The Yggdrasil Labyrinth/Explorers RP [Sign-Up]

Started by LunarDusk, 2017 Jan 30, 01:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Sign up thread here --------> http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16535.0

One day in a small town in a remote part of Equestria called Etria, an underground forest was discovered. The Rahda, governors of Etria issued a proclamation throughout the continent...
Eventually, the royals of the neighboring regions heard this call and dispatched a handful of their guards and troops yet have been forced to withdraw back due to the lack of resources to go on and/or came back empty handed. Because of this the maze was left shrouded in mystery. Despite this, any able-bodied adventurer's curiosity compelled them to investigate this mysterious forest and tackle its depths...
But no matter how many came to investigate the dungeon, none gained the renown they sought...
As more adventurers, vagabonds, and even a handful of the diverse race of soldiers from each kingdoms throughout Equestria tried and failed to conquer it, it came to be known by a new name...

[glow=black,2,300]The Yggdrasil Labyrinth[/glow]

You are the latest adventurer to journey to Etria in response to the Radha's proclamation. You have but one goal: Explore the forest to win fame and fortune. Etria is at hand...
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

LunarDusk

Upon being one of the many taking up to the challenge, a lone unicorn was walking along a roadway with his map levitated in front of him. When he looked up there appeared to be a splitting path, one that was going to the left and one to the right which led to a set of stairs leading downward. He went to the left path to make sure only to find a pony who was armored like him but with a different style and having a helmet obscuring their face but a bit of their orange snout showing standing right in front of the stairs as if guarding it.

"[glow=maroon,2,300]This here leads to the labyrinth.Obviously, you're a new face but I'll make this simple. [/glow]"
From the voice, it appeared to be of a stallions.

"[glow=maroon,2,300]If you wish to enter, you must seek the Rahda's permission first. And furthermore I'd recommend joining a guild or forming one yourself.[/glow]"

"[glow=maroon,2,300]No permission, no entry, no exceptions![/glow]" he said in a sharp tone.

Heeding the guard's advice, Steel turned around to backtrack his way to the fork and take the left path leading to a gate that was opened halfway. Making his way through into the town he entered a square filled with various adventurers.

Once more he pullled out his map to take a look at which buildings is which. If without it, he'd be lost before he even started. Towards the North west there was a building that said "Guild House" on it. Closing his map he made haste in that direction.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 13, 07:17:07 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 14, 07:03:28 by Thundergirl
It was the first time Ice Gold was walking on this city. It seemed very old to her.

She sees a crossroad. Ice looks at the map. She can't understand very well. She can see footsteps of two ponies that walked on the grass next to the road. Perhaps they knew the right way to the labyrinth she thinks. She has entered an application to explore the Yggdrasil Labyrinth before a few days. They have told her where the town was, but they haven't told her where the labyrinth was.

On her way, she sees a guard. [shadow=red,right]This here leads to the labyrinth.Obviously, you're a new face but I'll make this simple[/shadow] the guard says to Ice Gold. [shadow=red,right]If you wish to enter, you must seek the Rahda's permission first. And furthermore I'd recommend joining a guild or forming one yourself.[/shadow] he continues saying. Rahda? Guild? Anybody has every talked to her about that!She wants to ask the guard who is Rahda. She didn't, because she didn't know how to talk to a guard in a town like this. So, she keeps her muzzle closed. [shadow=red,right]No permission, no entry, no exceptions![/shadow] he says in a sharp tone.

Ice Gold has not understood the guard at all. She takes the courage and askd him Um... Excuse me, can you tell me again what to do? . The guard looks at Ice Gold. [shadow=red,right]Well. Rahda is waiting to the town centre. You simply have to go there and get the premisson to go to the labyrinth. Okay?[/shadow] . Ice nods her head. She looks again at the map and heads to the town centre.

_BlazingInfinity

Excalibur was walking through the area he was told to go. He eventually came to a split in the path and looked down.
'Tracks' he thought to himself. 'Which means that this is the right way to go!'
He walked down the left path and found an orange guard pony.

[glow=orange,2,300]"This here leads to the labyrinth.Obviously, you're a new face but I'll make this simple. "[/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]"If you wish to enter, you must seek the Rahda's permission first. And furthermore I'd recommend joining a guild or forming one yourself." [/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]"No permission, no entry, no exceptions!"[/glow]

He turns back without saying anything and went through the other path in the road.

"Great! Now I have to go and SOCIALIZE with other ponies, I can't wait!" he says in a sarcastic tone.

He arrived the town centre.

He looks at his map again and sighs, heading to the guild house.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Super sayian pony

Why in the world did I want to do this
*He said as he approached the orange guard*
[glow=orange,2,300]"This here leads to the labyrinth. Obviously, You're a new face  but I'll make it simple."[/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]"If you wish to enter, you must seek the Tasha's permission first. And furthermore I recommend joining a guild or forming one yourself."[/glow]

Maybe I don't wanna join or form a guild.

