Lycanthropy (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Nov 20, 18:40:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2015 Nov 20, 18:40:38 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 23, 06:02:39 by Gamepaw
Lately a lot of ponies have been changing, some more drastically as others. Behaving more like animals, growing longer or fuller fur. Even getting heightened senses. You are one of these Ponies.

Join in as you begin to discover your new self, as you begin to transform or as a full wolf.

Lycanthropy is essentially the same as werewolves, but instead of only half changing as with standard werewolves, you will change completely into a ordinary or extra-ordinary wolf.

Name:
Original Race/Type:
Wolf Race/Type: Normal, Winged, Hybrid (With what)
Colours/Visual Description/Pictures:
Personality/Description:

I`ll be using my standard Gamepaw, not a pony.

Name: Game(paw)
Pony Race/Type:
Wolf Race/Type: Normal - Chubby

Personality/Description: Game is a fairly lone wolf but has no issue going up to random ponies and trying to get some food. Generally succeeding in his food gathering due to his cuddly or adorable appearance. This however has left the wolf somewhat overweight and well rounded.

He has found himself finding a lot more wolves in town lately, especially at night which allows himself a little more friendship.

Game waddled his way through the town, late at night he was hoping to find some more wolves, however finding the leftovers of a bakery that day where equally as good.

Wandering for a little bit, the overweight wolf took a panting break near some houses where he thought he smelt some pie.

annosrules

Name: Blazing Legend
Pony Race/Type: Earth Pony
Wolf Race/Type: Hybrid (Wolf/Timberwolf)
Colors/Visual Description/Pictures:
Spoiler: Pony Form • show

His wolf form is that of a large wolf with the same color pallet as his base form. This form also has twigs  growing from different places throughout his body, and his fur takes on an almost leaf like texture.
Personality/Description: Blazing Legend is a loner pony who treks through all of Equestria in order to map it. He's a trailblazer and a cartography prodigy who's not afraid to get his hooves dirty. Even though he's a loner for the most part, those who have earned his friendship can always depend of him to be their when they need him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stricken with an unknown ailment, Blazing Legend had spent close to a week gathering different rare herbs found only in the everfree forest  to make various remedies to try an cure himself of the affliction, but nothing was working. Knowing that whatever was causing his transformations was far beyond his ability to purge, Blaze left the forest for the town of Ponyville, hoping that somepony else could offer some assistance in his most dire of times.

Reaching civilization at last, Blazing enetered the town of Ponyville with his eyes peeled for any sign of somepony who could offer him assistance. This search didn't last long before the interruption of a rather plump wolf freely roaming the streets stole away Blaze's attention. "Hunting for food I see," he laughs to himself, finding humor in the sight of the wolf licking it's chops at the prospect of some ponymade delicacy awaiting him on yonder windowsill. Letting out one final giggle, Blaze rummaged through his saddlebag to find a small bundle of food wrapped in a large leaf to keep it cool and moist. "You might as well have an honest meal then, rather than some ill-gotten pastry." He then tosses the bundle towards Gamepaw in such a manner as to have the bundle unravel and reveal it's contents once it touched back down onto the earth.

Gamepad

Game looked at the food before staring at the pony, eventually digging in and wolfing down the bundle, happy not having to work or put any effort into getting his food.

Finishing the food, the waddling wolf made his way over to the pony and tried to get more food, using his plump appearance to be adorable so they feel forced to give him more.

HowTea

Name: HowTea
Pony Race/Type: Earth Pony
Wolf Race/Type: Normal
Spoiler: show

Personality/Description: Kind, shy while talking to females

HowTea was sitting under a tree, whining because he spilled another cup of tea.
"WILL I EVER GET USED TO PAWS?!" he shouted in desperation.

For Chat-O-Landia!

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 21, 07:40:44 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 21, 08:20:35 by FakeSmile
Name: Virulent Valley
Pony Race/Type: Unicorn
Wolf Race/Type: Hybrid-Timber Wolf
[Spoiler=Appearance][/spoiler]
Personality: Motherly, Optimistic, Soft Spoken, Determined

[Hr]

Alone at the park, a mare sits on a wooden bench. At first glance, the mare looked fine, but her bangs shaded the truth in her eyes. She wasn't a hundred percent sure what was happening to her. A few of her friends noted some odd behavior, but she didn't think much of it. Now, she started to notice a physical change. Her ears were more pointed than usual and her teeth were getting sharper by the day. Although these were minor changes, she still was a bit worried of her own safety. A while ago she picked up some wolf base books at the library. She wasn't sure if wolves had anything to do with it, but the books felt right in her hoofs. As she continued to lay on the bench, she started to read a "101 Wolf Facts" book. The mare felt silly for even borrowing a book like this under her name, but she had to mentally prepare herself for anything.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Invultrois

Name: Invy
Pony Race/Type: Pegasi
Wolf Race/Type: Normal - Pup
Spoiler: Pony Form • show

Personality/Description: Friendly. Keeps to himself, a little shy at first meeting with new ponies/wolves.
Loves coffee.

Invy wandered around, confused about the sudden transformation earlier. He is now smaller, about colt size. He struggled with the new paws instead of hooves and walked funny. He realized he had no wings, and panicked a little before coming back to his senses. "Aww, i can't fly around anymore. How am i supposed to travel now?" He sighed and went on wandering if any other ponies had a similar situation.

He noticed a familiar pony from a distance, now with a same feature as a wolf, sitting under a tree with a sour face.  "Uh, Tea pone? Is that you?" he asked with a funny look in his face. "Hehe you look funny!" He giggled with excitement knowing that he's not alone.

