Equine Absence (SIGN-UP)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 May 31, 18:36:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Sign-Up Thread:http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14789.0

(I liked the plan of doing whatever for fun. So we`re doing that.)

Yawning and stretching, Game gradually got up off of his tubby middle and stood on his paws. His owner having made him sleep outside in his increasingly smaller dog house, having once again raiding the fridge.

Slightly annoyed at the fact he had to sleep outside, at least he had food he thought as he looked at his bowl and then devoured it with gusto. Wiggling and struggling to get his pudgy frame through the little entrance. Popping out with sound and all, Game lifted himself off the floor again and shook the dirt out of his fur, the shaking almost knocking him over due to his large stomach.

Waddling his away across the yard, the wolf decided to have a little adventure, wiggling his way through the slightly large hole and into Ponyville, he now had the time to randomly explore Ponyville and what it had to offer.

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro was running through Ponyville as well, and seeing Gamepaw, leaped right over him, landing next to him. "Hey, Gamepaw! What's new?" he asked.
I'm back

Gamepad

"Hey." Game said, sitting down and panting slightly from the short waddle. "Not Much. Still as energetic as ever."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Nice. I'm headin' towards the lake. You know, that one where it's extra muddy at the edge, where all the little piggies play. If you wanna come, I have no problem slowing down for you."
I'm back

annosrules

Asgreth began wandering the outskirts of Ponyville, searching for food.

Gamepad

"Sure, why not." The waddling wolf said, looking at his muddy energetic friend.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Wonderful! I'll try to go at a speed comfortable for you. Luckily we aren't too far, the lake's in viewing distance!"
I'm back

Gamepad

"Want to know one thing I`m faster than you at?" Game said, thinking about the other wolf's fitness. "Eating."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Your stomach's probably at least three times larger than mine." Doro said, and a short while later they arrived at the lake. "Well here, we're at the lake!" he said, starting to run around the edge towards the muddy area.
I'm back

Gamepad

Game sighed as his friend shot off towards the mud. Waddling quickly after him, though still not remotely fast by comparison, the chubbiest of the two wolves, built up a bit of a pant when he eventually reached Doro and the mud.

GoldenTerrabyte

Once Doro reached the muddy area, he leaped right in, and his little legs sank all the way into the sticky mud. "Hey, look guys! It's that cute little puppy from the other day! And he's brought a friend! Huh. Never seen a blue dog before. Anyway, nice to see that you came back, little buddy." one of the pigs said. "Ah, of course I came back! I've only been here once before now, but it's already my favorite place in town, it's just so nice and mucky." he said, rolling over in the mud. "Come on in here, Gamepaw! It's the perfect temperature!"
I'm back

Gamepad

Game, waddled his way over to his friend and went in the muddle, instantly sinking down due to his weight. "I`m a wolf by the way." Game said to the pig, relaxing in the mud.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Ah. A lot of wolves are pretty mean. You guys are so nice I didn't think you could be wolves. Guess I was wrong then." "Yeah, we're wolves. Me, I'm a swamp wolf by nature, so I always love a nice mud bath like you got here." he said, rolling onto his back, and smearing the muck on his face and belly with his paws. "Cool. You do have a nice, swampy stink. Guess that's why." "Yeah, I really am very stinky... Glad to hear someone likes it. Like, besides myself."
I'm back

Gamepad

"Me. I`m a pet wolf, and I`m cuddly because of it." Game said, watching as Doro smeared himself with more mud.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yeah, you are!" Doro said, and rolled back onto his legs, and waded over to Gamepaw, giving him a hug. "Oh, so you like hugs?" the pig said, also hugging Gamepaw. "Awww, is that why you like to be so big? So you can be hugged more easily?" he said, giving Game a little nuzzle.
I'm back

Gamepad

"Hugs are a plus." Game said, thoughtfully. "But, I`m just lazy and like food a little too much."

GoldenTerrabyte

"That's also true." Doro said, pulling his filthy arms off Gamepaw, and plopping them back into the mud. "So, how's being a pet? I've been wondering if I'd ever like to be someone's pet..."
I'm back

Gamepad

"Personally, I like it. Probably due to me being lazy and not wanting to do stuff." Game said thinking. "Though yesterday I raided the fridge and my owner put me in the dog house outside. So, if you like being free and aren`t lazy and cuddly like me, it isn`t for you."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Kind of a tough choice, huh? For now, I just wanna keep living in this mud bath..." "Yeah, I wouldn't mind just muckin' around in here forever either... I dunno about you, Game." Doro said, playfully splatting mud at him.
I'm back

Gamepad

"It does feel nice, but the smell isn't as likeable as you two think." Game said, splatting a heavy paw in the mud, hitting Doro with the mud. "I have a place that gives me free food. I don`t have to hunt or scavenge for food."

Go Up