Pandemonium [Sign Up]

Started by Stryder221, 2016 Jun 06, 19:04:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

[If you want to join, please sign up here if you haven't already: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15918.0 ]

Maretropolis. A huge, bustling city rife with crime and all sorts of nasty individuals, despite attempts from police to control it. With the introduction of super-powers to not only heroes, but also villains and even civilians...
Well, let's just say it's bound to get a whole lot worse.

You're about to enter a war- No, a better saying would be that you're about to enter...

Pandemonium
Let the mayhem begin!

Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

2016 Jun 06, 22:53:43 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 06, 23:02:41 by FakeSmile
At the heart of Maretroplis, a stallion with the eyes of two amethyst stones was quietly making his way through the busy streets. Despite how bright his eyes were, a distressed expression was on his face; the crowds and police activity always made him nervous. He made an effort to make sure his uniform cap was hiding the majority of his face in an attempt to keep himself from making eye contact with anyone. Although it didn't do him much good, his face was a bit well known in the area. If his uniform and cutie mark didn't give it away, he was an Ice Cream Stallion and he was attempting to make his way toward his job. The purple stallion worked at a local ice cream bar and was in charge of selling ice cream via, Cream Bike. Each day he was assigned to a different part of Maretroplis, and today he was unlucky enough to work the shopping district of the city. There was always some sort of crime happening there, and always some sort of super-powered criminal scaring the civilians. The stallion let out a sigh as he thought about all the sells he won't be making today since not too many ponies scared out of their mind would stop to buy any treats. But the crime wasn't a bit of his concern, it was the Cream Bike. For the past few months, many criminals have been breaking into his workplace to rob the store of either cash or equipment. None of the criminals have made it far enough to reach the Cream Bike, but the possibility always made him anxious. He hated working in the shop, and the Cream Bike was his only way of escaping his fate behind the cash register.

Along the way to his job, he was slowly approaching a local television shop. The shop had a glass window that would show off how well the owner's televisions worked. Like many other curious ponies, the stallion always made an effort to stop for a bit to see what was currently airing. Once he approached the window, he joined two business ponies in front of the window and took a glance at the screens. A large frown formed across his face as he saw that the news was on. The news station was covering a crime that took place this morning involving a super power pony robbing bank. The stallion let continued to stare blankly at the screen as the report continued to talk since bank robberies were so common it was starting become boring to hear. Although he wore a blank stare, the news made him even more anxious. Every time these super powered ponies commit a crime, it  caused more police officers to be more active in the area. The two business ponies left the screen when they realized it was just a bank robbery, but gem-eyed stallion stayed to see where the robbery was. After watching the news for a bit, a loud sigh fell from his frown; the bank was within the shopping district. The stallion was not only annoyed but impressed by how unlucky he was today. As more ponies crowded around the shop, the ice cream stallion decided to continue his way toward his workplace. He made an attempt to walk extra slow to spare him some time away from the shopping district. After a bit of negativity flooding his thoughts, the stallion decided to whistle a happy tone. He always made an effort to arrive at his job with a positive attitude, since he believed ice cream was sold best with a smile. So with his whistle getting lost within the noise of the city, the stallion slowly approached his destination.

After a finally fighting his way through the crowd of ponies, the stallion finally made it to his workplace. The establishment was a tiny building with the words "Smiling Sundae" painted on it. He took a moment to stare into the window of the establishment to look at his own reflection. The stallion took great pride in his appearance, and was making sure he his appearance met his own standards. As he gazed from the window, he was staring into a dark shop. It didn't surprise him that not even the owner was there since anyone who was on Cream Bike duty had to arrive half an hour before the shop was open and he did the job often he was trusted to have his own key to the shop. After he made sure he looked fine, he fished the key out of his shirt pocket and made his way through the door. While he continued to whistle his tune, he slowly unlocked the door and made his way inside. As his tune slowly filled the silent room, the stallion closed the door behind him and made his way through the empty shop. He took a moment to examine the interior of the shop while he made his way toward the back. Even though he hated working indoors, he adored how the owner was able to make this tiny shop appear like a  retro ice cream parlor. As much as he would love to stay here and appreciate the interior in silence, he had a boss he would like to avoid. While he made his way behind the counter, the stallion decided to look up at the menu. The menu featured all 20 flavours the shop had and all the different ways these flavours could be ordered. He stared at the menu for a bit, before his gaze drifted toward the corner of the shop. His gaze fell upon the vent and saw that the grate was missing from it. With a blank expression, he looked down at the floor of the shop and saw that the bent grate on the floor. His whistling died down a bit as he crouched to examine the grate better. It appeared that the sides were deformed in a manner that he assumed was caused by it being exposed to extreme heat. The stallion's clicked his tongue as he came to that conclusion; he was really wishing to avoid anything like this today.

