previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

2015 Dec 25, 02:04:18 #40 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 25, 17:44:14 by Misty Fly
//Marble not Misty
Marble : Got it *She trots back into the woods*
Magic...

MrSpyro

Mind Games's horn starts to  produce a rosy glow, and then one of the ropes starts to glow the same color. He turns to the Earth Pony. "Ready?"
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Misty Fly

*Marble Stops Chopping Wood with her hooves*
Marble : okay i think thats enough...*She levitates the wood and carries it back to others*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

To Mind Games:
Yes. One... Two... Three! Pull!

Cheveyo begins to pull with all his strength as he tries to dig his hooves in the sand.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepad

Game watched as the ponies pulled hard on the rope. Thinking about pie and how he wouldn't be able to really do anything here.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Cheveyo*
Marble : i could help you Dig...
Magic...

B-bop

Bebop hums a lively tune as she returns behind Marble. She's carrying her share of the wood in a bright-blue aura and a plethora of broad leaves in her mouth.
"I got rhythm
So do you
Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!"

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at BeBop*
Marble : i guess i should start diging lets see... well need a shovel *she focuses and her hoof turns into a shovel*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo continues to pull with mind games as they near passing the sand. He speaks through his rope-filled mouth

just a little bit closer. We stop when we pull it to the grass near the others.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

//is noone gonna help Marble?
*Marble Digs out the hole and places one of the giant Logs*
Marble : wow these are heavy
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*- Misty, you know you can also call for help without using OOC since we are all working together to build a shelter.
------------------------------------------------
With the help of Mind Games, Cheveyo finally brings the capsule up to grassy land among the trees near the group. He finally lets go and pants a bit from exhaustion.
Thank you sir. Your magic is strong.

He sees the others already on the works of the shelter.
The tree trunks can help use as a wall. I will need strong ponies to put the trunks. What we need as well is large leaves for the roofing to protect from rain. Some of you go out to retrieve some large leaves and also long sticks from branches or the ground if any.

Gamepad

Game waddled over to Mind, collar jingling as his stomach moved with it and nuzzled Mind, wanting to do something hopefully involving food.

MrSpyro

Mind Games jumped a little as a chubby little wolfdog caught him by surprise. "D'aww, you're really cute," Games exclaimed."Perhaps he's hungry," Games remarked after the nudging got a little more persistent.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Gamepad

(Game is fully wolf, who just happens to be treated like a dog and a food disposal.)

Game nodded and wagged happily, knowing the word hungry was normally followed by food, licking the pony he hoped it would come faster.

Misty Fly

Marble : Hmm Actually i think i saw giant leafs in this island somewhere
Magic...

B-bop

As Marble stops speaking, a noisy, munching sound somewhere behind them becomes more prominent.
A glance behind would tell them that the noise was coming from none other than Bebop, idly snacking on one of the over-sized leaves she had recovered from the island earlier.

It takes her a moment to realize she was attracting attention to herself before she stops said munching and looks across the group.

"...What?"
"I got rhythm
So do you
Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!"

Misty Fly

Marble : i gotta find more of dem leaves...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo hears the rustling of the large leaf and looks to Bebop with a very large leaf. Never he had been so flabbergasted by the size of the leaf.

Never have I seen leaves that incredibly large. We can use maybe 3 of those. We are almost complete with our shelter.

Cheveyo helps finding logs by going to the trees. He always keeps his sacred enchanted ax under his mask behind his head and starts chopping branches and small trunks. From one of the trees cut, he heard a buzzing sound getting louder. What he didn't realize he knocked a tree with a beehive within the trunk.

Oh nutz. I have angered the stinging insects!

Well... so much for being in one with nature. Guess it is payback for harming the trees. Cheveyo now makes a mad dash out of the trees with a wad of bees chasing behind him and only him.
*shouting to the group* I angered the bees!

Misty Fly

*Marble notices Cheveyo having trouble with bees and she levitates the beehive but the bees start following her*
Magic...

Gamepad

(Not the Bees!)

Game watched as the bee's chased the ponies around, while he hid himself under some of the large leaves as protection. Of course still leaving a decent amount of him exposed to the elements.

Go Up