Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Firey

I must be unlucky...

because everytime I try to get involved in an activity (i.e. a game)
I somehow become the outcast...especially when I'm part of a group of friends/acquaintences...
I keep trying and trying but I just don't see any use...I'm always an outcast...

It also seems that a lot of...bad things have happened to me recently...
or always...

...maybe it's a CURSE   O:

Seriously though, it's kinda depressing...   >.<
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

His theory is something targeted his account and dA autobanned it, but when he appealed the ban they denied him.  No one really knows why his account was targeted....

cloudwilk

Really?! He got banned?? Probably cause pony and he got popular for it, you think? Afterall, they can't (or wouldn't) waste time banning everyone who posts pony content but perhaps once an artist becomes popular enough they get canned? Maybe?
Or maybe this is another Nyan Cat thing, an accident perhaps.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Sep 20, 21:58:53
Really?! He got banned?? Probably cause pony and he got popular for it, you think? Afterall, they can't (or wouldn't) waste time banning everyone who posts pony content but perhaps once an artist becomes popular enough they get canned? Maybe?

No. No need for persecutory conspiracy theories.

Chishio Kunrin

Sometimes, it makes me a little sad that I have to be careful what RWBY stuff I share here because a lot of the most awesome videos feature the characters fighting, and a lot of the weapons are combined with guns.

But one thing that actually annoys me is that I found a good RWBY AMV, but I can't get myself to like it simply because they used the redone version of Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin. :/ If they had used the original version, I would've very much enjoyed the AMV, but since it's the redone version with that woman, I hate it. I thoroughly despise that version of the song! It's not even just what her involvement caused, it's also the fact that that version is terrible, especially her parts! Her singing is awful! I mean, really, why would you use that version? *Sigh*

The only reason I watched through the entire AMV was to see if their editing and choice of clips were good, and they were. But the whole thing suffered because of the song, in my opinion.

Most of the time, I can tolerate songs that I don't really like, but that one... I want to immediately stop it as soon as it starts. The original version was great. The redone version is an insult.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

When you record a stream of you and your friend doing a reading and post it on youtube, only to find out livestream reset my audio settings and didn't record any audio at all.....

And it was a really good reading too :(

Midnight Breeze

Cockroaches, cockroaches everywhere.

Chack

There are fleas EVERYWHERE. They're in the house, on the floor, in my bed, and in the yard. I've killed so many fleas it's not even funny.
Wait for it...

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Chack on 2014 Sep 21, 14:57:21
There are fleas EVERYWHERE. They're in the house, on the floor, in my bed, and in the yard. I've killed so many fleas it's not even funny.

I'm having the same issue with flies. Winter will save our sanity.

My OCs

Chack

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Sep 21, 15:02:30
Quote from: Chack on 2014 Sep 21, 14:57:21

I'm having the same issue with flies. Winter will save our sanity.

It's never winter in Louisiana. Not at least until late December. It's hot down here.
Wait for it...

cloudwilk

I love winter. >.< Summer is annoying. It's hot and bugs. Winter and fall are my seasons.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Midnight Breeze

When people call lunch dinner, and dinner supper.

What is this, 1950?

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 21, 15:53:11
When people call lunch dinner, and dinner supper.

What is this, 1950?

Spoiler: show

When THIS happens:

"I want to do something!  I'll do that!"
"No no...I don't want to do that after all.
I'll do this instead!"
"...Actually...Nah.  Ooh Ooh, I know!  I'll do-"

And it goes on.  And on.  And ON.
I end up wasting SO much free time JUST trying to decide what to do WITH the free time.
<br />

MrEmu

When I'm minutes late when a friend needed me...

Chishio Kunrin

Randam Saiko

When a friend is throwing a tantrum and expect me to go, "Please calm down! I'll submit!" Like really? They throw a tantrum because they're wrong and expect me to submit. Heck, they can pop a vein for all I care.

Spoiler: Also, this happened • show
Friend 1 is throwing a tantrum

Friend 1: Omg why can't I do this?!
Friend 2: Try to-
Friend 1: This is all Saiko's fault! I demand we kick him out of the call and the lobby.
Friend 3: Yea, I'm not going to kick him. -_-
Me: Sure, blame me for your state of mind.
Friend 2: This is your fault, Friend 1. You gotta calm down.
Friend 1: Fine, you know what, either you kick Saiko now or i'm leaving-
Me: Bye.
Friend 2: Peace Friend 1.
Friend 3: Cya then.
Friend 1: You know what, forget all of you!!!
-Friend 1 is offline-

5 minutes later

-Friend 1 is online-
Friend 1: [Profanity and slur] for taking his side.
Me: I thought you said you were leaving.
Friend 1: [Profanity] you all....
-Friend 1 is offline-

After that, he just blocked all of us. I'm not going to show any sympathy nor care that he blocked us. The thing is, if someone is throwing a childish tantrum over stupid reasons and refuses to calm down, i'm not going to be nice nor empathetic; i'd add fuel to the fire.

My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Sep 21, 18:42:36
When a friend is throwing a tantrum and expect me to go, "Please calm down! I'll submit!" Like really? They throw a tantrum because they're wrong and expect me to submit. Heck, they can pop a vein for all I care.

Spoiler: Also, this happened • show
Friend 1 is throwing a tantrum

Friend 1: Omg why can't I do this?!
Friend 2: Try to-
Friend 1: This is all Saiko's fault! I demand we kick him out of the call and the lobby.
Friend 3: Yea, I'm not going to kick him. -_-
Me: Sure, blame me for your state of mind.
Friend 2: This is your fault, Friend 1. You gotta calm down.
Friend 1: Fine, you know what, either you kick Saiko now or i'm leaving-
Me: Bye.
Friend 2: Peace Friend 1.
Friend 3: Cya then.
Friend 1: You know what, forget all of you!!!
-Friend 1 is offline-

5 minutes later

-Friend 1 is online-
Friend 1: [Profanity and slur] for taking his side.
Me: I thought you said you were leaving.
Friend 1: [Profanity] you all....
-Friend 1 is offline-

After that, he just blocked all of us. I'm not going to show any sympathy nor care that he blocked us. The thing is, if someone is throwing a childish tantrum over stupid reasons and refuses to calm down, i'm not going to be nice nor empathetic; i'd add fuel to the fire.

Sounds like someone's parents always gave him what he wanted just for throwing a tantrum.
When the kid gets older, it's harder to break them of that habit because throwing tantrums has worked for them for a long time.

Midnight Breeze

Go Up