Love is in the Air OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 May 17, 11:30:59
(I'm still in this too, trying to think about how to come back in. Kinda regretting putting Lustre in now...)

@Chromastone64

No worries, Lustre is an interestin' character. I just don't really know how to go
about RP with her since she can't talk. If you like, we can try different OC or try
to continue with the characters we have now.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

(I was thinking of having Lustre leave, and that'll be her gone for the RP. Leaving her in kinda limits my options with Azure in this RP)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

It is up to you! I don't really have any idea of what Shear Luck and Azure can
do in this RP though. I'm sure I could think of something, but do you have
any ideas of what you want them to do?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. I will be gone for a week starting tomorrow. Hopefully I come back to continue the conversation. So I wish all of you a great week and I hope to see you all again soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

A'ight, thanks for the heads up.
c:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

I has returned. Been a good while and finally I will return to RP here. Hopefully we can get it along again.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Space Ace

Hey, thought I'd let you know I'm still around. My final exam for this year is this monday, so after then I should have more free time to get back into roleplay.

Peace Keeper

Ah cool. Hope you do well on your exam. Hope to see you again soon.

FakeSmile

I'm busyin' movin'/transferrin' colleges; sorry for
for the lack of activity.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Ah I see. No wonder you were silent.

Perfectly understandable. Take your time with your tasks. I can await your return. Hope things go well for you.

Chromastone64

I know I haven't been that active on here recently, but college (and games) have been consuming me recently.
However, I've only got one more week before the end of the college year, so I should be able to come back then. Just bear with me for a little
longer :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

2016 Jul 03, 04:29:47 #31 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 03, 22:44:32 by Peace Keeper
Alright. I understand college, and somewhat on games cause I'm kind of a gamer myself x3 . I wish you the best in college. Do your best. You can always come by when you have the time.

Post Merge

I will be adding another OC to the story. Here it is so you guys can know about her.

Name: Morning Sunshine
Race: Earth
Appearance:
     Coat: Butter yellow or sunshine yellow
     Mane collor: peach and white
Cutie Mark: A sun (different from Celestia's. Practically simple circles with triangles around)
Personality: adventerous, full of hope, has a sense of humor. Gets worried or scared on tough situations. Very friendly.

Wheatni

Sure, why not.

Name: Wheatni Fields

Race: Earth Pony

Personality: Wheatni is usually quiet, although not shy.  When she is spoken to, she will reply with a big smile on her face.  Usually calm and not seen to often without a small smile on her face.  She sometimes finds herself to be slightly oblivious at times as well...

Talent: Wheatni is able to manage acres of the wheat fields by herself and can possibly supply plenty of wheat for many small towns.  Given this takes a bit of her time, she doesn't have to work every single day.  Of course, like every other Earth Pony, having the ability of great physical prowess.

Appearance: Wheatni is made up of a majority of autumn colors.  Her fur being a tan-ish color with her mane being orange with charcoal highlights.  Her eyes seem to be a darker blue color.  Her physique is a bit stronger and larger than most females, due to her hard work in working solo in the fields, being taller than most females as well.  She has freckle spots on her cheeks,

Bio: Wheatni was born in Filly Delphia, of course living on a larger farm.  This farm, being one of the main suppliers of wheat for ingredients such as flour and even some acres for oats, it was never a boring day in the fields.  Growing up and showing her talent for being able to manage a larger farm herself, she decided to move later in life to be able to settle her own farm to help supply other towns.  Now deep in the fields of Ponyville, where no one really goes out and being somewhat isolated most of the time.  Only ever having contact with others when she visits the town itself, or someone decides to buy wheat directly from her or the visitor that comes to visit once in a blue moon.  Although a bit of a loner, she is still kind and helps those who need it. (Very simple and rough.  More can be found out when speaking to her directly or when I elect to put up more.)

Peace Keeper

Ah interesting OC there. Good to see you have an interest in this RP.

Welcome aboard Wheatni

Chromastone64

I'm gonna have to ask something pretty big. Is is possible to just forget I put Lustre in at all? I can't really get into the RP with her still here...

Peace Keeper

Hmm... I suppose it is safe now to assume she wasn't there anymore. Every part of each character's stories are either on hiatus or completely died out.

Space Ace

I'd still like to be involved in this roleplay, but I'm a little lost with Tale Teller. Would it be possible for me to drop them out and introduce a different OC?

Chromastone64

It should be ok, since I took one of mine out.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Space Ace on 2016 Jul 16, 16:16:37
I'd still like to be involved in this roleplay, but I'm a little lost with Tale Teller. Would it be possible for me to drop them out and introduce a different OC?

Hmm... well you can introduce a new OC. Not sure if dropping off sounds alright since I got news of FakeSmile having busy times in college and hasn't got time to return. I do suggest to let Fake know you want to drop Tale Teller.

In the mean time, you are free to set your new OC now and start with him/her and start at anytime. I think for some of us we decided to continue on our own since things have died out.

Space Ace

2016 Jul 24, 04:35:23 #39 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 28, 12:26:10 by Space Ace
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Jul 24, 02:33:05
Hmm... well you can introduce a new OC. Not sure if dropping off sounds alright since I got news of FakeSmile having busy times in college and hasn't got time to return. I do suggest to let Fake know you want to drop Tale Teller.

In the mean time, you are free to set your new OC now and start with him/her and start at anytime. I think for some of us we decided to continue on our own since things have died out.

In that case, I'll just put Tale Teller on pause until FakeSmile is available. But thank you!

Spoiler: show
Name: Sterling Sky (but just goes by Sky)
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Sky is tall, like a whole head and a bit taller than your average male stallion. He's got a dark, stormy blue coat, and a cloudy grey, long mane and mid-length tale. He's stocky, too.
Personality: Sky is stoic, and calm. He is quiet, and not unfriendly, but not very 'out there'. He is warm hearted and caring on the inside. The whole gentle giant shtick, you know?

Go Up