As he slowly rose up from the floor, a soft thud came from the back of the shop. The stallion's ear twitched as he turned his head toward the source of the news. His frown deepened even more as his whistling slowly picked back up;  he was hoping whoever came was only here for the register. Hearing the noise come from the back only made this whole situation more annoying; the Cream Bike was locked away in the freezer. If any other of his co-workers were here, they would have most likely called the police already, but this stallion preferred to keep the police as far away from his as possible. With his tune still filling the air, he made his way toward the back.

What was waiting the stallion in the back of the shop was a rather odd situation. There was a rather small earth pony mare with a pink mane and lime green coat. She was wearing all black and a ski mask that revealed her purple eyes. She was waiting by the entrance to the back of the store with a pipe she melted off the wall. The average earth pony wouldn't have been able to do what she just did, but she was rather special. She was given the opportunity to get free powers and she happily accepted. Of course, breaking into ice cream shops wasn't the best way for her to spend her days as a super powered pony, but she had a reason to be here. Just like the stallion slowly making his way to the back, she was part of the "Ursa Major's Ring"; an illegal fighting club that super powered ponies could compete in. But unlike the stallion, she checks her emails every other second and was aware that this sudden match was supposed to take place. The mare decided to use this to her advantage and decided to use the element of surprise on him. With each hoof step closing in on her location, the mare heated up the pipe with her power: Melting Touch. As the mare saw the tip of the Stallion's hat entering through the doorway, she used all her strength to bat at her opponent.

As the pipe slowly approached the stallion's face, he quickly caught it with his right hoof. The mare's smile slowly faded away as her gaze met the stallion's cold gems. The stallion recognized the mare as soon as he saw her eyes, and let out a sigh; another thing to add to his "bad luck for the day" list. As he held onto the pipe, something odd was happening within the stallion. His free hoof was flashing a dim light of multi neon colours, and he could feel the rush of energy flooding his body. The stallion exhaled loudly as he said to his opponent.

???: This day. . . is going to be . . . a long one.

As the final word fell from his breath, the stallion pulled at the pipe and delivered a hit full of energy that many of the other players of this "super power game" named: Stellar Energy.

Spoiler: Role Play Note, please read. • show
This is a long intro to my character; kind of solo for the moment. It won't take long, it'll be wrapped up in the next post. Thanks for the corporation.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

Somewhere in the outer regions of the city, a different sort of individual had been wandering with a purpose. A mare with eyes of bright amber, attracting many a stare with the massive hammer strapped to her back.
She had very little reason to be concerned, however, even without the powers granted by this magical website everyone had been talking about. After all, when working with hammers was your talent, suddenly it's harder to find reasons not to carry one, and none of those reasons anypony had the courage to say to her face.

But I digress.

Soon enough, as she turned into an alleyway, the mare found what she was looking for. Or rather, it found her. Another "player", looking to fight and benefit from her defeat. She stuck out like a sore hoof; it was only a matter of time until this happened.
I'll spare you the details this once, though, and tell you that she stomped her attacker flat, catching him by surprise with her power, which she only used as a trump card.

She took only two things from this other player, besides pride. His phone, and everything he knew concerning the Pandemonium. Not a bad start, considering she pretty much had only just gotten off the train.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

ScarletInk

*At high altitude above Maretropolis, Sky Crash cleaves the air at a dizzying speed, shooting through the sky like a meteor and, to be completely honest, also panicking a little.*

STOPSTOPSTOOOOOP!  >A<

*The abnormal air current that is acting as his propeller seems to react at his panicked scream and suddenly stops, sending him tumbling in the air and landing face first in a cloud, with his grey-yellow tale wagging for every passing pegasus to see.
The stallion pushes himself up with his front hooves, shaking his mane to get rid of dust bunnies... Or, better, dust clouds.*

If I don't get the hang on this thing, next time I could very well crush against a mountain...  >:/

*Taking his avian googles out of his head for a moment, he checks his wings, stretching them: aside from ruffled feathers, there doesn't seem to be any problem.
Satisfacted, he glances down to the city he almost surpassed, while a more gentle breeze pushes him and his cloud a little closer.*

So this is Maretropolis, huh?  o.O

*The city is definitely one of the biggest that he ever saw and if it's really as full of other super-powered ponies like he heard...
On one side, he's absolutely thrilled by the idea to meet others like him and to show off a little. On the other... He knows he must keep his abilities hidden.
Being caught by the police won't help him to find the source of Pandemonium.
Wearing again his googles, he starts descending toward the city, aiding himself with only the softest breeze: he may be in a rush, but he knows how to keep a low profile.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Jcfraven

((One of my biggest problems, the initial post. I'm going to try one, maybe it'll work))

"Interesting." A grey and black batpony says to himself, on the outskirts of Maretropolis, of which he found himself. He's currently conjuring a shadow, and notices the pitch black darkness it creates.

