Your Stupid Habits

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Feb 23, 20:36:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

When I go deep into thought or daydream, I either start pacing or stare off into space. It can get to where I don't even see reality anymore. I just see what I'm thinking about or daydreaming.
o_O

Music can put me into a daydream world quite often, too. It's one of the reasons I worry about driving. That's not a time you wanna space out.
Also, that's one of the reasons I don't like being interrupted while I'm listening to music. But my mom interrupts me a lot.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

I constantly compare to myself to other people in various things. The fact that it's bad is that i compare myself to someone that is way way better than me.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Rissian

I also tend to daydream sometimes, I've had my mom, dad or grandma randomly say to me in that state. "You look lost in thought."  Which then breaks the daydream.  ovO

Johannes

I talk English quite a lot. I always forget that rest of my family doesn't understand English.

Book Smarts

I have a bad habit of trying to read on a bus or train, and slowly wandering off; staring out through the windows. During this wandering, my mind goes into philosophy mode try to answer life questions.

Julius

I've been taking no less than two hours to bathe everyday for a while now... Sometimes it's fun and relaxing, now it's just annoying.

"Then be quick!"

I can't. My mind tells me to sit in there while the water falls on me which leads me to think about EVERYTHING. Nothing can get me out of that trance... Nothing... It's a rare thing for me to bathe quickly. o_o
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 27, 01:59:10
I've been taking no less than two hours to bathe everyday for a while now... Sometimes it's fun and relaxing, now it's just annoying.

"Then be quick!"

I can't. My mind tells me to sit in there while the water falls on me which leads me to think about EVERYTHING. Nothing can get me out of that trance... Nothing... It's a rare thing for me to bathe quickly. o_o

Your realize spending too much time in water can damage your skin, right?

Julius

Nope. Did not know that.

Just great. :l
Purr~

Science Woona

I double tap caps lock instead of using shift. :D
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

ShadowHeart

I have a silly habit of talking in my russian accent!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Science Woona

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Feb 27, 11:11:45
I have a silly habit of talking in my russian accent!

Aren't accents fun. I don't talk in an accent all the time, but when I start it sticks with me for the entire day. Sometimes I don't realize I'm talking in an accent at all. o.O
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Chishio Kunrin

I tend to be kinda hard on myself over making mistakes, especially stupid mistakes. >.< I can't help it.

Like, earlier, my mom had an open can of Diet Dr. Pepper in the fridge, and I had to move a bowl of leftovers. I put it on the shelf that the can was on, and I pushed it, only to realize... "Oh crap." Yep, I knocked over the can. I was mad at myself for it, calling myself an idiot. What a dumb mistake, causing a mess. I felt bad.

But I still make a stupid habit out of being hard on myself for making mistakes.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Detective Woona

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 Feb 27, 10:10:05
I double tap caps lock instead of using shift. :D

Eh? What?  :I
*Does it a few times.*
That's just....WEIRD.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Julius

I hate this... Being awake at night and sleeping through the day. It's annoyingly messed up. I want to sleep at night... :s
Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 27, 16:05:16
I hate this... Being awake at night and sleeping through the day. It's annoyingly messed up. I want to sleep at night... :s

Go to bed early then.

Julius

I'm trying! Kinda hard when you're not sleepy at all though. lol
Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 27, 16:10:59
I'm trying! Kinda hard when you're not sleepy at all though. lol

Wake up super early then.  ovO Like several hours from your usually waking time. Then you will be very tired by nightfall.

Julius

I'm the heavy sleeper. That's complicated too. lol

How much of a heavy sleeper? Well... I was at my dad's shooting competition... It was noon, the various shooters were shooting just a couple of meters away from me and I had the burning sun right on my face.

I was bored... So I fell asleep. :ajshifty:
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 27, 16:19:36
I'm the heavy sleeper. That's complicated too. lol

How much of a heavy sleeper? Well... I was at my dad's shooting competition... It was noon, the various shooters were shooting just a couple of meters away from me and I had the burning sun right on my face.

I was bored... So I fell asleep. :ajshifty:

When my alarm clock "rings" (plays music loudly) I can hear it, but snoozes every time and doesn't get up until about a quarter to the next hour later.

My parents had complained about that a few times. X3 (I kinda lowered my alarm so I can still hear it.)

On weekends however, I can easily get up at any time. I have no idea why, though I turn off the alarm off completely (meaning no Snoozing/going off again) and choose to fall asleep until 10AM. :l

I might have already said, but for an odd reason, if I sleep at such a late time, sometimes I wake up not tired for some reason...

Eh, you just gotta fight it. Darn brain, making all the dumb decisions. Maybe it's telling you, "Hey man. We don't really have anything important to do anyway, so, '5 more minutes' :ajshifty:"

I seem to not go to bed until 2AM for some reason, but I DID go to sleep at 10PM yesterday because of tiredness. I really was tired, and that was probably a good thing. Sleeping early. =P

And regarding the shower thing, my 5 minutes are reaching 10. Wasting more water again. >:(

It's strange. If I'm not late for something, I tend to kind of lengthen the shower time. But if I AM late, showers can take like, 3 minutes. Though, 5 minutes is good enough to have the soap clean you well enough and your hair as well.

ComputerDeathglare

I have THE most annoying habit ever.

Regretting something I shouldn't... that happened several years previous.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up