The Off Topic Thread

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Oct 14, 21:31:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

An off-topic topic on the off topic board?

Spoiler: show
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The Wandering Magus

derp? this better not turn into a spam board, lest the team find out...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

HerpyDooves

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 15, 12:19:18
derp? this better not turn into a spam board, lest the team find out...

Don't worry, because the only rule I think we are breaking is "No straying off-topic." Other then that, I'll make sure people don't start spamming or something. If anything, this topic actually helps the mods. One of the main purposes of this thread I forgot to say was that it could be used for questions or concerns that would later have to be removed. (As an example, Chishio Kunrin's question about youtube being a derp was answered by like 5-10 people, and this thread doesn't have to be removed that's not its only purpose.

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 15, 11:36:33
An off-topic topic on the off topic board?

Spoiler: show

lol Tell me about it.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 15, 06:51:56
"Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available."
... Oh. :o That's interesting. I didn't know that. Then again, I've noticed Chrome seems to keep updating itself. I only notice when buttons change design and stuff.

You may still want to try downloading the update with Mozilla as I don't think other browsers auto update flash like chrome does.
An interesting note is Opera the browser I use seems to run flash better than Mozilla. But it also likes to lag on websites with a lot of images. Anyways another thing to try is adblock+ on the Mozilla addons menu. It blocks youtube commercials and ads which interrupt video loading sometimes.

Vertigo

I think we all don't know what to do  :]

McSleuthburger

yea, there is literally no point to a off-topic thread so im locking it up
if you have problems with flash and such make a thread to get help, no need to have a fully random topic here

any questions or concerns pm me
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up