"So that's the promised power? It's neat, but meh," He continues, shrugging. He looks onto the city below, and wonders what's all going on down there. He'd had heard of a lot of chaos brewing, and he didn't want to be part of it, but he wonders if it's possible to not be.

Deciding to face the music, Raven flies into the city, and locates the police department. Making a shadow around the area to avoid confrontation, he slips into the building, and goes to the front counter.

"Good day, I was wondering if help might be needed," He says to the pony at the front.

((Im assuming you're controlling all NPCs of importance, such as cops and the like, Stryder? If not, I'll revise this. Also, I'm making an assumption on the current state of Maretropolis, correct me if I'm wrong))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gamepaw

Game remembered a few nights ago, he was looking through the alleys for his food. Sniffing through a tech shop's bin he found a flickering tablet. Sniffing it the wolf noticed the strange image on the screen and the text to go with it.

"Do you want power?" The computer questioned, and the wolf answered, poking his nose into the tablet and watching as the screen changed and his visioned blurred before the pudgy wolf blacked out in the trash.

Waking up in the morning, the wolf groggily stared up at the screen, seeing a lot of individual icons instead of the power page. Jabbing it a few times with his nose and not getting any results the pudgy canine gave up and slowly rose to his paws and inspected other nearby cans for some leftovers.

Having gave up on getting anything decent the wolf took what he could and waddled off elsewhere, sniffing the air the canine caught wind of baked goods. Heading into another alley the pudgy wolf saw where the smell was coming from, a small window on the side of the alley leading down into a kitchen.

Wishing he was smaller the canine looked into the small window and sized himself up, wishing that he was smaller to be able to fit.

FakeSmile

2016 Jun 07, 14:05:27 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 07, 14:19:28 by FakeSmile
With a bag of frozen chocolate chips pressed against his cheeks, the stallion sat on the curb in front of the shop with an annoyed expression on his face. Beside the bruise on his face, his uniform took the  majority of the damage. His hat was beyond wearable and his uniform was covered in singe marks. The fight wasn't really spectacular, it was obvious his opponent was new to this "player" fight and she didn't really handle his attacks very well. Sure they caused a bit of pain, but he has yet sent someone to the hospital. Despite the obnoxious opponent and awful location, the stallion was a bit relieved by the event. It has been a while since he was assigned an opponent, and was sure this gave him enough "experience points" to reach level four. A new level means a possibility of a new ability for his power, and he couldn't be more excited about it. The stallion took a look at his hooves; besides being singe by his own power, he didn't feel any more powerful than he did while fighting. That was something he always hated about his powers, they seemed to have some recoil damage. He did use a lot of energy in order to end the fight faster and should have been a bit more careful. Now not only does he have to explain his version of what happened, but he also had to explain the burn marks on his hooves to the officers.

It didn't take long for four officers, and his boss, Mr. Sundea, arrived shortly after. Three of the officers went inside to examine the damage with Mr. Sundea, while one was assigned to interview the gem-eyed stallion. The officer was an earth pony, and a police uniform covered her tan coat and her messy green mane was hidden under her cap. She looked just as thrilled as the stallion did to be standing here. He would offer her a smile, but he could feel that she was annoyed. The stallion didn't know exactly why she was annoyed, but could guess it was because of this petty crime. Neither of them were thrilled to go through this mandatory interview and decided to make this as quick as possible.
Spoiler: With a loud sigh, the Officer pulled out a notepad and began to question the stallion. • show
Mare Officer: Alrighty, let's get this over with. . . What is your name?
???: My name is Galacto Treat. . . . I work here as their Cream Bike Boy.
Mare Officer: Okay Mr. Treat, walk me through what happened.
Galacto Treat: I walked into the shop and was makin' my way toward the back where the Bike is at. As I was goin' behind the counter I noticed the vent was busted and figured that someone must have broken in. I decided to check if anythin' was stolen and then I was jumped.
Mare Officer: Right. . . Since the owner just arrived, how did you enter the shop?
Galacto Treat: The Cream Bike takes a while to load and maneuver out the buildin'. . . My boss, Mr. Sundea, likes the Cream Bikers to leave as the shop opens up so we have to come in early. I do this so often that he has given me a key to the store.
Mare Officer: Okay, okay. . . Now, you enter the building, saw that someone broke in and you didn't call an officer?
Galacto Treat: As you can see, the shop is rather small so when I didn't see anyone I assumed they were already gone.
Mare Officer: But they weren't, and you got jump by them. . . . We have reasons to believe the pony that broke into this place is a player; do you agree.
Galacto Treat: Well since the intruder was an earth pony and I ended up with burnt clothes, I would have to agree.
Mare Officer: . . . Don't get sassy with me, this is all mandatory. . . Anway, can you describe the player that attacked you?
Galacto Treat: I didn't get a good look. . . I could tell the player was a mare, but besides her purple eyes, I didn't get a good look at her. She wore a ski mask and a black suit.
Mare Officer: Right, right. . . . And instead of calling the cops, you decided to fight this player?
Galacto Treat: Yeah, it's sort of hard to dial 9-11 after taking a hot pipe to the face.
Mare Officer: I suppose. . . Just a bit . . . odd. . . Since with the rising numbers of players showing up I must ask, are you a pony who possess any abilities that would make you a "player'?
Galacto Treat: If I had any powers, do you think I would look like this?
Mare Officer: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
That is all the questions, for now, thank you for your corporation.

