Salveon and Bright Sparkle (My OC's)

Started by Salveon, 2012 Aug 15, 10:21:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Salveon

2012 Aug 15, 10:21:02 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 15, 16:04:50 by Salveon
(Please Keep in Mind this is a work in progress when I have time and the patience to type from My iPod/ phone)

Salveon:
Personality: He's usually very sarcastic when he speaks to people he doesn't know or trust, but he is normally kind and straightforward to his friends and people he knows. Not likely to run from anything he is fairly brave, but can easily be fooled into doing something if taunted. Salveon has a difficulty expressing his emotions due to being born while both his mother was under the effects of poison joke, leading to a change in his mental pysche.
Cutie Mark:
Spoiler: show
Made by Fudgemuffin

Backstory:
Pictures:
[Spoiler]
Pony Creator
Fudgemuffin
Cutiebone
[/spoiler]
Inspiration: Whereever I go, I always make my username and character name Salveon, so I figured why can't that apply to ponies? Hence Salveon was born.

Bright Sparkle:
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Spoiler: show
I made it myself with Paint as a place holder Cutie Mark till I get my laptop back D:

Backstory:
Pictures:
Inspiration: I was thinking on the story for Salveon and she kinda just popped in as his sister, so I went on the name generator And pony generator and it gave me a name I liked with color I liked. Though the personality is different.
~Salveon

Go Up