[glow=orange,2,300]"No permission,  no entry, no exceptions!"[/glow]

That... umm... Had nothing to do with what I asked...
*He went to the town centre anyway to find the place where he can join a guild*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo followed on the map. He isn't sure what the map depicts, but lead himself to the path. He finds the fork on the road, and decides to follow the map to the left. As he continues, he notices a guard standing there. Cheveyo stops in front of the guard, as the guard speaks out first.

-------------------------
*-You know what he says, same thing like video game NPCs
-------------------------

Cheveyo decides not to rebut the order, but decides to turn back instead. Perhaps it may be wise to join in a guild if it is required. He isn't sure where to head back out, but perhaps maybe seeking civilization is where he can find anyone who is willing to enter the labyrinth. He decides to hit the other path and finds a town. Its a start for him so he decides to head there. It is unique to him as he never seen a town such as this. He looks around where he may be likely to find a spot where ponies get recruited. He looks around to see where it is a likely place for ponies willing to enter. He isn't great of a reader, but one building seems interesting to enter. The one with the "guild" sign was the building he was looking into and decides to enter. There he meets other ponies who seem to be tough and ready. He decides to ask.

Um... are you all willing to enter the labyrinth if you have knowledge of the place?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

//Eh sorry for the wait, have a bit of a busy schedule last week...  :c

One of the ponies who was dressed in leather turned around towards Cheveyo and back to her 4 guild mates before smirking at his question and breaking out into a bit of laughter joined by them.
"Well...yeah obviously if we have everything pack and stuff but if you just asked that to get, we have no spots open for you, sorry." she said before they she walked out the door along with the others.

----------

Following the map and stepping towards the door Steel was beginning to wonder if he had been late considering the timing it took for him to even notice about this place. From what he heard it was only going on for about a year now and now he's taking it. But before he could enter 5 lively ponies with the mare in the front rushed out slamming the door open causing the armored stallion to quickly step back to avoid being trampled on. When he stepped through he didn't see but 1 black colored pony in the room. Hoping to make a good impression he approached him and spoke.
"[glow=grey,2,300]Hello um...are you um...like applying for a guild?[/glow]" Steel said to Cheveyo
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

Bam was flying to her "mother". When Paw, a brown pegasus, saw her, she asked, "What's gotten you so flustered, Bam?"
"Momma," The little bat Puffle asked. "What's the Yggdrasil Labyrinth?" Paw's eyes widened in fear.
"Honey, why do you ask?"
"Ponies were talking about it."
"Well, it's not that important. How about some nice, cereal, or, or how about we play magic cards, or.." Paw looked at Bam, seeing her desperation. She sighed. "It's a maze in an underground forest. Many ponies try to claim it, but no pony has come back. It's to dangerous. You might get hurt, you don't even know how to fight."
"Please, Momma?" Bam pleaded.
"Fine, but you need Rasha's permission. I suggest joining a guild, or creating one yourself. No permission, no entry." Paw kissed bam on the head. "Good luck, my little Puffle." Bam thanked her, and flew off. She traveled to the guild center. She saw two ponies talking, so she decided to ask them if there was a guild she could join. She saw they were talking however, so she only flew near them, waiting her turn.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*- It's cool Lunar, no worries. So... not sure to assume that everyone is already there seeing that everyone posted that they have already entered the guild house, but I will make that assumption that everyone is already there but didn't respond yet. I'll roll along no worries x3 Still opened to respond.

-------------------------------------------------

Cheveyo just sees the last group leaving out the door without speaking up to want to join. He stands in the guild house waiting for anyone interested until he noticed another pony coming in and feels he may be a recruiter or something so he responds.

I believe I am, as the guard at the road requests a permission from this Rhada and to be in a guild.

As he finished, he sees another one coming up, a strange puffle creature, seeing as she is curious as to what him and the pony in front of him are talking about. He looks to the bat puffle and says.

Oh... Hello there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Thunder Spin

Ice arrives to the square. She sees a few ponies there looking for something. She thinks they may be there for the smae reason - looking for Rahda. She can see a pony walking to a building. Um.. hello. Are you here to get the premission and join a guild? she says in a breathy voice, hoping that the pony heard her.

Aqua Fire

"Hello. I'm Bam. Is there any chance I could join your guild?" Bam asked, hoping they'll say yes.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo to Bam: I am here to look for a guild to join. I suppose we can form a guild here. Still unsure of these other ponies here.

He looks around to see if there are ponies who also looked for a guild to join. He calls out to those ponies inside the house again.

Is there someone who is in a guild for the labyrinth at the forest path?

