STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

hey i aint going anywhere i love this RP even though i kinda ruined it...i,m sorry for that
Magic...

Jcfraven

PlatinumJoystick

Yo, I ain't backing out.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

NCatherine

I AM STILL PARTICIPATING!! SORRY!!

I am having some major school trouble at the moment... I haven't been able to get on, I will be able too soon though.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Ah I see. Understandable Catherine.
I'll keep you here in the RP, no worries about it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

2016 Feb 09, 03:57:45 #26 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 09, 05:05:11 by Peace Keeper
1 More week remaining for:
@B-bop
@MrSpyro
@Luner Frost

I will be awaiting any responses from you here in the OOC if you still continuing this RP. If 1 week passes without a response, I will have to automatically drop you from the RP.

------------
*Edit: If by any reason you were gone and you still like to participate in the RP, I can reinstate you in the RP right away.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 09, 03:57:45
1 More week remaining for:
@B-bop
@MrSpyro
@Luner Frost

I will be awaiting any responses from you here in the OOC if you still continuing this RP. If 1 week passes without a response, I will have to automatically drop you from the RP.

My goodness... I bet something happened in their "in real life" stuffs.

Peace Keeper

I know. Wait... I forgot to add that thing in the post as well. I tend to give the 'if' reason. I also send out by message in case.

Peace Keeper

Alright... so... before I go venture into the black hole, someone help me fill in things about the mission or events of this black hole. Could be a small summary. If it sounds good, I will give the go-ahead on this. If things look amiss, we can cooperate to help with this. If somehow none of us can come up with solutions or this idea sounds bad by the majority, well... we tried x3 we could always try again in the future.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 15, 13:43:35
Alright... so... before I go venture into the black hole, someone help me fill in things about the mission or events of this black hole. Could be a small summary. If it sounds good, I will give the go-ahead on this. If things look amiss, we can cooperate to help with this. If somehow none of us can come up with solutions or this idea sounds bad by the majority, well... we tried x3 we could always try again in the future.

Well... the only thing that could pop up in my head about the words Black Hole is that...

If you get suck into the Black Hole, you'll get out from a [glow=black,2,300]White Hole [/glow]far away in another place and you will no longer be on a island... Instead, you'll be stuck in another dimension/universe... :ajshifty: ...
Pretty much a bad end of what I think it could do...

Nameless Whirlwind

Whaaaaaaaa

There's a black hole in the heart of the island?

Not that I'm complaining, that's incredibly awesome!
Signature.

Peace Keeper

Yea. The idea of the black hole just popped out earlier. Never thought of adding one x3
lol I realized you made it to the center, which means possibly you may be near it.

Oh, I got a message about how the black hole will be used and seems fair enough. So let's get it rolling.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Feb 19, 18:17:30
Whaaaaaaaa

There's a black hole in the heart of the island?

Not that I'm complaining, that's incredibly awesome!

lol Also at the fact that someones trying to contained it at the moment
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

I am curious. Just as I am thinking of scenarios and setting for the first ruins exploration, I think to myself, "How many of these characters read or have any knowledge of Daring Do?" All the way up to now I never had a thought about it.

Just a curious question. Who's OCs know about Daring Do and her adventures?

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 08, 23:45:54
I am curious. Just as I am thinking of scenarios and setting for the first ruins exploration, I think to myself, "How many of these characters read or have any knowledge of Daring Do?" All the way up to now I never had a thought about it.

Just a curious question. Who's OCs know about Daring Do and her adventures?

And it will be in this ruin they'll find/meet my character?

Peace Keeper

Nah. It is assumed nobody lives on the island, and nobody knows about the island at all.

So, sorry. No Daring Do. Also wouldn't plan to add canon characters anyways, so second nail in that coffin.

PlatinumJoystick

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 09, 03:34:49
Nah. It is assumed nobody lives on the island, and nobody knows about the island at all.

So, sorry. No Daring Do. Also wouldn't plan to add canon characters anyways, so second nail in that coffin.

I think he meant this character he's been sitting on, not Daring Do.

Spoiler: show

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Dec 21, 15:08:34
Name : White Night
Specie/Race : Vampony
Appearence : Black coat color, White mane/tail color, red eyes color... seems to be a teenager...
Power/Ability : Stone

Meet/Appear location in this rp : Temple or ruin.

Peace Keeper

2016 Mar 21, 00:03:01 #38 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 23, 16:51:20 by Peace Keeper
Alright everybody it is that time again to answer the roll call. As before just give me a shout-out to know that you are still here participating. Failure to respond to the roll call will automatically drop you from the RP. However if you still wish to continue the RP and you were away for reasons, let me know and I shall accomodate your return to the RP. The deadline is April 1st

Check list.
--------------------------
-PlatinumJoystick
-LunarDusk
-Julien999
-Jcfraven
-Fake Smile
-Misty Fly
-Nameless Whirlwind
-Rush of MLP

PlatinumJoystick

I'm still in, fairly obviously.

Go Up