The mare finished asking all the questions she had, as the three cops and Mr. Sundea exited the building. Both Galacto and Mr. Sundea were told that it didn't appear like anything was stolen but they would continue to investigate this case and update them if they find a suspect. They also told Galacto that he might be called down for further question and to identify someone. When Sundae asked if he could still open up his shop for the day, he was relieved to hear that he could. Mr. Sundea thanked the ponies in blue for their time, while Galacto watched them pile into their carts and rode off. When the officers were out of sight, the two both let out a sigh as they took a seat on the curb. They two both knew they were never going to hear from the cops again since it was a big crime. Galacto was relieved about it, but he could feel that his boss was a bit bummed out. . . He could also feel his greed, which made him believe he was more upset about losing time to work than actually closing the case. Galacto took a seat on the curb and contiued to hold the bag of thawed chocolate chips to his cheek. Mr. Sundea-brown earth pony with a short curly mane-joined Galacto on the curb. Mr. Sundea took a moment to glance at his watch and sighed as he saw what time it was; the shop should be opening in half an hour. Galacto glanced over at the stallion's watch, but returned his blank gaze forward. He was still annoyed by the officer's question, and personally couldn't care less about working. Mr. Sundea noticed his employee's behavior and let out a loud sigh. In an attempt to lighten the mood, Mr. Sundea said,

Mr. Sundea: It don't look like too much got broke, so I guess I don't gotta take it out of your paycheck. I must say, whatever you did make that player run for the hills; didn't steal one thing. Bit odd since we don't lock that register, but guess that mean I should be grateful. I think I'm gonna open a bit later today and get some employees to help with the mess in the back. . . Since you sort of "saved the day", I'll give ya today off; no pay though. Just make sure you fix that ugly mug of yours; can't have you scaring the kids.

Mr. Sundea let out a roar of laughter at his own joke, while Galacto gave him a few patronizing chuckles. As much as his bossed annoyed him, Galacto would be lying if he said he didn't like him. As he tossed the bag of chocolate chips to his boss he replied,

Galacto Treat: Ha. . . .Thanks old man. I can work happy hour, if you need the extra help.

In repsonse to Galacto's offer, Mr. Sundea simply chuckled and shooed him away. A few of  the shop's employees were slowly arriving, and by their annoyed expression Galacto assumed they heard about the break in. A small grin formed across his face as he waved off the unlucky employees. He took a moment to adjust his burnt hat, and then started to make his way down the streets of Maretroplis.

After a twenty minute walk, Galacto arrived at the busiest part of Maretroplis: The Shopping District. Not only are there many shops and resturants to enjoy, but there is where most of the action is. Both good and bad players are often seen here, and that is why many civiliens flock to it every day. Regardless if there are errands to be run or they just want a cup of coffee, deep down the ponies hope to see some hot battles. To Galacto, it was a surreal place to be. Maybe it was part of him being a player or maybe it was part of him knowing other players are nearby; whatever it was, it made him feel like he was on a different planet everytime he visit here.  He never really shopped in the stores or ate at the cafes; he tend to just walk around and listen to the street music. Galacto walked and stop to listen to music, till reached the Equestrian Fountain. After living her for a while, Galacto still had no idea who the ponies these statues were deticated to. It never really interested him enough to ask someone or look it up, but he did enjoy sitting on a bench and watch others throws coins in it. After picking an open bench, Galacto took out his cellphone and opened up his email. There were three unread messages from the "Ursa Major's Ring" site: one from midnight and one from a few minutes ago.

Galacto decided to open the one from minute and frowned as he read it. There it was, the email telling him about the fight that was going to take place. Galacto let out a sigh as he closed the message; he made a mental note to inform one of the Mods on the site that the location was his work place. He then opened the second email ; it was a congratulation email for him leveling up to four. A large grin formed across his face as he read the email over and over again. Although this "Fight Club" is illegal, Galacto couldn't help but enjoy being part of it. He figured since he did agree to these powers, he might as well work hard to level himself up; it was also a nice way to make some cash on the side. Learning that he leveled up was great and all, but he wanted to see how much they were going to pay him for the fight earlier. It didn't seem like he recieved any other emails than these two, which caused his grin to fall a bit. He knew the lower level players don't get paid as well as the higher ones, but he was one of the few unlucky members to not get paid often. It was mostly because his powers weren't really. . . flashy so his fighters were never too interesting to live stream. The site also  had a rule about showing your face, and for the sake of protecting its user it made it manitory for each player to have a costume. He couldn't afford to make a cool costume, so he always ended up looking like a lame cat burgaly. These two factors made him want to level up faster, and hurry up and get his costume. Galacto broke from his negative train of thoughts, and turn his attention on the foutain. The stallion let out a sigh as he watched a few pigeons play in the water.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

