The Ebony Comet [Private: Waaaaaaah]

Started by annosrules, 2016 Aug 12, 20:22:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

The Trollymare smiled as she showed off the varied selection of goods to Star. Her cart held many snacks and sugared treats; from peanuts to salads, she had all of the travelling favorites.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

waaaaaaah

"U-Um," Star fidgeted, unsure of what he should buy, "W-What do you recommend?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

"Oh, I have a real weakness for the gummy flowers, but I always hear good things about the apple cinnamon crumble."

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

waaaaaaah

"H-How much does the apple c-cinnamon crumble cost?"  Star asked her.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Oh that'll be 5 bits," the mare replies happily, offering a cheery smile.

The rabble often seen and heard during school trips began slowly, as the chorus of passengers began competing there conversation agaisnt those of others through the volume at which they took place. A few unicorns created magical bubbles around their groups, ones that would supposedly keep their sound in and everypony else's out.

waaaaaaah

Star munched on his treat, his mind drifting towards the purpose of their trip. There was a lot of preparation to be done, but it would be worth it when the comet would appear.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

The train screeches to a stop in a forested area, the small station dwarfed completely by the mountains behind it.

"Alright  class, calm down. We're going to be unloading momentarily, please stay seated as our luggage is taken off," the Proff announced, her voice barely making it over the rabble. And indeed the luggage was piling high beside the train as unicorns levitates the parcels out and stacked them neatly.

The class was simmering down, but at the same time all getting up and out of there seats to line up in the cart and make their way off the train once the Proff gave the word.

waaaaaaah

Star meanwhile was quivering with anticipation. It wouldn't be long before they reached their destination!
-Me

My OCs

Go Up