Theme Park Roleplay (Open RP, everyone welcome as long as you follow rules)

Started by Cloudy Skies, 2018 Mar 06, 23:06:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

HELLO!!!!!!

This is basically a roleplay about a family going on vacation, it will be a NOT REAL theme park located in Equestria called "Princess Extravaganza Theme Park - Learn About All The Princesses and Play Fun Games!"

(XD)

Anyways, here is the stuff you need to fill in before you can join us.

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Looks: (You are allowed to put a picture here, but not required. If you do not know how just post a detailed response of your looks.)
Race:
Age: (IN ROLEPLAY! NO PERSONAL INFORMATION ALLOWED OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF ROLEPLAY!)
Basic Description and Personality of Character:

Spoiler: show
Name: Cloudy Skies
Role: Mother
Personality: Funny, kind of a scaredy cat, smart.
Looks: (I do not know how to put in a pic.) Gray coat, white eyes (I am blind from a dragon attack as a foal) gray white and black mane.
Race: Pegasus
Basic Description and Personality of Character: As a foal, I had a friend that decided we should go to the Evershade and see the dragons. I accepted, then once we got there he said I should go first. I did. I got there and he left me. The dragons attacked me and made me blind. I had to flee and I never saw my friend again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Cloudy Skies entered her house, a gray paint lined the doorways and windows and the house was white. She saw her family sitting around on the couch. "I just won a prize to go to the Princess Theme Park! We all need to pack!" she said, holding up the gift card she won. Her family was surprised.
"So, lets do this." Cloudy said.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Go Up