*Unfortunately for Sky, the breeze he summoned ends up taking him right in the middle of the flying traffic of the city, resulting in a lot of shouting and kicking from the other pegasus ponies and almost an accident.
He just isn't a mundane pony: in every city he visited, this was more or less what to expect from him.
With the slight difference that he's accidentally and literally blowing some ponies away and is feeling observed. Not in a good way.*

Better slip awa-ARGH!

*A strangely powerful kick hits his flank, right in the seagull he has for Cutie Mark, and sending him splashing in a near fountain, in what seems like a shopping centre.*

O-ouch...  >.<

*His flank hurts so much it seems almost to burn and the water doesn't help. And the ache in one of his wings isn't more comforting.*

Gamepaw

As Game hoped, his body began to shrink, becoming longer while losing height and width. Initially scared the once pudgy wolf jumped backwards and saw his reflection in a metal plate. He was a snake. A long scaly, slithery, albeit chubby, snake.

Smirking to himself the now chubby snake slithered through the small window and down to the food. Happy that it was all out ready for the taking, Game used his new found ability to eat entire pies and other baked goods from the store, before being knocked out of his feat by a loud noise outside.

Turning back into a wolf, Game was disappointed but quickly tried to find a way to escape now no longer able to scale walls and stairs. Luckily finding a freight platform that took him back up onto the streets.

Peering around the pudgy canine noticed the aftermath of the noise, water falling down and splashing against the ground near the epicenter. He, quietly as he could, made his way towards the water.

(Remember, Game can also copy powers for a limited time. Could be fun when two characters with the same powers face off.

Also, long paragraphs and RP replies are abnormal on here. Is normally a line or two. At least, that is what I see and do sometimes. :ajshifty:)

FakeSmile

2016 Jun 07, 15:29:57 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 07, 15:33:54 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jun 07, 14:55:37Also, long paragraphs and RP replies are abnormal on here. Is normally a line or two. At least, that is what I see and do sometimes. :ajshifty:)

(( I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I would say it's abnormal for me not to post long paragraphs since I do it in the majority of the RPs I have been a part of.))

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 07, 14:31:56
*Unfortunately for Sky, the breeze he summoned ends up taking him right in the middle of the flying traffic of the city, resulting in a lot of shouting and kicking from the other pegasus ponies and almost an accident.
He just isn't a mundane pony: in every city he visited, this was more or less what to expect from him.
With the slight difference that he's accidentally and literally blowing some ponies away and is feeling observed. Not in a good way.*

Better slip awa-ARGH!

*A strangely powerful kick hits his flank, right in the seagull he has for Cutie Mark, and sending him splashing in a near fountain, in what seems like a shopping centre.*

O-ouch...  >.<

*His flank hurts so much it seems almost to burn and the water doesn't help. And the ache in one of his wings isn't more comforting.*

Galacto was lost in his thoughts as he started at the majestic statues. The longer he looked at them, the more he felt guilty for not learning about their history. Such fine, brass statues of unknown heroes should be known by any pony who dares to step foot on the streets of Maretroplis; or at least that is what he thought after staring at them for so long. But he had enough brass ponies for one day and decided it was time for a change of scenery. As he slowly rose from his bench, a yellow blur crashed into the fountain before him. Like everyone in the general area, Galacto was startled by the crash and fell back onto the bench. Taking a moment to lower his heart beat, he watched the yellow pegasus lay in the water. Galacto was a bit confused by the pegasus; he couldn't tell if he did it on purpose or he really did crash into the fountain. It would be a bit odd if he did crash since the wind speed wasn't that strong today. At first, he didn't care enough to check on the stallion but his Gem-Sigh ability was getting the best of him. He could feel the concern of multiple ponies for the pegasus, and it was starting to become overwhelming. With a sigh, the stallion rose from his seat and started to make his way toward the fountain. As he approached the yellow pegasus he called out,

Galacto Treat: Was that intentional or. . .?

Once he reached the yellow stallion, he was a bit surprised by what he saw. The stallion could feel the pain the yellow pegasus was in, and it was obvious he would have hurt himself by falling into a shallow fountain. With a loud sigh, he joined the stallion in the fountain. With an upbeat tune in his head, he whistled to himself as he made his way through the water. Once he approached the stallion, Galacto extended his hoof out. There was a small smile on his face to show he was being genuine when offering to help him. In a friendly tone he said,

Galacto Treat: I'm guessin' it wasn't. . . . Come on, let's get you out of there.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Thank you.

