Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 21:28:44 by Super sayian pony
This is a RP about Pony Plushies that come to life when nopony is looking except a few that choose to be seen move.
Lets find out who those Plushies are.

===============================================================================

Name:
Plushie Species:
Description:
Where in equestria they where made:

Normal Ponies

Name:
Species:
Description:
Back-Story:
any other things for your pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Let's do dis!

Name: Peacekeeper
Species: Pegasus
Description: Blue coat. Black and white mane and black and blue tail. wears a black shirt and sometimes a cape.

Back-Story: In near Las Pegasus, born and raised, on an apartment where he grew up most of his days. Chillin out, relaxin, bein all cool and playin some Super NES right after school. Then a couple of years he was up to no good. Never doin homework like a good colt would. Caught in one little slip-up and his mom got mad and said "if you flunk, ima gonna take all the games that you had." He studied for the years and when 12th came near, the report cards sayin "good" and he smiled at the mirror. If anything he think that the robe he aint wearing, but thought "nah I'll get it, gradutation is there!" He arrived to the house and savoring the grace, he talked to himself "bye slacker, smell ya later!" Look to his future "meteorology yay", to sit on his throne as the weather pony.

any other things for your pony: He is usually happy, keeps a positive mind. He is sort of gullible. Not much a fast flyer, or a flyer, but would fly on occasions or if needed.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 20, 00:46:05 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 01:32:51 by Super sayian pony
Name: Super Sayian Pony
Plushie Species: Alicorn
Description: He is Sayian Blue and has a Goku Uniform and his eyes are also sayian blue
Where in equestria they where made: He was made in Manehattan.

Post Merge

Super Sayian Pony: Well I don't know if I should show my owner that I am alive or just keep this a secret.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

2015 Sep 20, 01:36:09 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 01:41:05 by Peace Keeper
Peacekeeper had time for himself over the weekend, so he decides to take a stroll around the marketplace looking at all the merchandise. After a few walk around, he had happen to find a neat keychain of Super Mario, a Super Saiyan plushie, and an Inuyasha shirt. He felt happy he bought these stuff since he liked each of the shows and games.

Hmm... what else should I get?
He says to himself before continuing.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

*SSP peaks out of Peace's bag*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

After a while of walking he thinks to himself.
Well... I guess I am done with everything here. I guess I can get something to eat.

He walks by to the food court to buy something to eat. he stomach grumbles a bit, and he starts to feel slightly embarrassed cause he thought someone may have heard it. He finally gets his food and sits at a table to eat while admiring his stuff he left on the table.

Super sayian pony

*SSP goes limp when he is grabbed by Peace and he thinks to himself* SSP: "Well I should wait till we get to this pony's home to tell him that I can talk"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

While eating he thinks to himself...
They probably trip that I bought a plushie. But it is a DBZ plushie. Can't go wrong with that. At least something neat.

After he finished eating, he takes all his stuff in a bag and leaves the marketplace. He starts heading to the train station where, by luck, the train was already there ready to go. He hops on the train and sits on a seat with his bag laying on another chair next to him.

Super sayian pony

*inside his plush filled head* SSP: This pony seems nice. He might not be very surprised that I can talk.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

The train finally reaches its destination. Peacekeeper comes off the train with his bag of goods tight on his back. Since it is going to be a good distance back home, he decides to pull back his shirt, stretches his wings and takes flight to the direction of his home. Walking to him may take about 30 minutes, but flying shortens it to about 7 minutes. As he decends, he stops right at his home and opens the door. He tells the family he is home and they wonder what he bought. Sure enough, the most eye-catching item was the plushie, as it was pretty strange for Keeper to even buy plushies. Still... nothing too bad happened as he did bought with his own money, and the fact that he liked DBZ as anyone else. He goes to his room where he leaves his stuff and the bag on his bed and returns to the living room to talk about his adventure.

------------------------------
*-boy what a mouthful lol

Super sayian pony

*when Peace leaves his room SSP decides to roam his new home*
SSP: He does have a nice room

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper gives the heads up of the stuff he did with his mom, his two brothers, his sister and his two little nephews. While that, he had chores to do. He had to take the trash out and he had to babysit in the living room. Might me a while before he can endulge in his new stuff again.

Super sayian pony

SSP: Ok I should stay near the bed just in case he comes back

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

After some time in the living room, the nephews had a bath time, which means now he can go to his room to check on his stuff. He first takes the Inuyasha t-shirt and holds it in front of him. He admires the shirt. Even though it didn't had wingholes, it didn't bother him much since he still would wear regular shirts. He places his shirt on the bed and takes a look at his plushie. He examines everywhere, looking at the detail. Was a tough choice to get it or not, but he don't regret buying it. He places the plushie nice and neat on the bed and returns to the living room.

Super sayian pony

SSP: *to himself* Ok then that was kinda close

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

After a time, a stallion came in to the room, but it wasn't Peacekeeper. it was his brother.
------------------------------------------
*-It isn't Peacemaker. Its another brother, but didn't have a name for him.
-----------------------------------------------
He starts to move Keeper's stuff to the other bed and lays on his bed. He decides to take a nap to go to work tomorrow. A moment later, his father begins to enter the room. He moves the stuff again, but this time to the closet. He lays on the bed to sleep as well to go to work.

Peacekeeper however is in the living room playing around with his nephews.

Super sayian pony

SSP: Oh why did the stallion move me here?

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

After some time, one nephew has entered with his grandmother. She wakes up the brother and the brother moves to the living room where his portable bed is.

Peacekeeper follows behind his mother where he takes his stuff to the living room as his nephew will be sleeping on his bed. In addition, he looks around for his plushie and finds it in the closet. He takes a hold of the plushie and takes it to the living room as well. He sorts the stuff around and finally prays before he goes to sleep with his plushie laying near him and his brother on the other side of the room sleeping.

Super sayian pony

*after awhile SSP finally fell asleep*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

The next morning began. He was in between school semesters, so he had a good break. He woke up and took his stuff and plushie into the room where he lays on the bed. However, his nephews were gone as well since they had to go to school as well, but wouldn't return till the next weekend after school is finished for the week.

As Peace lays on his bed, he can't help but try to close his eyes to get a bit more sleep while hugging the plushie.

Go Up