previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HaponyHanzo

2013 Feb 26, 15:38:32 #20 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 02, 08:22:30 by McSleuthburger
Secret of Mana

Terranigma

Illusion of Time
]

Secret of Mana was one of my favorite games, together with terranigma and illusion of time.
I still have my SNes and those games and i still love to play them.
The Stories of those 3 Games are better than every story you get in new games and you play them alot longer. To complete Terranigma without a guide you need approximately 70 hours or more.

-one of the images kept giving google chrome a malware warning, so I just got rid of them-
McSleuth

The Stars

Devil May Cry... Need I say anymore? XD

Dante's always been a fun character to listen to in any game; bunch of wisecracks here and there, that "I don't give a darn" attitude of his, it just makes me laugh. Such a shame his character was changed in the New DmC:Devil May Cry, but it's a reboot :U Kinda expected this. Both the original and the new are great games, but DmC does it a little bit better in combat fluidity and Devil May Cry 1-4 does it better in difficulty and mechanics... Ok, no, Except for DMC2, thaaaaat one kinda went bad, though I think some elements in the story there  influenced DmC.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Chishio Kunrin

Pokemon Stadium. They should make a new one. :nod: Dunno how much work that would take with the amount of pokemon there are now, though.
Plus, I think they'd put it on Wii U, which I don't have and don't have the money to get. >.< Would be cool to get a Wii U, though. Especially to get Wind Waker in HD.

OH btw:
One of the few Legend of Zelda games I've ever played. The funnest one I've ever played. Wind Waker! :3 I didn't get all that far into it, though. Still, I had fun and loved it.

When I heard they're gonna release an HD version of it for Wii U this fall, I thought "Pfft, who needs it in HD? I could buy the GameCube version and play it on my Wii instead of needing a new console thingy." But then I saw the screenshots, and I was like O:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

videogamehunter

The first Mortal Kombat on Genesis. Of all thousands games I own that always set me up in a good mood of countless of hours  playing that game. I still remember the fatalities, cheat codes and secrets. Man I love that game.

Stardust Dragon

One of the first games I ever played (that wasn't Pokemon, which is still very nostalgic to me) is Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.  And boy was I glad I got into the series, or I would have missed some spectacular games!

Oracle of Ages and Seasons aren't really that popular of Zelda games, as far as I know, and I find it a shame that more people don't know about them.  Maybe they're not the greatest, maybe they reuse most of their spritework from Link's Awakening, but the heart that you find in most Zelda games is still there, and personally I'll never forget them.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]The old C&C[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

The Stars

Castlevania :D My favorite Action-Adventure/Platforming game franchise.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

GuitarBrony

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2013 Feb 28, 00:29:05
One of the first games I ever played (that wasn't Pokemon, which is still very nostalgic to me) is Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.  And boy was I glad I got into the series, or I would have missed some spectacular games!

Oracle of Ages and Seasons aren't really that popular of Zelda games, as far as I know, and I find it a shame that more people don't know about them.  Maybe they're not the greatest, maybe they reuse most of their spritework from Link's Awakening, but the heart that you find in most Zelda games is still there, and personally I'll never forget them.

This. Pretty much this. Oracle of Ages is what introduced me to the Zelda franchise. And it's STILL my favorite of them all. I'm just glad someone else knows of it.

Oh, and the bit about pokemon. Blue was my childhood. (and i still get nostalgia bombed from Gold, as well.)
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Detective Woona

Quote from: Johannes on 2013 Mar 01, 20:15:11

Very classy.

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2013 Feb 27, 19:53:52
The first Mortal Kombat on Genesis. Of all thousands games I own that always set me up in a good mood of countless of hours  playing that game. I still remember the fatalities, cheat codes and secrets. Man I love that game.

My first multiplayer game I believe. My sister used to destroy me on it as Sonya.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

byndbored

2013 Mar 02, 00:29:40 #30 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 17, 22:02:08 by byndbored
I got to rent megaman legends once, I like it but for some reason I don't want to talk to anyone about it though.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

MetaSigma

Quote from: HaponyHanzo on 2013 Feb 26, 15:38:32
To complete Terranigma without a guide you need approximately 70 hours or more.

If you fell asleep for a full day with the system still on then sure 70 hours or more would be fine.

Book Smarts

2013 Jul 09, 00:37:32 #32 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 09, 00:39:07 by Book Smarts

This game was extreme, you had to use a magnet system on every turn because you were going so fast.

Mr. Gency

I may not remember all the mayhem I caused in this game, but I'll never forget that song.
The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Aerodash

and to a higher degree;

Still have the disk too. So many burnt hours...

Mikari

some of my favorite games of all times have been Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Kirby Super Star, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3, Yoshi's Island, Lufia II, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past & Ocarina of Time...

Go Up