*Sky takes the other stallion's hoof and gets out of the water, cringing a little from the pain in his flank and wing.
Seeing the worried attention he got, he raises his hoof toward the big group of ponies watching and waves.*

Don't worry, I'm fine! Nothing broken!

*He takes a look at the stallion that helped him: he looks like quiet a character, with that colorful mane, the gem-patterned fur and...
He was staring too much.*

Sorry for the startle, pal.  X3

Stryder221

[Raven: That would be a yes... Kind of. You're free to make and control just about any NPC you want, so long as they're not game-changing, so to speak.]

After being attacked by one opportunistic player and walking out of that scrape looking almost entirely untouched, suddenly it seemed the nopony else wanted a scrape with the mare.
Sighing, she began to fuss about with her new phone. Lucky her, there was no passwords needed. The first thing Lorym began to do was go through the bookmarks and such, one of which including a peculiar address for an "Ursa Major's Ring", which she promptly began to investigate.

As she expected, just about all of it's users were players. Players itching for fights. One of which whose phone she just stole.
With a devious little smile on her face, Lorym continued to poke around on the website, bringing up the rankings. All the names were  Aliases, and some weren't even given.
At the top seemed to be an individual named "Prince". Prince of what, nobody knows, but that's what this one seemed to want to go by.

With her attention being so focused on what she was doing with the phone, she hardly even knew where she was going until she picked up the sounds of water.
Her ears twitched, and she looked up from her phone to see she'd apparently stumbled into a shopping center. Somehow. Just in time to see what she assumed to be a battered ice-cream pony pulling a Pegasus out of the fountain.

Shrugging, she decided to take a seat on one of the benches and continue to play around with "her" phone.

annosrules

The cloaked figure of Blazing Legend stalked the back alleyways of Maretropolis, his wide brimmed hat and high collar disguising the pony that lay beneath. It had been almost six days since he was introduced to the game Pandemonium. At first he believed that somepony had left running on a library computer where he had been doing some research, but even he couldn't have comprehended the implications of pressing play. Now he was on a mission to find the pony who left the accursed contraption in such a publicly accessible location. The game itself provided no clues, seemingly deleting itself without trace form the computer's hard drive, but he'd worked with less before. Nopony was on his side now, nopony could be trusted; nopony but the one who had been with him ever since he got his cutie mark, Gaia.

Alleyways like forest paths shot out in all manner of treacherous directions, each containing a darkness deeper than the last which promised to swallow up all the good that was in somepony before spitting them out an onto the gutter like common trash, but Blaze was unafraid. Let the stalkers of the night come and test his resolve, many had done so before and yet Blaze still trudges on in the world, and yet here comes another one. A stallion  wearing a bandana around his face stepped out from the shadows and into Blaze's path. "Hello mister, would you like to make a small donation," the stallion asked mockingly, his sinister intent being far to obvious to be ignored.

"I don't hand money over to those who'd do ill to obtain it, and I'd suggest you don't try further," Blaze replied with a threatening coolness.

The mugger lunged suddenly at Blaze, hoping to know the other stallion prone and take from him what he wished, but instead he was met with a wall of stone as he launched into the air. The construct of stone, dirt, and cobble receded quickly into the ground, leaving behind no trace of their involvement and leaving the assailant out cold from his own momentum. Blaze merely stepped over the obstacle turned sppedbump as he continued on his way, believing the stallion to have suffered enough for his trouble and leaving him to be caught at the police force's leisure.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 07, 16:42:46
Thank you.

*Sky takes the other stallion's hoof and gets out of the water, cringing a little from the pain in his flank and wing.
Seeing the worried attention he got, he raises his hoof toward the big group of ponies watching and waves.*

Don't worry, I'm fine! Nothing broken!

*He takes a look at the stallion that helped him: he looks like quiet a character, with that colorful mane, the gem-patterned fur and...
He was staring too much.*

Sorry for the startle, pal.  X3

Galacto gave the yellow pegasus an acknowledging nod to his thanks as he helped pulled him up from the water. Once the pegasus was on his hooves, he started to make his way toward the edge of the fountain. The stallion let out a light chuckle as the pegasus apology and shook his head to dismiss the apology; he didn't think it was necessary since he assumed it wasn't the pegasus's fault. As he stepped out of the fountain he replied,

Galacto Treat: Yeah. . . It's not every day you see a pegasus crash into a fountain.

