Land of Equestria: Event - The 7th Orin (JUMP IN)

Started by 7orin, 2014 Apr 29, 17:48:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7orin

Twilight: I think Zecora can help us, She pretty much knows the whole forest. She should know were 'It' is and give us some equipment!.
Arka: Very well. Where is she?.
Twilight: her hut should be about 10 minutes ahead if I'm right...
Arka: Alright. Lets not waste more time!.
AppleJack: Wait!. where's Fluttershy?.

Everyone looked around but no one knew were she was?.

Fluttershy was lost in a dark part of the forest, she kept walking and looked around but bumped in to a pony-formed plant while a feathered beast spread its wings in front of her and she screamed.
Fluttershy: EEP!!!.
As Arka Says: ?
As Vral Says: For Every Step You will Make. Another Life You do Take.
As Evor Says: See No Honor, Show No Honor.
As Nusk Says:?
As 7orin Says: I Guide All Life, But none of it's Souls.

Jaywo

Willow heard the scream with her acute bird ears.
She left the side of the hole and glided low to the grown through for forest and towards the source of the noise.
Her stupid curiosity led her to a frightened yellow pegasus, but she stopped short.
This was an unknown and dangerous part of the forest, why had the pegasus screamed in the first place?
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Naura

Naura saw the yellow pegasus standing there, shaking. "Umm, hai?" Naura tried with a low voice, not to make the pegasus more scared than it already was. Naura stepped out of the shadows to get a better view of the yellow pegasus. "What is your name?" She tried with an even lower voice.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snowcraft_Pony

The two wandering mares walked right into the griffin Pegasus and earth pony.

"Uhm... Hi?"

"So who d' we 'ave 'ere?"

"Don't be so rude scarlet."

(On phone, colours don't work. Will fix later.)

Jaywo

Ill ow somewhat jumped as the two mares spoke.
"Oh, hi. I'm Willow Wae." She smiled.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Snowcraft_Pony

The crimson one spoke first.

"Hi I'm Scarlet, t'is is me sister Starlig't."

"It's pronounced Starlight, anyway what are you doing here?"

One other thing could be noticed, Scarlet's front left leg was wooden.

7orin

Fluttershy: Um, Hi!. I'm, I'm Fluttershy...

Fluttershy saw a light green pony and a brown Griffon and got a Little relived but then heard a giant 'WOOAAMM'(The sound of the Thunder strike) and tried to hide in a bush but fell into the hole hidden behind it and hit her head...

While unconscious she heard a deep but gentle voice talking to her...

Vral: You should be Fluttershy. wake up...

Waking up she found herself in Zecora's Hut. She ether got help from someone close by or by Zecora...

Naura

2014 May 07, 12:59:27 #47 Last Edit: 2014 May 07, 13:02:00 by Naura
Naura looks at the two mares and then hears a roar. She sees that the yellow pegasi tries to hide behind the bush and Naura tries to stifle a laugh when it falls down the hole. But then when she looks down, she don't see the mare and is surprised "I didn't dig the hole that deep..." she thinks, and turns to the others and asks "What is everypony doing here then?" with a soft voice.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Jaywo

Willow tilted her head at the two mares, but ducked in fear when the lightning struck.
"Now where did that pegasus get off to?" She said, her eyes wide.

Naura

2014 May 07, 16:02:34 #49 Last Edit: 2014 May 07, 16:05:14 by Naura
"She disappeared!" Naura replied. And just after she said that, she felt that something changed in the forest, suddendly there was no birds chirping and she heard a sound which made her fur stand out, like the athmosphere just changed like that, and suddendly mist began to come out. ((Here is the sound http://youtu.be/insCeDwbPaI?t=2m39s as the sound changes, and please ignore what they say in the video ;3 ))
"Uhh, Wha-at's go-oing on?" Naura asks with fear in her voice.

Jaywo

2014 May 07, 19:19:10 #50 Last Edit: 2014 May 09, 15:17:23 by Jaywo
((Anime is happening... :o))

"I have no idea..." Willow whispered, feeling her feathers stand up.
She creeped towards the noise, feeling her wings rise in tension as the noise got louder.

7orin

2014 May 08, 04:10:34 #51 Last Edit: 2014 May 08, 04:25:32 by 7orin
When the dust had gone past the four beings they heard the solid but calm voice to...

Vral: If you want your world to live, you better go to the source...

(BTW. The sound is like this http://youtu.be/hSc_7bZP0GE but powerful as the song... Sniff, It's to beautiful  DD:)

Snowcraft_Pony

2014 May 09, 11:12:50 #52 Last Edit: 2014 May 09, 14:03:59 by Snowcraft_Pony
Starlight stepped forward only to be stopped by her sisters wooden leg.

"You aren't stopping me."

"Ye would regret it sister."

"Stop talking like that."

"No, ye cannot make me, for I'm a pirate."

"No your not."

The two ponies quickly began bickering amongst themselves.

Naura

Naura gets so scared by the voice so her face turns pale and she curl up into a ball on the ground. Then the sisters start to argue about something and Naura stands up again.
"Umm, what's going on?" Naura thinks out loud

Jaywo

Willow looked over the bush.
"I don't see anything." She called back to Naura.

Snowcraft_Pony

The sisters continued bickering, ignoring everything else.

7orin

With the four beings arguing about listening to the voice or not so much that they didn't even relies that they had been teleported right in front of them, And the Hellishly looking one spoke with a unbelievably powerful metallic voice with the bubbling sound of a molten inferno.

Evor: CHOOOOSE!!!!

(BTW. Evor is made of molten mediore (one of the strongest metal in any existence) powered by a uncountable mass of heat that its hotter and brighter than any form of light. Making Evor look like both Angel and Demon)

Snowcraft_Pony

As Evor appeared neither sister took notice as they started hitting eachother

Jaywo

The sudden booming voice made Willow jump.
"Wah! Who's there?" She squawked.

Moonspiritz

night looks at ponyville from the safty of the everfree forest he wishes he could live in ponyville though as a changling he coulden't because the ponys there fear changlings.
click my dragons please

Go Up