Mini RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Jan 02, 15:56:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

The land of Equestria, a land of magic and ponies. Now see it from the Point of View of a 6 inch pony. Living in a standard home how will tiny ponies deal with the difficulties that is normal sized.

Plan is to start in the Kitchen and eventually explore around the house through the various modifications made to it to help the littler ponies deal with it.

Name:
Race/Species:
Visual Description/Pictures:

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Pet: He was found by a pet shop owner as a young pup and was kept in the shop for only a month or so, before the pet shop started to close and he was the only one left. He was sold to a friend of Raven (his master) who gave him to her as a birthday present.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game yawned as he woke up in the kitchen, he had managed to get himself into the cookie jar before he fell asleep and was lucky to have some breakfast to wake up too.

The jar on it's side, the wolf was glad it was square and he didn't have to worry about rolling off the edge of the counter. All he had to worry about was how many of the cookies he could devour before the ponies got here.

SandFire

Spoiler: show

Name: Shadow Fire

Race: Pegasus

Lives: Anywhere and everywhere (Traveler) originally from Grand Junction.

Personality: Shy, keen on making friends, nervous for the new things, but brave for the old, and nervous of bullies

Friends: Due to wanderlust she has no 'real' friends but she has a lot of acquaintances.

Skills:Has a  expert ability to control and create weather.  Able to sneak around but not fight.

Back Story: Shadow Fire was born and raised in Grand Junction. She was one of the few Pegasus who lived and was picked on by the other earth pony kids. She learned to sneak instead of fight because of this. As she grew older she tired of seeing desert and cherry tree's and instead went to go live an explorers life to travel the world. Seeing many sights and knowing what to and what not to do in the wild has learned when to sense dangers of animals and some people. An expert at Pegasus magic from being inspired by the Tales of Commander Hurricane.

Physical description: A pegasus with lighter black fur, orange mane and tail with a black stripe going through, and with bright green eyes.

((Do ponies or others know they are small beforehand or just now expeircing it.))

Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

(I think it is fine either way. Maybe some characters will already be small and know it, like Game. Others will just be experiencing being small now.)

SandFire

Shadow Flame wake ups and looks around not recognizing the area around here. Walking to the edge she starts to think she's in a dream because she in a giant kitchen. Taking off to the air she starts to look for others who are here as well if there are any.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Game having ate his way through numerous amounts of cookies, slowly waddled his way out of the jar. Finding it a struggle to lift himself up into the thinner part, wiggling his way out the pudgy wolf popped out of the end like a furry blue cork and landed with a dull thud.

Shaking himself off the canine made his way across the counter, before hearing some flapping and taking note of the black blob floating around in the air.

Aqua Fire

2017 Jan 02, 20:59:28 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 02, 21:12:05 by Aqua Fire
Id love to join!
Name: Midnight
Race/Species: Dragon/Night Fury
Description: Midnight has been stuck as a small dragon for a long time now. He's gotten used to it. He flys around the room a lot. His favorite food is fish, but since there are no fish, he settles for cookies.
Visual Description/Pic:

Pic by PerigineFalconFury

Midnight was sleeping on a counter, which he calls his bedroom, which was right ago e his second favorite snack.. Cookies. The night fury, still sleeping, rolled of the counter. He woke up mid-way, and opened his parashute-like wings, catching him. He flew all the way to the Cookie Jar, hoping to find some cookies. He ignored the blue wolf next to it, and dived into the jar. When he realized it was empty, he flew out, angry. He looked around, and saw the wolf. He came to the conclusion that it might of ate the cookies. He landed, and started firing up his Plasma Beam. He shot, and missed. That made him exaughted. He fell to the floor, tired.
(Just so you know, He's actually really friendly. He just like cookies.)
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head at the appearance of the exhausted dragon, not sure about it, but intrigued. The dragon looked like he had no teeth, maybe it was a baby dragon. It looked innocent enough.

Aqua Fire

Midnight was mumbling something. After a few more mumbles, the words started to clear a bit.
........Cookies.....cook..........ies..........I....need....them...cookies...
He needed cookies for energy. Probably why he's tired in the first place.

Gamepaw

Game backed away from the strange dragon, unnerved by the way the dragon was talking, the pudgy woof indicated towards the cookie jar he just emptied, maybe the dragon could find some cookies the wolf couldn't get too, there was at least a few the chubby canine couldn't reach.

Aqua Fire

Midnight looked around, and saw a bag of cookies. He struggled to get up. When he managed to do so, he flapped his wings, and slowly made his way towards the cookies. After a while, his wings gave out, and he fell. Luckily, he was just above the counter the cookies were at. He ran as fast as he could to the cookies, opened the bag with his claws, and ate a cookie. He was now full. He flew loops, and landed near the wolf.
Hi, I'm midnight! Uh.. Sorry about earlier. I thought you ate the cookies, and cookies are my second favorite food.

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head at the dragon. "Second favourite?"

Aqua Fire

Fish is my first, but there isn't any here in the house, so I go with cookies[. Midnight said. I'm just wondering, what's your name?

Gamepaw

"I`m Game." The pudgy wolf stated, looking over the dragon and plopping him self down, seeing that the dragon wasn't a threat.

Go Up