Once he was out of the fountain, the stallion took a moment to see if the water messed up his appearance. As he stared at his reflection in the water, a small frown formed on his face. The scuffle he was a part of earlier left him more ruffed up than he thought. Of course, he could simply remove the uniform but he never really liked walking around without any clothes on. The stallion let out a sigh and tried to make his attire more presentable. Since the odd yellow pegasus caught some of his interest, he decided to keep up the small chat. While he started his bowtie he asked the pegasus,

Galacto Treat: I take that you are new-ish 'round here? I don't think I've seen you before. . . Well, it's not like I know everyone in this chaotic city but I think I would recognize someone like you.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

2016 Jun 08, 02:11:38 #14 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 08, 02:13:45 by LunarDusk
Spoiler: show

0:00-1:20

Eastern Maretropolis...
10:30am

As opposed to the high tech theme that the city itself runs with, this run down area was technically the slums of Maretropolis. Several ponies in poverty were said to make their homes here as they struggled to even have decent shelter to keep comfortable. As much as the crime rates that occurred in the city were high from the super powered ponies, they stretched even far to the suburbs. However, these crimes would mostly be left anonymous due to the police having low care to the minor skirmishes stirring in such a run down place as they'd already have their hands full up in the west.
But, just as expected mass conflict erupted between ponies ranging from those who were somewhat experienced to zero who wanted control, dominance, survival, or even chaos just for the heck of it from within turning the slums into a battleground. The uproar and screams echoed as the projectiles flew across the field along with the sound of attacks clashing from those melee oriented. Among those fighting a purple juvenile unicorn took advantage of the chaos to join in and crowd clear those that have been weakened and/or distracted to rob them of exp points to grow stronger.

1:56-2:36
The purple unicorn sprinted through the crowds of fighting ponies, even swatting at or blasting ice at the with horn if they were too close or in his way. A grin ran across his face as he quickly changed stances as he was now running on his hind legs with his front hooves complete frozen as if he has gauntlets on them.

LunarDusk
Cryokenetic Archmage

"The cold wasteland we live in to call a world is beyond repairs. They only are insatiable and spoil from what powers they contain just to get what they want. ME?! I only do what I can because I love it! The chaos only continues as long as they run free...I LOVE IT"
One by one they were starting to get decimated from the waves the swings produced sending 5s to 10s flying into each other like bowling pins. He then leaped up into the air raising his front hooves and landed with a shockwave producing a chilling gale and blunt icicles at the foes.
"I am Lunar Void Dusk The Cryokenetic Archmage those that wish to try their powers for real...damage me if you can!" he said with a wide grin teeth showing. Every nearby ponies immediately shifted their focus and surrounded the confident archmage who was in stance. A faint chilly air started to surround him before they gave out a cry as they charged towards him.

Just not to far off but on a neighboring section of Eastern Maretropolis a red pony with a silver mane watched down at the riots breaking out from the top of a half damaged house.

SolarFlare
Pyrokenetic Wanderer

He only gave out a small nod in response with a stern expression.
"This has been going on for some time...but I wouldn't be surprised that it has stretched this far where they wouldn't care or even try to stablize..."
"The majority spoils themselves with the powers they have but lacking in the experience department. Attempting to settle things with pointless revolts just to get what they want. It only shows how incompetent that the police are if they cant even scope out the larger threats to come..."
Solar ducked down as a projectile fired from below was coming his way along with a 2nd one hitting the pillars breaking support. Due to this the house was starting to collapse with him on of it engulfing him in smoke.

0:39-1:28
Soon after a ball of flame flew out of the cloud of smoke and collided with a grounded mare causing a fiery impact.
"However! That does not mean there will be someone sitting by idly while they are in the crossfire to those in a mindless barbaric state!" he said before doing burning rushes and swinging waves at the nearby ruffians that came at him.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

2:38-2:54

"Hya! Ha Tyaaaah!"
*swinging quick and gracefully while getting hit a few times*
"Aaah! Shyaaaa!  Haaa!"
*shooting rapidly and destructive at the crowd while having a fair share of blindsides but turning them around*
"haaaaAAAAAAA!"
*running while engulfed in a chilly air*
"aaAAAAAARRrrrrrg!"
*doing the same but engulfed in fire*

both: *screams as they jump into the air and land with an impact*
The two unicorns seemed to be getting carried away as they showed to be almost unstoppable to the seemingly infinite amounts of minor ruffians and residents in the slums Mareetropolis. However, it was only a matter of time before they would eventually run into each other and that the rumbling would catch the attention to those a few miles away.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Jun 07, 22:03:50
Galacto gave the yellow pegasus an acknowledging nod to his thanks as he helped pulled him up from the water. Once the pegasus was on his hooves, he started to make his way toward the edge of the fountain. The stallion let out a light chuckle as the pegasus apology and shook his head to dismiss the apology; he didn't think it was necessary since he assumed it wasn't the pegasus's fault. As he stepped out of the fountain he replied,

Galacto Treat: Yeah. . . It's not every day you see a pegasus crash into a fountain.

