Spa RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 03:08:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Following the re-opening of the Spa over a year ago the amount of customers had fallen, to help fill up the spa the owners have decided to have a annual event, where prices are slashed and a buffet is available for the customers.

(Note: If anyone tries to steer the RP towards some sort of police investigation (it happened) I will kick you out of the RP and get a moderator to delete your posts :3)

Name:
Description:
Visual Description/Picture:

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

After previously visiting the Spa for it's grand reopening the large canine had wandered around on his for a year, overburdening his back and legs with his weight. Covered in dirt, the wolf had noticed the re-use of fliers and posters littered around Ponyville and was interested in returning to the spa.

Waddling across town, the pudgy wolf panted heavily as he made it inside and spotted the food, which he remembered from last time. Though this time he had no way of reaching the food, having grown slower and larger over the year away.

(If you were in the RP last time, feel free to either act as if you have been here before or be a new customer.

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 28, 03:34:41 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 28, 03:41:40 by Peace Keeper
1)

Name: Peacekeeper
Species/Race: Pony (Pegasus)
Description: Humble, kind, bold, friendly, gullible, extremely hard to anger, afraid to confront, shy, and generous.
Visual Description: (To be available) Blue coat. Black primary hair and tail. Eggshell white secondary mane middle stripe. Blue secondary tail middle stripe both sides. Brown Eyes. Wears black shirt and occasionally a black cape. Cutie mark is a rainbow firework.

-----------------------------------
2)

Name: Arco Iris
Species/Race: Pony (Pegasus)
Description: Very athletic/active, calm, friendly, competitive in actual sports,  confident, a bit extrovert, and old.
Visual Description: (To be available) White coat. Blue, red, and yellow mane and tail. Cutie mark is a gold medal with band color blue red and yellow. Blue eyes.

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1

Post Merge

Peace comes into the spa with a flier about a discounted spa. The regular price of the spa is relatively low in comparison to Los Pegasos, but the discount made it more of a free spa. He entered the spa, wondering how it is at the spa and how a pony gets pampered. He really isnt the kind of pony to want to look nice,  but he decides to see how a spa can help relax. He decides to look around to see where he can start first. He looks to find hot tubs and decides to go in. He takes off his shirt and cape and carefully enters the pool. Sticking one hoof into the water, he feels the temperature. It was pretty warm to the touch, slowly entering the water trying to get used to the warm water until finally he is neck deep in the water. He sees that there is some kind of bed where he can lay  back and put his head back to relax. He lays down and it felt like a bed underwater. He looks around and with the vapor fumes helps him breath and calm down with a soft "aaaahhhhh" sound.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Having waddled inside the Spa the pudgy wolf attempted to first get himself some food, but due to height and table strength issues he had to give up on that and slowly made his way into the tiled Spa area.

Waddling around, the pudgy wolf noticed a pony in a hot pool. Investigating it, the wolf lowered himself down and dipped a paw. Finding the pool strangely nice, he attempted to push himself back up. However, his combined weight mixed with the wet floor caused him to slip and fall into the relaxing pool, causing a small tidal wave to clash against the sides of the pool. While the wolf...

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

1. Sunk to the bottom, he is short enough to fit under ponies so there is enough water for him to sink.

2. Float due to chub.

Peace Keeper

Peace hears something splashed and looks around to see something fell in the water. He quickly got up and looks to see something blue and round that had fallen in the water. He reaches in to feel it furry and very soft. He picks it out of the water and what he finds is surprising. It was a wolf that fell in the water. He looks around to see whoever the owner was of the wolf and sees nobody. He calls around to see who's wolf is it, but decides to put Game back on the outside of the pool.

Be careful there hehe. Don't wanna drown.

Peace gets a towel that is next to him at the edge of the pool and uses it to wipe the wolf clean.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game attempted to shake himself off, but ended up shaking himself straight back into the pool. This time however he managed to stay afloat by kicking his under used limbs to move around.

The wolf knew it would be difficult for him to keep it up as the well-fed canine had already begun to pant lightly. The relaxing water not helping much on that front as it made him feel tired.

