Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: mattwo on 2012 Sep 30, 18:20:53
Quote from: Jade Mask 114 on 2012 Sep 29, 17:53:36
I was playing a little and the hotkeys and chat didn't show up, can someone tell me why?

I thought that was normal in everfree but I guess not...

Tekner, or one of the other team members decided to put the mini game as a wishing well in Ponyville. Just touching it will place you inside the mini game.

Dragnmastralex

I played it some at Canterlot Gardens although I wish I didn't get the low spec computer it was sooooo slow.
Loved meeting some of the great minds behind the game and a few of you from the forums in person.
Game looks good well worth the wait.
[/center]

LostSanity

Are the servers still up or is the stress test over for good?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Luna's still up.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

coggy9

2012 Sep 30, 20:41:22 #1084 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 21:18:09 by coggy9
Would anyone on the team care if I attempted to create a singleplayer server just so others can still play around? Got all the tools I need to start reversing, just want an OK from a team member.   :D

EDIT: Login server is down/rejecting logins now. Guessing the fun has ended/begun. Nope. Still up.

Wandering Star

I almost forgot: Derpy spotted on one window of Canterlot.

Repor Fixup

Ha ha! Finally! Two servers that shows me mercy! (Cheerilee & Cadence)
Thanks for the drawing, Tiger.

I love to fly around and fix things with my hammer.

Night Glider

2012 Sep 30, 21:58:13 #1087 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 21:59:49 by Night Glider
 O:
:3
>MFW

EDIT:
My face when: It won't respond on my computer

:c

Pet's name: Goldenpaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Let's watch her grow :D

Repor Fixup

Quote from: Night Glider on 2012 Sep 30, 21:58:13
O:
>MFW

EDIT:

Well apparently the Cadence server is down... >.< But at least the Cheerilee is still up.
Thanks for the drawing, Tiger.

I love to fly around and fix things with my hammer.

Anthony

I think the tagline for this game should be: "Heads will roll." :D

Do the Pony Pokey!

Night Glider

Quote from: Repor Fixup on 2012 Sep 30, 22:04:42
Quote from: Night Glider on 2012 Sep 30, 21:58:13
O:
>MFW

EDIT:

Well apparently the Cadence server is down... >.< But at least the Cheerilee is still up.

But it's not that the server is down, it's that it's not responding

Pet's name: Goldenpaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Let's watch her grow :D

LostSanity

Well... as the saying goes...

"All good things must come to an end"

I've deleted everything to do with the Pre Alpha of this game.  DD:

Oh well.

Hey team... will you do something like this again? I really hope you do... I feel like this was REALLY successful and you SHOULD do something like this again but that's just IMO.

Do you guys think they'll do something like this again? I certainly hope they do... I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best I suppose.

P.S.: I'm going to try to upload my POV recorded videos of this game now before going to bed. I'll post them somewhere in the forum tomorrow I guess. Though I'm not exactly sure where to post them...  :s

Ah well. I'll figure something out. That or PM someone who can tell me where I can post them.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Nova Class

*Sniffles* I don't want to delete it! Do I have to delete it? Awwwww man this sucks I loved it so much and you know what I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR FINISHED!!! This was so good and I know the Finished producted Will be SO AWESOME!!!! So Please keep going and bring us to ALPHA!!! ALL HAIL EQUESTRIA!!!.... don't know why i said that I guess I was in the mood lol Love you GUYS And will be RPing because I Miss You ALL SO MUCH!!!!  :D

Princess_Luna

ha! well i will not be deleting it! i will keep it and hug it and... yeah nvm
Rub some bacon on it.

BlackVortex

It's still on guys! Don't delete! I'm on Luna right now :P
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Princess_Luna

Quote from: coggy9 on 2012 Sep 30, 20:41:22
Would anyone on the team care if I attempted to create a singleplayer server just so others can still play around? Got all the tools I need to start reversing, just want an OK from a team member.   :D

EDIT: Login server is down/rejecting logins now. Guessing the fun has ended/begun. Nope. Still up.

you should still do it... just saying
Rub some bacon on it.

Julius

2012 Oct 01, 00:29:48 #1096 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 00:31:32 by Julius
I have deleted it. The people that were on a while ago weren't... The nicest of people, to say the least. Didn't really feel like playing.

And since I won't be able to play tomorrow... I guess that's it for my Pre-Alpha run of Legends Of Equestria. :)

That was fun you guys, I really, really enjoyed it.

Got to see everypony I know from the forums (Either for a short or long time), had tons of insane fun with them, I explored the hay out of what we had to explore, was one of the first people ever to find an Easter Egg in a Pre-Alpha (Magus, Nameless and LCS, I enjoyed that! And I still think we should get a Swag-Finders badge here on the forums. B) ), tried to glitch my way to Tarta- I mean, I was exploring the hay out of the Boutique area  0:) , There were some Pony-Kart races, flying races, Hide N' Seek... You name it!  :]

I... Man I'll miss this game untill the next test. I enjoyed it very, very, VERY much.

Congratulations to the team behind this... It was magnificent. Even with all the expected (and hilarious) glitches, the black boxes below Ponyville that have an unknown purpose (TELL ME WHAT THOSE ARE... Please?) and the messed up filter (You need to filter other languages too guys, I saw a bad word in Spanish earlier. I can help with that, should you need the assistance). It was fantastic. I can not wait for the full release. Great job guys.

To finish this off, I should tell you ponies who'll keep playing, if you want to troll someone in there, tell them to type this command: /additem -1

Hilarity ensues!... And probably some name calling but... Well, it all ends tomorrow! So why not? lol
Purr~

Cerebrate

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 01, 00:29:48
the black boxes below Ponyville that have an unknown purpose (TELL ME WHAT THOSE ARE... Please?)

The black boxes were placed there as placeholders for knowing general layout of ponyville, and to serve as organizers for the various house blocks in the scene.  They should have been just done with an empty GameObject, but they had cubes attached to them for some reason, and were never removed.

On another note, I'm now resetting the login server to require you to have a higher game access again.  Hope you all had fun.

Natsu

I have loads of fun messing around on general.

Until I got muted...I think. I don't know, but it was fun.

/additem -1 = expert trolling xD

AireDaleDogz

Aww... I spent all night downloading it and now the servers are down?  lol I guess I should've got it earlier while I still had the chance to play.

Go Up