Writing Auditions: Congratulations to our new writers!

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2012 Jul 20, 16:41:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FimFan14

I would pm it to anyone that wanted it, but it isnt finished yet.

Sea Foam

Well, I sent mine in.
Now I play the waiting game.... in a state of ample anxiety.  >A<

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Firefly

Quote from: ThreeZeus on 2012 Jul 27, 00:28:17
Submitted! How many people will become finalists, out of curiosity? Or does that just depend on the number of entries you deem worthy for that honor?

Oh, and I'm curious to see what kind of entries other people are putting in. Would people be willing to post their entry material or is that a dumb request?  :/

I would XD but I'm too embarrased to  >.<
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

FimFan14

I am terrified of not finishing in time. Were I live, it is 10:31PM Friday the 27th, so I've still got from now to about midday Sunday. I can do this. Maybe.

Rainbrodash

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Jul 27, 10:33:14
I am terrified of not finishing in time. Were I live, it is 10:31PM Friday the 27th, so I've still got from now to about midday Sunday. I can do this. Maybe.

Just keep working at it bro, you can do it. And again, good luck everypony!  :D

Sneaks

If anyone else needs a writer for their game and I am not accepted I will gladly help whoever else needs one!  :D

Also only ONE MORE DAY people! We are almost at the point in time in which we know who one! One final good luck to everypony!  :D :D :D

Giggle Tail

Technically he said he would announce the finalists shortly after the deadline, not on the day of the deadline  :\
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

killertompie

:P i know cool ideas for the game  :] O: cool

Nala Valor

Oh, what ever! I'll send the story I'm working on.  x3 even if I know I wount get chosen.

Hadessonjames

you never know, be faithful in your abilities.

Giggle Tail

Yeah, what makes good writing is extremely subjective.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Firefly

Quote from: Sneaks on 2012 Jul 27, 12:02:50
If anyone else needs a writer for their game and I am not accepted I will gladly help whoever else needs one!  :D

Also only ONE MORE DAY people! We are almost at the point in time in which we know who one! One final good luck to everypony!  :D :D :D

glad to know  ^-^ you're awesome in order to work this way Sneak ^  :3

I'd love to help whoever gets accepted too  ;)
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Firefly

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Jul 27, 15:04:52
Oh, what ever! I'll send the story I'm working on.  x3 even if I know I wount get chosen.

have faith  -.- *manly nod*

Amontillado

And I sent something in, Good luck everypony!  :D

Cookiemonster3000

I'm going to send mine right now!   ^-^
What's up Pony's?

FimFan14

2012 Jul 28, 00:38:25 #95 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 28, 01:43:12 by FimFan14
Got mine in just now, just in time! 23 hours and 26 minutes left to hand in... anyone who hasn't handed their application, good luck, hope you finish in time. Also, I stumbled across the post asking if anyone would show their applications. Well, I'm posting mine on Fimfiction if anyone's interested, under the name 'Stereoheart', but I will be posting bit by bit. If anyone wants to read the whole thing at once, I will give to whoever wants,  but I require an Email address.

Cookiemonster3000

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Jul 28, 00:38:25
Got mine in just now, just in time! 23 hours and 26 minutes left to hand in... anyone who hasn't handed their application, good luck, hope you finish in time. Also, I stumbled across the post asking if anyone would show their applications. Well, I'm posting mine on Fimfiction if anyone's interested, under the name 'Stereoheart', but I will be posting bit by bit. If anyone wants to read the whole thing at once, I will give to whoever wants.

Sounds cool, I might just check it out!
What's up Pony's?

Rainbrodash

Now to wait for the winner(s). Let's hope the wait is not too long  ^-^ and good luck to all of us!

FimFan14

Would it be too much to ask for a list of Emails received? I know that quite a few people here are terrified that their story got lost in transit.

Sneaks

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Jul 28, 04:02:30
Would it be too much to ask for a list of Emails received? I know that quite a few people here are terrified that their story got lost in transit.

I second the idea of a list of emails.

We all know that there are people(including me) that really want to know if the E-mails got to the admins. If you didn't get an E-mail from us then you let us send it again or something(I have sent mine in a couple of times with updates......sorry about that admins  :( )

Conclusion: List of Emails would make some people calm down, sending in 3-5 copies of your story each time with updates is bad for chances because it is like spam, and the ability to send in your email with the story with no worries if one finds out that the Email got lost in transit is a good way to make people chill.

Derpy: :P :P :P

Go Up