The Journey (private rp with annosrules)

Started by waaaaaaah, 2016 Sep 18, 03:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Star lead the guard to a simple drawing room; a bunch of parchments lay scattered about, filled with notes and calculations.

"S-Sorry about the mess, sir," Star said apologetically, moving to clean them up.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

"It is no issue, just tell me my duties," Match affirms, his professionalism remaining as present as ever.

waaaaaaah

"W-Well," Star began, "I've been asked to f-find a way to make my...talent available for the G-Guard to use. They said they would send s-somepony who could provide extra mana, so..."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

2016 Oct 22, 12:00:38 #23 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 03, 22:41:43 by annosrules
"Sorry sir, I thought that you had been more thoroughly informed. I can assist the magical efforts of others, this much is true."

waaaaaaah

Star nodded, though he wondered why the guard thought he was female

"A-Anyways, I'm ready to begin now," he continued, then hesitated. "U-Um, your mana thing is safe, right?"

(derp >.<)
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

(Oops, made a mistake, sorry.)
"Safe is a relative term," Match replies sternly as he begins to relax himself in preparation of the procedure.

waaaaaaah

"O-Okay," Star said. His horn started glowing, his brow furrowed in intense concentration. A small patch near his flank began to grow warm.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match's own horn glowed softly and much dimmer than Star's as an ethereal stream of magical energy glistened it's way though the air and into Star's glow.

"Tell me when you want the overcharge," He tells Star as his horn slowly grows brighter and brighter until flames begin to take form around it.

waaaaaaah

A shimmering glow appeared in front of Star. Beads of sweat trickled down his brow.

"N-Now!" he shouted.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

The orange tint thickens into a glaring light as mana flowed between the two unicorns' horns. Star feels his magic swelling effortlessly in potency and more like he's directing the magic than supplying it.

waaaaaaah

Star felt the massive spike in mana, and the strain became lighter. A shimmering crack appeared in front of the unicorn, and it began to widen, showing a slightly fuzzy picture that began to sharpen as it grew.

"..."

"D-did you say something?" Star asked the guard while trying to maintain his concentration.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Negative sir," Match cringes through his own strain as beads of sweat roll down his face and the ethereal connection between himself and star grows to a brilliant light.

waaaaaaah

The picture grew clearer, showing a swirling image of Star's bedroom.

"..."

"C-Come again?" Star called back.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

In an instant, the magical assistance of Match Stick ceases, leaving the remaining magic to Star alone.
[Color=orange]"Sir, is something wrong?"[/color] the fiery guardspony asks.

waaaaaaah

"S-Something....w-wrong?" Star asked curiously, the gate in its final stabilization phase. "N-Not that I know of. I t-thought you were s-saying something, and c-couldn't hear, is all."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"I haven't said anything to you sir," Match responds adamantly, unphased by Star's doubt.

waaaaaaah

"W-What?" Star stammered, dumbfounded. "T-Then who did I hear t-talking?"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"I have no information to provide on the subject, sir" Match states absolutely.

waaaaaaah

Star thought for a while about the guard's response.

"I-I don't usually hear talking when o-opening a gate. Should I stop now? I-It's almost finished..."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"So we continue?" Match asks sincerely.

Go Up