Homeward Bound (Private RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 May 03, 16:59:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Blaze searches the cottage quickly for any signs of life, and any clues to who owned the cabin.

Timber Keyblade

Gypsi looks through the and find an unopen bottle of wine, twelve fresh apples, two canteens filled with fresh water, and a box filled with a dozen muffins. On top the box was a note that said, 'Good luck and stay safe. -Snake Fox' (the cyborg ninja) Gypsi looked surpried then she smiles softly.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

annosrules

Finding no obvious signs, Blaze relaxes on a couch, leaving the bedroom for Gypsi.

Timber Keyblade

Gypsi puts the food and drink into the bag then rests next to Blaze, "Wouldn't it be safer if we stay together?" Gypsi ask with a sweet smile.

annosrules

"No, you need all the sleep you can get in a bed. Besides, from here I'll be able to keep watch on the front door," Blaze replies with a fatherly tone.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 04, 08:03:15 #25 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 08:04:53 by Timber Keyblade
"Alright, by the way, found some food and two canteens filled with water. Here." Gypsi hands Blaze, his bag. Inside were six apples, six muffins and one of the water canteens. Gypsi then kissed him on the cheek and walked into the bedroom, "Night" She called out to Blaze.

Timber Keyblade

Gypsi take off her cloak, crawled on to the bed, blanked herself and fell asleep.

annosrules

Blaze turns out the lights and lays down on the coach, tipping his hat over his eyes.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 04, 19:46:32 #29 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 19:50:15 by Timber Keyblade
Meanwhile, outside, a robotic wolf approached and sat down a few yards away from the cottage, his whip like tail swaying slowly. Attached to his back was a chainsaw with no blades or an engine, only the handles. "Commencing 'stand by' Mode" The wolf said quietly to himself, "Must wait until six A.M, before activating the mission. Activating entertainment" And he starts to play tetris in his head.

annosrules

As the clock strikes 5:30 am, Blaze is up in the kitchen utilizing the facility to make scrambled eggs. 'This'll help make the early morning more tolerable for Gypsi,' he thought as he baked.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 04, 20:05:55 #31 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 20:12:44 by Timber Keyblade
(the wolf loves he's tetris XD)

Post Merge

Gypsi runs into the kitchen, drenched in water, from the shower, "What is that smell?!" She sniffs the air, "It's smell delicious!"

annosrules

"Oh, you're up. I was just making us some eggs for breakfast," Blaze replies with surprise about Gypsi being up already.

Timber Keyblade

"I never had eggs before" Her eyes were filled with wonder, then turned to embarrassment, "Sorry for getting the floor wet. I was in the shower" She laughs cutely and embarrassed.

annosrules

"That's good, because your next bath will be in a river," Blaze says with a humor about the reality gypsi would be facing.

Timber Keyblade

"As long as I get to bathe with you, I'm fine with it" Gypsi said mischievously.

annosrules

"Hmm, we'll see about that."

Timber Keyblade

"Like it or not, I'm bathing with you after we leave this cabin~" Gypsi spoke softly, looking mischievous.

annosrules

((What about the Tetris wolf?  :( ))

"I find that highly unlikely."

Timber Keyblade

((He's just finished the final level XD))

"Fine, lets just have brea-" Gypsi was about to sigh when a ominous mechanical voice echoed through the cottage, "Greetings travelers"

Go Up