Homeward Bound (Private RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 May 03, 16:59:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Hearing the unnatural and threatening voice, Blaze snaps into a combative stance as his eyes carefully scan his surrounding. "Who is it that speaks?", he calls out, not expecting a response in the form of words.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 04, 21:56:53 #41 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 22:00:37 by Timber Keyblade
Just after Blaze asked that, a chainsaw with red plasma blades, impaled the wall began to cut through. "AHHHH!!" Gypsi lets out a scream of terror and she takes cover.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

annosrules

Blaze grabs his saddlebag as well as Gypsi's hoof, guiding her towards the bedroom window so they can escape.

Timber Keyblade

Out of nowhere, heated throwing knifes flew the window, which nearly hit Blaze, but managed to dodge, without getting hit by a single dagger.

annosrules

"This guy just wont let up!" Blaze exclaims as he and Gypsi make a mad dash away from the cabin.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 04, 22:33:02 #45 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 22:34:44 by Timber Keyblade
The Blade wolf, then leaped on Blaze, causing him to fall over. Gypsi let out a cry as she watched as the wolf picked up his weapon. Before he could use it, however, Blaze, using his hind legs, kicked the robotic wolf into the air.

The wolf did a back flip & landed on all fours.

Gypsi ran over to Blaze and helped him up.

annosrules

((In the future, please do make my character take actions.))

Blaze wasn't an amateur at fighting, and was able to quickly get to his hooves. But he still lacked a way to combat his cybernetic adversary, so he regroups with Gypsi and continues his dash away.

Timber Keyblade

(K, sorry X3)

The wolf sped in front of them like a cheetah, cutting them off.

annosrules

Blaze grits his teeth as he prepares himself for hoof-to-hoof combat.

Timber Keyblade

It approachs them slowly, coming face-to-face with Blaze, "Greetings, Traveler" Gypsi steps forward sightly and yells at him, "Who or What are you?!"

The mechanical wolf made a sort of laugh as it places its chainsaw on his back, "I am IF Prototype LQ-84i"

annosrules

"Quite the name yo got there, hope it came with a warranty," Blaze taunted as he went in for a swift buck at Proto's jaw.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 05, 05:16:56 #51 Last Edit: 2015 May 05, 05:24:13 by Timber Keyblade
LQ-84i swiftly raised his clawed paw and simply grabbed his hind leg, slowly digging its claws into Blaze's leg.

annosrules

Blaze cries out in pain, but still manages to lift his second hoof once more and kick with all the force he could muster at (I'm going to just call him proto) Proto's face.

Timber Keyblade

Proto's staggered backwards from the kick, thus making him let go of Blaze's leg, but despite the force of the kick, it only caused a small dent on its head.

annosrules

"Gypsi! Run!" Blaze cries out, going in for a ram against Proto's side.

Timber Keyblade

'No' Gypsi thought to herself, 'I don't want to be alone again...' she then saw a large branch and grabbed it with her magic. (her magic comes from her antlers)

Proto used his tail to whip Blaze across the face and caused Blaze to fall.  "Pitiful pony" it laughed.

annosrules

"Dirty trick, mutt!" Blaze exclaims kicking Proto's legs out from under him.

Timber Keyblade

Proto does a barrel roll midair when lands back on all fours, "Nice try" *WHACK!* a tree branch hit Proto in the head. Like the kick, it only left a small dent. Proto turned to see Gypsi, who was shaking. Blaze saw lettering on the back of its neck that said, 'DO NOT HIT THIS SPOT' Proto slowly approached Gypsi.

annosrules

Seeing that Proto was distracted by Gypsi, he lunges at him and begins a grapple to restrain the creature. He plans to get Proto in such a position that with a swift punch he can exploit the weakness, but still keep Proto restrained for interrogation.

Timber Keyblade

Proto tries to throw Blaze off his back, but Blaze held strong. Proto was about to reach for his saw, when Blaze grapped the saw first and threw it aside. "MEDDLESOME HORSE!" Proto roared, the proceeded to whip Blaze's back, repeatedly, with the tail as Blaze held on strong. Each whip created a large gash.

Go Up