Invy had a sudden urge to run around and play with his friend. He felt like a young colt again and went running happily towards How Tea wanting to play like he did in his colt years.

annosrules

@Gamepaw

"Nice try, but you ain't getting anymore food from me," Blazing states in an almost fatherly manner as he pets Gamepaw's head vigorously.

Gamepad

Game whined lightly at the proposition of not getting more food, but purred lightly at getting his head pet.

Looking around for hopes of more food, Game decided to go to the park, where he always found pieces of food and families wanting to feed him.

HowTea

HowTea looked up to the white pone.

"Invy? Why are you so..."

HowTea covered his eyes with his paws.

"What the heck is happening to us?" he howled.

HowTea slapped his own face and stood up.

"Invy, we should try to find other ponies, maybe they have got the same problem"

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

Game had waddled into park and heard shouting mixed with some sort of howl and decided to investigate. Waddling slightly faster than normal he managed to see what was causing the commotion.

Two light blue wolves next to each other, one clearly a pup under the shade of a large tree.

Slowly making his way up the hill to the tree Game had time to wonder about them.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 21, 11:23:04 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 21, 11:39:55 by FakeSmile
The mare slowly closed the book after getting to the 50th fact about wolves. She couldn't tell if she gained or lost some knowledge while reading. As she was about to pick up another book, a loud howl startled her. She quickly looked around to see where the ruckus was coming from. A small frown formed across her face; she couldn't figure out who or what startled her. The mare let out a sigh as she picked up the, "Wolves Are Like Ponies, But With Fangs!" book. She frowned as she looked at the cover of the book; she wasn't sure if it was fiction or non fiction. While she opened the book she whispered,[I]
[B]Virulent V. [/b]This is silly. . . I should not waste my time reading these types of books. . .
. . . . . .
I guess it is better safe than sorry. . .
[/size][/I]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Invultrois

"Lets go!" Invy said as he followed his buddy on a quest to find others, he noticed a large figure moving towards him and Tea.

Scared, Invy hid under Tea for protection.

Gamepad

Game titled his head slightly at the little pup hiding under the other wolf, thinking he didn't look that scary. He continued up the hill, but slower as too not scare them.

annosrules

Blaze sighed heavily when he saw Gamepaw leaving him, but what could he do? In any case, Blaze knew that it was only a matter of time before another bought of symptoms would come on, and he didn't want to be anywhere near other ponies when that happened, so he continues his search until he happened upon the park where a group of wolves seemed to be meeting. "Now what could be going on here?" he ponders aloud, standing only a few dozen feet off from the pack.

FakeSmile

"Wolves Are Like Ponies, But With Fangs!", "So You Are A Werewolf?", "Lots and Lots Of Wolves!","I Married A WereWolf!","How To Keep Your Coat Shiny!", "The Truth About Wolves", "The Lies About Wolves", each and every book she picked up only made the mare question her sanity. The book she was currently reading flew into the air with great force. With a frustrated sigh she fell to the ground. The mare closed her eyes; trying to wrap her head around all the. . . Knowledge she currently gained. The books left her with even more questions and a head ache. Doubt started to clutter her thoughts, maybe all this was her imagination? There is no way she is turning into a . . . Werewolf! Even thought of it made her sigh in frustration. . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .
No, there is something wrong. She couldn't ignore her friends comments and small physical changes. If she couldn't find answers within book pages, maybe someone else has them? A small smile formed across her face; she wasn't about to give up just yet. As she started to sit back up, a book hit her right on her nose. The force of the book sent her back on the ground. Startled yet again, she let out a soft scream as she laid on the cold ground.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

HowTea

HowTea looked at the figure waddling towards him. His vision was blurry because his eyes were not transformed completely.
HowTea lowered his front legs and showed off his fangs, prepared to jump anytime.
"Who goes therrrrrrrrrrre?" he growled.

For Chat-O-Landia!

annosrules

Blaze hears the scream of a mare falling off of a nearby park bench, and his attention is drawn to it's originator. "Are you alright!?" He asks her as he rushes to her side with a mighty gallop.

Gamepad

Game hesistated slightly, not expecting to be growled at.

"I`m Game. I don't want to hurt you or anything." He said, putting another slow paw forward.

FakeSmile

The mare laid on the ground for a few, silent minutes. Taking a book to the face disoriented her and she was trying to reorganize her thoughts. Once what the stranger had said process, the mare levitated the book off her face. Besides the burning sensation in her snout, she was fine. The mare started to rub her snout as she looked up to see who was nearby. Her checks started to burn with embarrassment; she always hated to make a fool of herself in front of others. Luckly she had curtain like bangs, so she was able to avoid eye contact without visually being rude. With a nervous laugh she sheepishly said,
Virulent V.: Oh! Um. . . Ye-ye-yes, I am okay! I. . . just . . .
. . . .
I am okay! Do not worry, my reading went. . . aerial. . . And you know how gravity works!
Ah Ha Ha Ha a a a a a a. . .

As her laugh slowly died down, the mare started to stand up. Her mane looked a bit messy from the fall and she could sense it. While she started to pat down the fly aways she contiued,
Virulent V.: Anyways. . . I appreciate your concern, but I am fine! . . . . .
My name is Virulent Valley, nice to meet you!

She added a smile as she finished talking. Already making a fool of herself, she was hoping there was still a chance to redeem herself.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"Blazing Legend, Cartographer Extraordinaire, at your service," the stallion says with a showy tone and flourish as he offers his hoof to Virulent Valley.

Go Up