OC: Lemon Pip

Started by Lemon Pip, 2017 Sep 13, 07:07:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon Pip

2017 Sep 13, 07:07:49 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 08:51:33 by Lemon Pip Reason: it looked like a mess.
Well, seems like everyone is doing it, so might as well jump in and do it myself. I created this little mare as a main character of my little fanfic i started writting around season 3 premiere. But dropped it during production, so only the starting chapters were available.
Nevertheless, it became my favourite creation and i started using it as my OC, maybe even r63 ponysona, as we share many traits. I might have changed her a little after all these years, so if you've seen her original card, don't be surprised, it's all details.
But back to the topic, here she is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(pic by CiemnoCzarny, much love! )
Personal Information:
Name: Lemon Pip
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark: Despite the age, she still doesn't have one**.

Appearence:
Eyes: light orange
Fur color: lemon yellow
Mane and tail: pistachio green
special features: has a myopia, so often seen wearing glasses, she doesn't like them at all though, so she would  hide them whenever she could, afraid of the potential mockery

Personality:
Generally kind and forgiving nature, combined with the fact of taking things too literal, she grew under her father's protection in belief she's really special, yet she couldn't make any friends, nor find herself caring about the work on the farm. Often she would forget about her duties and run away to the forest, so she would be alone with her thoughts,  trees and shadows of their leaves, which she loved to watch. She was using these times to try to find out her talent, yet she failed every time. Expansion of the city caused the trees to be cut down, so the only peacefull place for her was gone forever. That, being the first time she actually got mad at something certainly couldn't help her problems, as it caused her to completely loose faith in her cutie mark to show up, as the only thing she though would help her find out what it is was that peacefull place. Apathy started to show up, further moving her away from society.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, she's not that bad:
During the events of my FF, When her 7 years younger brother got his cutie mark, she completely lost herself in emotions, as she was equally as mad at him, as she cared for her brother, as he was the only young person not to mock her, and generally help her in need instead. That event however, caused her to run away from the farm, as she felt need to escape harsh reality and felt urge to finally get her mark. During her year-long adventure she found herself in many terrible places, learning the reality of the world. Her adventure partner - a pegasi drug addict, whom she helped to run away from the factory he was forced to work(and where he became addicted to... rainbow) happened to be her best teacher, as she learned how to survive in a world on her own. Helping him, she also realised the need to help others.

So there it is. Kinda chaotic, as my english might not be perfect, and i haven't finished the fic, so most of it is just an idea of how it would have influence her, but still. I made her that on purpose, as it kinda resemble my thoughs of some events that happened in my life, and i wanted to make (an exaggerated) story off of it, so i could be able to see them from different perspective.

Dont hate me :<
* assuming ponies have lifespan similar to humans, she should be close to being an adult.
**She was supposed to get her cutie mark while helping Babs Seed with her problems in their CMC department (an idea i came up with week after her 1st appearance), but i never had a time to finish it, and so the 7th season came out. And as original CMC got their cutie marks in kinda exact scenario (different characters, same problem, kinda)... I was forced to drop the idea, so technically, she never got a cutie mark.

NightFlame

She's cool. Do you have anything else about her? It was short

Lemon Pip

Unfortunately not, I'm not a good writer, so I kinda dropped the fanfic. She's just a template by now. Although i plan to rewrite what i got and finish it... someday.

Go Up