Your heaven on Equestria...

Started by MrEmu, 2014 Apr 11, 20:15:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrEmu

Hello everypony! this is a post where you post what relaxes you the most, like for MEEEE it would be....

Sipping Hot English Blend black tea, alone in the woods on a cold winter night, preferably when it's snowing! *-*

So then, what about you? ;)

Pipkin

Exactly what I did today that almost got me fired

Take a walk while listening to soft quiet music

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Rissian

Sometimes when I rarely get depressed, I'll just sit outside on the front porch listening to birds in the day and if it's night the crickets and the frogs.
And play with some of our outside cats. It's interesting the things you can often take for granted in life. It's best to treasure those moments because like the wind they may not pass your way again.

MrEmu

Quote from: Trege on 2014 Apr 13, 02:37:20
Sometimes when I rarely get depressed, I'll just sit outside on the front porch listening to birds in the day and if it's night the crickets and the frogs.
And play with some of our outside cats. It's interesting the things you can often take for granted in life. It's best to treasure those moments because like the wind they may not pass your way again.
As they say, if you wait nature will put on a show for you...

GoldenTerrabyte

My kitty. Or doing fun stuff with my brother.
I'm back

Puynsi

If Im to burdened with stuff I just throw everything away and lay somewhere and just stare the roof/sky.
If I want to relax a little, look for a place to be alone and just... think... and think and think.

Since Im only child, I like to be alone and stuff.

Little Star

Playing songs on guitar and learning about people's prom.

Julius

I suppose snuggling in the livingroom with my giant dogie plushie while sipping hot chocolate, but man... I have so many ways of relaxing, it's so hard to pick just one... X3

Stargazing's amazing too, specially with close friends. Same goes for burning our Christmas tree every year. :)
Purr~

MrEmu

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 14, 16:54:34Same goes for burning our Christmas tree every year. :)
You burn your Christmas tree?! O:

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 14, 16:54:34
Stargazing's amazing too, specially with close friends. Same goes for burning our Christmas tree every year. :)

Do you live in a rural area? I don't think I've ever actually seen the Milky Way galaxy. Light pollution and all.  :c

Ramisha

Hmm... playing videogames alone and listening to my favorite music. Or laying in the grass, reading or drawing outside.

Julius

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Apr 15, 06:52:34
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 14, 16:54:34Same goes for burning our Christmas tree every year. :)
You burn your Christmas tree?! O:

Aye aye! What do Americans do with theirs? :o

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 15, 08:30:07
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 14, 16:54:34

Do you live in a rural area? I don't think I've ever actually seen the Milky Way galaxy. Light pollution and all.  :c

Nope! It's not easy to see stars where I live. However, I do tend to go to a private military beach a lot, and that place is really far away from everything. Stars are so incredibly beautiful man, you'll love seeing that big sky full of stars whenever you get a chance to. <3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 15, 09:31:51

Ha! I don't think most Americans use real trees anymore. Most of us pack our fake plastic trees away for next year. We're frugal like that.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 15, 09:39:37

Ha! I don't think most Americans use real trees anymore. Most of us pack our fake plastic trees away for next year. We're frugal like that.
Seriously? I'm American, we get a new, fresh, real tree every year! But I don't know what we do with it afterwards. We get rid of it somehow, I don't remember.
I'm back

Night Pony

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 15, 09:45:48

Seriously? I'm American, we get a new, fresh, real tree every year! But I don't know what we do with it afterwards. We get rid of it somehow, I don't remember.

We used to get new trees every year until my mother convince me that it would be better if we get a plastic one. We usually threw them away, and if it was cold, used for heating the house.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

MrEmu

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Apr 15, 09:47:55
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 15, 09:45:48

We used to get new trees every year until my mother convince me that it would be better if we get a plastic one. We usually threw them away, and if it was cold, used for heating the house.
lol OUR Christmas tree is metal and plastic, and it's at LEAST 24 years old, I'v lost track... :s

Julius

Thanks for the insight guys! I love how I accidentally turned this thread into a Christmas tree discussion. :P

Back on topic, listening to music while lying in bed with the lights off... <3
Purr~

Dream Bolt

I guess my most relaxing thing to do is either listening to music with a hot drink while I'm writing. Either that, or playing one of those creative video games which doesn't really have an end. I also like visiting malls and just browsing. It's not exactly relaxing, but it is rather comforting for some reason.

If I could do this while hanging out with ponies, my life would be complete. ;)

Go Up