Spark Hoof OC

Started by matinek, 2012 Jun 23, 17:26:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

matinek

So I was bored, hence I used many MLP tools to my hearts content, enjoy this OC, take it, make a plot joke out of it, tell me how much I suck in drawing tables.

Plot (Lololo) I made in like 5 minutes.

>Name: Spark Hoofs
>Sex: Mare
>Zodiac sign: taurus
>Personallity: Smart, Sleepy, Lazy, Social, Sensible, Sweet, Helpful, Carries a pencil enchanted to be a magical torch, doctor who
style, usually has a one sided messenger pony bag, simple rough cloth.
>Weakness: Claustrophobic and hates bad smells
>Cutiemark: A rainbow jumping from two clouds, reference to LJN, a terrible game company, the rainbow means
she is a grand champion skipper, yes, but its not that pathetic as she can cover distance very fast, lets just say
she is mario skip glitching through life.
>Story: Spark Hoofs lives 2 houses north of Sugercube corner, she is a messenger but usually takes specific orders from mrs Cupcake
her sweet personality makes her very liked throughout ponyville, but she is lazy and sleepy because of her amazing abilities, she
does not start fights but does not hesistate to stop fights with the side of her hoof, her father used to be pegasus, he was
fighting in the royal equestrian army and died in the age of 43 human years, his death was caused by a missfire from a fellow
artiletary unicorn. Her mother is a smith in ponyville, crafting accesorys, armor, but mainly smelting metal for other artists.
Buy some apples.

Go Up