Once he was out of the fountain, the stallion took a moment to see if the water messed up his appearance. As he stared at his reflection in the water, a small frown formed on his face. The scuffle he was a part of earlier left him more ruffed up than he thought. Of course, he could simply remove the uniform but he never really liked walking around without any clothes on. The stallion let out a sigh and tried to make his attire more presentable. Since the odd yellow pegasus caught some of his interest, he decided to keep up the small chat. While he started his bowtie he asked the pegasus,

Galacto Treat: I take that you are new-ish 'round here? I don't think I've seen you before. . . Well, it's not like I know everyone in this chaotic city but I think I would recognize someone like you.
*After shaking himself a little and stretching out his wing - thanks Celestia it isn't broken or dislocated like he feared -, Sky looks again at the stallion.*

Yep, I'm just arrived, well... Let's just say I just crashed here: that should have been my big entry, but I guess I still made an impression.  x3

*He chuckles to hide his slightly wounded pride and stuck his hoof out to the - at least he assumes he is - ice-cream pony.*

My name is - please, don't comment - Sky Crash.

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled closer and saw a pony get up out of the water. Thanks to his powerful hearing he even heard the pony say their name. "Sky Crash."

Waddling towards a small bush the pudgy wolf peered through and watched the ponies. While smiling to himself, is a fitting name considering what had just happened.

(When I said the thing about long posts, normally people on do  a paragraph or two and sometime just a sentence. Rarely as long and drawn out as in here.)

FakeSmile

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jun 08, 12:52:51
(When I said the thing about long posts, normally people on do  a paragraph or two and sometime just a sentence. Rarely as long and drawn out as in here.)

(( I fail to see why you decided to point this out. It might be hard to believe, but I find it fun to type these long posts. It doesn't hinder the RP or the players, just harmless fun. Reminder to everyone, you don't have to read my posts; not like I could force you to read it. But if you do want to interact with my Character, you probably should read my posts. Also, we need an OOC thread. ))

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 08, 03:22:56
*After shaking himself a little and stretching out his wing - thanks Celestia it isn't broken or dislocated like he feared -, Sky looks again at the stallion.*

Yep, I'm just arrived, well... Let's just say I just crashed here: that should have been my big entry, but I guess I still made an impression.  x3

*He chuckles to hide his slightly wounded pride and stuck his hoof out to the - at least he assumes he is - ice-cream pony.*

My name is - please, don't comment - Sky Crash.

Galacto couldn't help but chuckle at the stallion's comment as he took one last glance at his own reflection; he had to admit, the stallion made quite an impression on him. Regardless if the impression was good or bad, how the stallion was behaving now made Galacto think he wasn't that bad of a pony so he dismissed his accident.  Galacto turned his gaze off the water and was surprised to see a yellow hoof waiting for him. Nevertheless, he allowed the pegasus to introduce himself. A hint of confusion appeared on his face as the stallion intro. The "Sky" part seemed fitting for a pegasus, and he couldn't help but think of an orange bandicoot when he heard "Crash". Despite how odd he found the introduction, he took the hoof and shook it. Still a bit off by the stallion, he replied,

Galacto Treat: Okay. . . . Sky Crash. . . . It's nice to meet you. My name is Galacto Treat, but you can just call me Galacto.

Galacto let go of the stallion's hoof  as he finished his own introduction. Only one thought of this yellow pegasus crossed Galacto's mind: how easy of a target he was for a player. Of course, Galacto didn't care that much since it didn't really effect him at all, but a tiny part of him felt like he should care. Despite his best interest, he figured he should at least offer to show the stallion around. In a tired tone, the stallion asked,

Galacto Treat: So. . . Do you know anythin' 'bout this place? If not, I can show you around for a bit. . . This place can be dangerous at times and you should be aware of the. . . "way of life" here. . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

You'd really do it? Well, thanks, you don't have to!

*Sky can't help but like Galacto: he looks like a nice guy.
He heard about the chaos the so-called "players" can cause in the city and he also knows that he himself can qualify as one, but, for now, he just needs to hide his own powers and settle own.
Everything else, including deciding if he can trust Galacto or not, can wait.*

Only if you feel like it, you look a bit strained.

*If the stallion betrays him, he could very well try to catch him while he shoots away, leaving him to eat his dust.*

Jcfraven

A pony in a cop uniform notices Raven at the counter, and heads over to him.

"Greetings, may I ask why you're here?" The mare asks.

"I've seen that ever since the weird Pandemonium event, this place has become a Chaos Capital. As one who has been given powers of my own, I was curious if help was needed," He replies, to the mare's eyes lighting up.

"Indeed. There was a disturbance overhead by a new pegasus pony, likely with powers as well. Our Intel suggests that he, we believe, crashed into a fountain near the center of the town. If you could look into whether or not we should be concerned, we'd appreciate it," She responds.

"Can do," Raven says, trotting out of the station, towards the center(?) fountain. As he trots, he marvels at the architecture of the city. Before long, he sees the likely pony in question, chatting with another. Deciding to keep his reason a secret, he goes up to them.

"Good day, how're all of you?" He inquires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Go Up