Peace Keeper

Ooh pues.

He said as the wolf again enters the pool clumsily. He saw that the wolf can actually float this time, astonishingly, and lets the wolf swim around as there is no danger of him drowning like last time. He decides to relax back and let the warm water let his stress roll out of him.

Gamepaw

Message from @Peace Keeper

"Hello everyone. I will have to take a leave of absence for some time. I need to tend to things at home to a sudden situation and I cannot perform my duties for the meantime. You can continue on the RP without me if necessary. I will return someday and when I do, I will take my proper roles again so thank you for participating and understanding"

I am unaware of when Peace will be back, but I expect he will be back by the end of the year.

Peace Keeper

*- I have returned Game. Sorry for leaving. Yea I wasn't sure exactly how things will pan out, and since everything went well pretty nicely, everything is back to normal. Thanks for notifying Game.

Gamepaw

After a while the under exercised wolf began to puff and pant, now strugglig to keep himself afloat he had begun to drift into the nearby pony.

Peace Keeper

Peace hears some splashing coming closer and tilts his head to the horizon seeing what is coming to him. He sees the wolf swimming to him. He lifts one of his forehooves up to stall the forward movement of Game before he comes to boop him in the face

----------------

*- lol no he doesn't faint from boop in the RP. Only in chat (Or this baffoon writing this. That Peace Keeper (with a space) pony there.

Gamepaw

Game stared at the booping hoof and licked it, not really sure what to do with it. He tried to put his back paws on the floor to steady himself, but they weren't strong enough to hold up his weight and he fell back into the water.

Peace Keeper

Peace can feel the wolf licking his hoof sole. He could feel the tingling form the tongue and feels slightly ticklish. He relaxes again seeing a bit of the wolf what he is doing and as he fell back into the water, the splash was enough to splat on Peace's face, with the wave reaching up to near nostril height, forcing him to hold his breath from the wave. He felt some of the water fall into his eyes and it irritated him a bit. He gets a towel to try to get the irritation to stop, covering his face.

Gamepaw

Game sniffed the air as he looked for food, having grown tired of the water and being actually tired from the amount of heavy(light) exercise he just did.

Peace Keeper

Peace can see that the wolf is sniffing something in the air. He thought that he would want to follow the smell and decides to help the wolf out. He takes the wolf and lifts him to the edge of the pool. Peace also decides he felt relaxed enough in the warm pool. He gets up from out of the pool and gets another towel to dry himself. He decides he could go for a snack and goes to the cafeteria.

Gamepaw

Game struggled with the weight of his waterlogged fur and slowly made his way towards the food, not wanting to shake and fall over again.

Puffing along the waddling wolf headed to the buffet style table and waited for scraps to fall.

Peace Keeper

Peace finally makes it to the cafeteria. He looks around to see what to eat. His attention was caught with the fruit salad that was being served at one area. He wasn't sure how much was the salad, but he thought it'd be good to eat right since he is at a spa. As he served himself, he accidentally spills a couple orange wedges on the floor without notice. He continues to get slices of apples, cantaloup, grapes, kiwi, strawberries, and peaches.

Gamepaw

Game sniffed the little orange slices before squishing them and licking up their collective juices, before proceeding to waddle after the pony and collecting any dropped items.

Peace Keeper

Peace finally finds a table to eat his fruit salad. He puts the tray on the table and sits down on one of the cushions. ((Since there are sometimes no spoons or forks...)) Peace digs down his head and begins to take bites of the fruit salad, little he realizes he dropped a chunk of cantaloupe onto the floor.

Gamepaw

Game had begun ignoring the falling fruit and began hoping for something like cake or pie to fall down so he could eat properly, puffing along has the pony rushed around to each section of food.

Peace Keeper

Peace finally finishes his fruit salad and gets up to put away the dish. As he does he notices the wolf on the ground next to him. He seems he is wanting something from Peace. Peace isn't sure what to do as he isn't familiar to animal instincts. He still wonders who's wolf is it and if it even has an owner. Even if it could be hopeless, he tries to speak to it.

Is there anything you want from here? Fruits? Cake? Ice cream?

Go Up