Wolfquestria (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Aug 04, 15:53:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

2016 Aug 04, 15:53:09 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 05, 17:16:34 by Gamepaw
Equestria has always been a land of ponies and equines but today that all changed. Ponies are becoming wolves and no one can stop it.

Armed with new abilities and heightened senses, how will the ponies turned wolves handle it?

Now your character can start off as anything, Pony or otherwise but has to slowly wolf-ify over the course of the RP, or can just start off almost pure wolf or fully wolf and dealing with their new body.

Types of wolves can be but or not limited to.

Fully Wolf - Looks exactly like a normal wolf, just with a strange color scheme and cutie mark

Partially Wolf - Beginning to get features, can range from more wolf like ears and tails to almost fully wolf.

Barely Wolf - Just some heightened senses and more wolf like tendencies.

There can also be other types of wolves such as Gargantuan, which are just over sized and very large wolves or Timber wolves.

Name:
Type of Wolf:
Visual Description/Pictures:

Name: Example Pone
Type of Wolf: Gargantuan - Full Wolf
Personality/Backstory: Kind and caring, originally an apple farmer. (Can be spread out a lot more if you have more interesting backstories and characters)
Visual Description/Pictures: Brown fur with a apple tree cutie mark (Can also be spread out and have more info for more complex characters.)

My character Gamepaw was originally a wolf and always has been and will act as somewhat of a guide for new wolves.

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Type of Wolf: Chubby Normal Wolf - Full Originally.
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Post Merge

(Thinking that only full wolves can understand Game and other natural wolves, while full wolves can communicate with ponies or partial wolves fine.)

Game waddled his way around town, looking for scraps to pick at to at least try an fill his large appetite, he was not that successful. Recently he had noticed a strange amount of ponies dressed as wolves, he felt somewhat mocked but known of them had dressed up as rounded blue wolf so it wasn't that bad.

Waddling far enough, the canine found his favorite food spot and dug around in the nearby trashcans but was shocked by what he found. The trashcans were knocked over and the contents were spread out across the floor, some of it being took away. The one thing the wolf actually cared about was gone too, the food. Only a few measly scraps left, nothing substantial enough for his appetite.

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 10, 13:08:28 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 11, 19:26:10 by Nightshade Star
(Can other people start originally half/full wolf? If so then I've got an OC for this.)

Name: Flame
Type of Wolf: Originally half Wolf, half Dragon
Personality/Backstory: Kind, a little jumpy and mischievous.
Spoiler: Backstory • show
Flame was considered special when his parents found out he had wings. He usually traveled around Equestria, trying to hide from the ponies because he thought they would consider him a spy and try to scurry him off the land. He now knows the ways of magic and fire for defense and attack.

Visual Description/Pictures:
Spoiler: show

Gamepaw

(They can start half wolf yes.)

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 10, 13:39:35 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 18, 11:50:58 by Nightshade Star
Flame was just eating a big piece of chicken from the trash and spotted another wolf. He came closer and he unexpressively handed the other half of the chicken he earned, over to the blue wolf, along with some berries.

Gamepaw

Game was surprised by the sudden appearance of another wolf and even more surprised when he saw a pair of huge wings sticking out the back of them.

None the less the wolf accepted the pieces of food and happily devoured them.

"Thank you."

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 10, 14:38:01 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 11, 17:30:23 by Nightshade Star
"No problem." said Flame.

"By the way I haven't heard your name yet. What is it? I'm Flame." He added, flapping his wings to cool them.  It caused a little wind and the plants around the area shook slowly. Flame winced.

Gamepaw

"Game." The rounder canine replied, feeling the breeze move his fur.

Nightshade Star

"Game... Flame.. Hey, that rhymes!" He realized.

"So, have you been living in the woods the whole time?" Flame asked Game.

Gamepaw

"Not exactly, I mostly just live around town. Closer to food sources," Game replied, thinking it is a lot easier than living in actual forest. "How about you?"

Nightshade Star

"Mostly because of problems with the dragon wings, I usually am in the woods. But since the big "Problem" came, I guess I'll be able to live in the town." answered Flame as he shrugged.

Gamepaw

"The wings are a problem?" Game questioned, looking at them. "I wouldn't be able to do much with them but they definitely seem useful.

Nightshade Star

"They're dragon wings," said Flame. "Dragons are usually considered creatures of chaos, so they would probably think I was a spy for the dragons or something."

Gamepaw

"There are ponies with those kind of wings," Game stated, thinking to the strange ponies. "Thestryals or something like that."

Nightshade Star

"Yeah, but do you usually see a WOLF with wings like these?" He stated.

Gamepaw

"I guess not," Game offered, thinking about it he generally only say Ponies and birds with wings. "Have you ever seen a wolf this fat though? It can happen." He finished, indicating to himself.

Feeling even bigger compared to the thin winged wolf he was looking at.

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 11, 17:27:07 #15 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 11, 19:29:13 by Nightshade Star
"Umm, you're not that fat," Flame said. And he was quite sure about that.

"Anyway, there is another problem that is NOT about me, didn't you know? No? Maybe I should explain," He added.

Gamepaw

(Not sure if ye just being nice or not but Game is actually pretty fat. Little chubby ball of waddling woof.)

Game looked at the wolf questioningly as they said he wasn't that fat, but he liked the compliment and didn't question it.

"What do you mean?" The chubbier wolf replied, not sure what they were talking about.

Nightshade Star

"Okay, so this is all I know about it..."
And then he told him about ponies becoming wolves and about the curse and everything. (The night before Flame went flying and noticed that a lot of ponies were wolves, and they were also acting like wolves so he suspected that the ponies were turning into wolves)

Gamepaw

"Ponies turning into wolves?" Game said skeptically. "You sure you haven't been reading some pony stories. Werewolves. Or maybe they were just dressing up. Like the Wheat festival."

"You just don't go and turn into something else." Game said finally, not believing the wolf's story. He hadn't noticed anything strange about the ponies.

(Imaginary points for whoever guesses the references.)

Nightshade Star

"Umm, yeah, but they were LITERALLY acting like normal wolves, stealing food from the trash, and......." His voice trailed off. He was sure he heard something.
He looked back, and..

THERE WAS A LOAD OF PONY-LIKE WOLVES GROWLING AT THEM.

"Spud." Said Flame.

Go Up