Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

*shaks head*
"[glow=teal,2,300]No, I'm not from the past but got lost in it.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game slowly licked the bag clean and relaxed on the log, allowing him take the burdening weight of his paws.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 24, 02:37:28
*-Hehe do the double take

-----------------------------

Peacekeeper: Oh.

Peacemaker: Uh huh. You were sneaking behind us. * long sigh and facehoofing with a nod* Now you are stuck with us in the future. I just hope bringing you here didn't made this whole change in the future.

"I doubt that him coming with us did much of the damage, but I suppose we cannot be entirely sure," Raven says.

Julien999

2016 Nov 24, 16:54:36 #23 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 24, 16:56:09 by Julien999
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 24, 16:34:46
Game slowly licked the bag clean and relaxed on the log, allowing him take the burdening weight of his paws.
The mare in the hood starts walking cautiously toward the wolf, not knowing if he eats ponies or not.

Note: she has a pie in her basket (or saddlebags). A strawberry pie.

Gamepaw

Game's ears perked as he sniffed the air, he smelt pie and it was still warm. Sniffing a few more times the pudgy wolf slowly struggled up off of log and turned around sniffing continously to find the source of the pie.

Eventually he found the source, a pony with a basket. Ignoring the pony the wolf focused on the pony's basket and began waddling slowly towards it.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 24, 17:01:05
Game's ears perked as he sniffed the air, he smelt pie and it was still warm. Sniffing a few more times the pudgy wolf slowly struggled up off of log and turned around sniffing continously to find the source of the pie.

Eventually he found the source, a pony with a basket. Ignoring the pony the wolf focused on the pony's basket and began waddling slowly towards it.
Seeing the wolf slowly coming toward her, she starts to walk backward a bit, not knowing what the wolf wants.
Remembering how the wolf ate the marshmallows bag, she looks in her basket. Maybe he wants the pie?

No way! The pie is supposed to be for her grandma! Not for the bad wolf! . . . Wait a minute, I don't think she had or know any grandma. So this part is pointless... :facehoof:

The mare in the hood takes out her pie and carefully levitated toward the wolf.

Gamepaw

Watching the floating pie carefully, he quickly dug into the pie and began devouring it. Leaning over his impeding stomach the wolf allowed himself to stick his head into the pie, getting as far down as possible to attempt and lick all the remains out of the pie.

Finishing, the wolf slowly relaxed himself into a somewhat strange sitting position and allowed his snack to settle.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker: Oh. You got lost in it. That is weird, so you were from another time when you were in the past?

There were very faint sounds coming from the hallway, voices and hoofsteps coming closer. From the sound of the faint echoing, it sounds like the one making the sound just entered the hallway and may take some time until they reach the end of the hallway.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 24, 17:30:31
Watching the floating pie carefully, he quickly dug into the pie and began devouring it. Leaning over his impeding stomach the wolf allowed himself to stick his head into the pie, getting as far down as possible to attempt and lick all the remains out of the pie.

Finishing, the wolf slowly relaxed himself into a somewhat strange sitting position and allowed his snack to settle.
The mare notices that the wolf doesn't care about her, she sighes in relief, thinking it's probably a much more dangerous wolf just seeing how big it is. Seems like she was wrong.

She wants to try to communicate with it to make sure if it's friendly. "Hello, um... Wolf? Do you eat.. ponies?"

Misty Fly

Marble : it seems that someone is coming towards us but should we be worried?
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game, having finished the pie slowly approached the pony who had gave him it. Sniffing the mare, the wolf began licking where he smelt some pastry.

The wolf had a clever, yet dumb thought. If he licked all the flavor off the mare, clearly that would count as at least one piece of food.

(Wonder if you'd really be scared of a wolf that was 3x what he should weigh, probably about as wide and waddles like a penguin :3)

Peace Keeper

Peacekeepe to Marble: Someone's coming? I don't know if we should worry. Check to see who's coming Marble.

Little by little the sounds of the clops are getting louder, but still sort of faint. The sound is coming from a custodian with a ladder and towel around his back like a saddle. The pony talks to himself about plans he is going to have, oblivious to the ponies that are inside the library in which he can't see in his sght.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

The mare does not know how to react to it, she wanted to run away, but one of her hooves in her socks is so stiff she can not run. At least she still has her horn. She will uses it to teleport away at the last second if the wolf begins to do bad thing.

Gamepaw

Satisfied that the pony had been licked clean of food, the wolf sat down and rested on his stomach, sniffing continuously to try and find something else edible.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 25, 15:18:12
Game, having finished the pie slowly approached the pony who had gave him it. Sniffing the mare, the wolf began licking where he smelt some pastry.

The wolf had a clever, yet dumb thought. If he licked all the flavor off the mare, clearly that would count as at least one piece of food.

(Wonder if you'd really be scared of a wolf that was 3x what he should weigh, probably about as wide and waddles like a penguin :3)

///Hue...perhaps if they didnt know that he was completly harmless and only intimidating by appearance  :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

((Now that I think of it, where is @Super sayian pony 's character? And... I am not sure if those walls are breakable. And I don't even know where exactly. I thought Red is not far from Game when I read his post.))

Jcfraven

*I apologize for my silence, I do not really know what to do currently. For once, I am not being a spearhead xD.

Peace Keeper

*-I understand. Ima try to work it up so we can all do something together. Just need Marble to do a little something to continue on.

Gamepaw

Game continued to watch the pony, smelling around for any food sources outside the walls and eventually waddling around a bit for a better smell.

The wolf eventually began to pant and went back to his original position of sitting and watching.

Go Up