandoned him in the Everfree Forest. Due to this, Rush doesn't remember much, if anything, about them at all.

Until he grew older, he never really interacted with his own kind. Instead, he interacted with the creatures within the forest, creating something of a bond with them. By the time he was old enough to speak, he could effectively communicate with the creatures with a simple glance.

Due to his abandonment, he never did know his real name, and neither did the inhabitants of Ponyville, who only knew of his existence because of his infrequent ventures into town. Because of this, and his tendency to climb and travel by tree, the townsfolk saw fit to nickname him "Tree Colt". Though one day, while he was walking along the edge of Everfree, he was attacked by a group of thieves. Both surprised and fearful of the bandits, he took off running towards Ponyville at a speed that should not have been possible for one of his size. This incident earned him a new nickname: "Rush".

A few years later, Rush was collecting berries when a rogue pack of Timberwolves surrounded him. With nowhere to run, his "fight or flight" mechanism set itself to "fight". Even knowing that he had virtually no skill in offensive magics, Rush prepared to defend, charging his horn, and releasing the energy. The spell seemed to have no effect at first, until, to his surprise, the Timberwolves began whimpering and started running away. Confused, Rush looked around, spotting a much larger beast. Before he could react, the creature disappeared, causing him to realize that his spell summoned an illusion. He then saw a light eminating from his flank, but when he turned to examine it, the light faded, revealing his cutie mark.

Since he received his cutie mark, he has developed a strange urge to make friends with other ponies. His visits to Ponyville grew more frequent over time in hopes of befriending somepony therein, but, due to his quiet nature, he has found that friendship is more difficult to find than he originally anticipated.

MrEmu

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 May 10, 22:24:10

(I do apologize for the relatively low-quality image; I drew this on my laptop, which I am not used to doing.)

Name: Rush

Species: Unicorn

Skills: Good with dangerous magical beasts, exceptionally adept at stealth-based magics

Cutie Mark: Crescent moon with a light-gray four-pointed star on dark side

Talent: Is capable of using extremely powerful illusion magic

Hometown: Ponyville
Hey, This is great so far and all, but could you give us a little more info about him? like what's his personalty? stuff like that, I look forward if there's going to be an update! :D

Go Up