Earth Ponies

Started by Aria BIaze, 2013 Apr 27, 23:21:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aria BIaze

So at the moment Earth Ponies can run. If you could add any skill for earth ponies in legends of equestria, what would they be?

Chishio Kunrin

If I remember correctly, Swebow hinted to something about earthponies and pets.
Also, the Pre-Alpha description of the earthpony race said that they can last longer in battle.

Personally, if I could add an earthpony ability, it would be a skill that lets them do a really high jump, so they can have more of a chance to get to places that pegasi can fly to and unicorns can teleport to. No word yet on whether or not something like that will be implemented, though. :P It's just my personal opinion on what would be cool.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

super_chris85

a double jump

faster and longer sprint passive skill

super buck attack

Tekner

Passive Ability: 20% Coolerness :]

Little Judas

http://texasuberalles.deviantart.com/art/One-Special-Talent-Page-1-367200063
First page of a 3-part comic that gives you an idea of what EP can do besides their special talent.

Maybe that's an idea, to give them a main talent, that comes with their CM and a second talent that is less advanced...?
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

PrincessButton

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 28, 04:48:02
First page of a 3-part comic that gives you an idea of what EP can do besides their special talent.

Maybe that's an idea, to give them a main talent, that comes with their CM and a second talent that is less advanced...?
Are the ponies actually going to have 'special talents' in the game? As in each pony has something unique about their character that other characters can't do? I feel like that'd be a but complicated to instate.. but I do love your idea.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 28, 12:59:12
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 28, 04:48:02

Are the ponies actually going to have 'special talents' in the game? As in each pony has something unique about their character that other characters can't do? I feel like that'd be a but complicated to instate.. but I do love your idea.  ^-^

To early for anything to be set in stone

I just the devs don' t make the same mistake as the Blizzard did with the Tauren plains running ability. It was a strange racial ability that took the place a mount, but it just wouldn't work and was quickly scrapped.

McSleuthburger

like the others said previously, there are already plans of having things to benefit earth ponies
once you see what they can do, then you can try to come up with more suggestions
for now im locking this up

any questions or concerns pm me
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up