Nicknames: Mel, Wingbeat, Melly

Species: Pegasus
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 230lbs

Hometown: Cloudsdale
Current Residence: Canterlot, but is known to visit many a place for concerts

Mane Color/Style/Length: Purple and Blue/ Layered sidebangs/ long

Coat Description: Soft white coat

Eye Shape/Color: Normal w/ long eyelashes, vivid light purple-to-violet.

Accessories: Set of headphones w/ cutiemark

Allegiance: Prefers both princesses.

Cutie Mark: Treble clef w/ purple wing

Special Talent: Great at flying while playing woodwind instruments, or singing

Family: Sonnet Flight [Father] Symphonista [Mother] Bass Flight [Brother]

Friends: Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, and makes good friends with laid back ponies.

Personality: Shy around new people, but a laid back fun lover once you get to know her. She loves a good music party, and gets along great with anypony who can get past her sometimes sarcastic demeanor.

Flaws: She has a great fear of dark places, and can't stand know it alls. She has a bad habit of being stubborn at times, and she denies such a habit. She loves to play practical jokes at times, but they also have the fault of being potentially harmful to the prankee.

[Character History]
Melody originated from a family of musicians, so when she took a liking to flying rather than music, her parents were worried. She loved the sound of the wind in her ears, the feel of the cool air on her feathers, and preferred to lay on clouds rather than sit and learn to play music. When she finally learned how to play Flute, she took to the air and played said instrument, practically causing her mother to faint. The noise the woodwind maid, however, was lovely, and the young filly earned her cutiemark. Melody took to doing this spectral as her talent and as a hobby, and was invited to several Pegisi's parties on the clouds as a guest performance. She now plays as a professional wind player for several events and even does performances with Vinyl on occasion.

[Current Home]
Melody lives in Canterlot.

[Powers List]
Cloud walking
Flying
Cloud Manipulation
Tuning by Flight

hopethefangirl

Wow, your pony is really, really cute! I love her mane, and her color scheme is really cute C: I also really love that her nickname is "Melly" >u<

I have to say, too, that I also really love the story about how she got her cutie mark! That's really creative and unique!

So yeah, I think she's really super cute, and I like your art, and she seems like a really great character! C:
But like, whatever, y'know?

MelodyFlight

Quote from: hopethefangirl on 2014 Apr 29, 21:50:40
Wow, your pony is really, really cute! I love her mane, and her color scheme is really cute C: I also really love that her nickname is "Melly" >u<

I have to say, too, that I also really love the story about how she got her cutie mark! That's really creative and unique!

So yeah, I think she's really super cute, and I like your art, and she seems like a really great character! C:

Thank you so much! I work super hard on my OC's to make them the best non-mary sues possible, so your praise made my day. Thanks again! ^-^

Go Up