_BlazingInfinity

Excalibur looked around the guild house.

'Please don't let anypony talk to me. Please don't let anypony talk to me.' he cried in his head.
Toast is amazing.

Aqua Fire

Bam looked around, and saw a pony walking in. She flew to him, and asked, "Hi, are you here to join a guild?"(Hey, at least I'm not a pony)
@_BlazingInfinity

_BlazingInfinity

'Well I guess I got my wish, it's not a pony.'

"Yes I am. And you?" said Excalibur giving a somewhat genuine smile.
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 21, 06:56:36 #15 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 21, 07:00:02 by Thundergirl
Ice walked back sadly. The pony didn't look like wanting to talk to her.  She reads the wooden sign on the top of the "house". Something is written there ,"Come here for Ygrassil Labyrinth Guilds" it says. This might be where I join a guild. I didn't have to ask the pony! she thinks and walks unsure inside the guild. Since Rahda wasn't in the town centre he's probably waiting in the house Ice looks again at the town centre to be sure that he isn't anywhere.

Then she walks deeper in the house and she sees a male pony with a red shirt. He suddenly asks her the papers with the premission of Rahda. Papers? Uh... Sorry, I forgot to go there. she says while looking at the ground. The pony says in a deep tone that if she hasn't the premission of Rahda, she can't enter the labyrinth and she can't join a guild or make another one. So, Ice walks back to the centre and looks around to find a pony called Rahda.

Ice hears a pony asking if there are some other creatures that want to join a guild. She was very happy to go, but she should get the premission to join a guild. She opens her phone and searches Rahda, Ygrassil Labyrinth, to understand what Rahda may look like.

LunarDusk

// Well dang that was faster than I expected :I

Steel was just about to respond to Cheveyo only to get interrupted by the sudden appearance of the bat Bam and eventually Excallibur. Once more, he spoke to him.

[glow=grey,2,300]"Oh, I see then again I'm kinda unsure about this but nice to meet you three.[/glow]" he said

"[glow=brown,2,300]Hey![/glow]"

During, the group's acquainting a stallions voice boomed through the room being enough to catch there attention. Upon turning around despite the slightly empty waiting room Steel could only see a laid back looking earth stallion at a reception desk waving his hand where the voice came from. He, had a dark brown mane that was slicked back with a tanish colored coat with an eyepatch on his right eye complete with scars, a torn navy scarf like cape that covered mostly his right side and left side with a steel epaulette and gauntlet on that hoof. Deciding that he must've been wanting them to come he approached the stallion.

"[glow=brown,2,300]Haven't seen your faces around, I take you 4 are another of those peeps who came all willy nilly to tackle the labyrinth and get redirected right afterwards huh? Then welcome friends. However, your timing is a bit off...like that one who came here walking past you 4 and left before I could get a chance to get a say. She's probably on her way to the Rahda as we speak. But anyways, there really aren't many guilds admitting adventurers lately.[/glow]"

*chuckles*

"[glow=brown,2,300]Those short sighted losers care too much about petty triffles to do any real investigation[/glow]"

Steel tilted his head.

"[glow=grey,2,300]So, the discord is another problem thats slowing down the process?[/glow]"

*nods*

"[glow=brown,2,300]You bet, if you got the guts, you should start a guild of newcomers.[/glow]"
he takes a look around
"[glow=brown,2,300]And seeing how you are the only ponies....and bat thing around, your options are right there. And as for that mare, I suggest you go after her before she blindly wanders for too long and probably screw herself over. But if otherwise you can always form one with 4, I'd recommend 5 as its not too much or too little but I wont stop you[/glow]" he shrugs
"[glow=brown,2,300]But after you got all that settled and worked everything outm or have any question you can come see me[/glow]" he said before he got back to his paperwork.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

'Oh Pegasus feathers. More conversing.' Excalibur Thought.

Toast is amazing.

Aqua Fire

Listening to the stallion's instructions, she used her echolocation to see if she could find the mare. She heard what she thought was the mare(which it was).
"Guy, I don't think it's to late!" Bam yelled, flying in the direction of the mare.(Just realized, I think Paw was the pony one who could understand her(Fluttershy could only understand a little), so I'm going to say that she brought something that will help other creatures understand her.)

Thunder Spin

2017 Feb 24, 05:38:49 #19 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 25, 06:31:32 by Thundergirl
Ice could hear another voice behind her. She turns and sees the brown maned stallion. Ice didn'tt realize he was talking about her, but she felt something inside her. Something telling her to not go to Rahda. Then she sees a bat puffle looking at her. Her eyes were red making Ice think she wanted to kill her. Ice Gold stepped back scared. Uhhmm, H-hi, wha - what do you wwwant from meeh? she says in a trembling voice.

Go Up