My Little Pony 3D Movie Discussion

Started by Aria BIaze, 2014 Jul 29, 20:16:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aria BIaze

2014 Jul 29, 20:16:19 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 06, 15:23:46 by lily7603
Wouldn't it be cool if the My Little Pony movie for generation four (If they'll ever have one besides monster high equestria girls movies) was in 3D?!  :D
Okay, I dont know about you, but I think a 3D movie for MLP:FIM would be spectacular  <3
What would you guys think of the movie if it was in this 3D style?

and a 3D pony movie leaves these questions...
1.) Whats the plot?
2.) New characters?
3.) New places?
Who knows?! Comment below :3

Bro1997

It would be nice because I was just talking about them creating a movie that was not part of the Equestria Girls series. If they were to ever create a movie based off of Friendship is Magic, 3D should be the option to go. I would like if they created a film where a typical MLP fan like a Brony ended up in Equestria by a portal that came out of nowhere. The human would be turned into a pony and into a more life like version of Equestria as we would see it, with everything looking very real instead of a cartoonish look. The newly transformed pony would meet the Mane 6 and join them on one of their most epic adventures yet. A movie based on FIM should be released by October 2015 in honor of the 5th Anniversary of the television series or 2020 in honor of the 10th Anniversary if G4 is still around then.

AaronMk

Summarizing my thoughts on a 3d pone movie in one picture:

Spoiler: show

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Dream Bolt

I don't know about a movie, but if they ever come out with a Generation 5 of MLP, I see it being in 3D computer animation. Hopefully by then, I will be in control of it! Bwaaah ha ha ha ha ha!

Eh, a guy can dream.

Chishio Kunrin

I just have to say, I love that pony model. I absolutely adore it. I heard um... 2Snacks made it? Or is using it?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

No, if they did that it would probably discourage me from watching the show.
Keep in mind that if they make 3D it won't be anywhere near the quality of the fandom (especially what you have posted). It would be more like those sloppy 3D shows that are airing now on kids channels.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Icy Shield

Where did you found this beatiful 3D *not SFM* pony model? I need to know! DD:

Let it snow!

LostSanity

Sure. I'd be okay with that.

I'd even watch it too.

As long as it's ponies and not ugly humans.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jul 30, 12:16:44

My info could be wrong, but I heard that 2Snacks either made it or is using it for his videos. The only thing I've seen of it so far is that gif.

Mizuki

I love the hair on that pony model, but I don't know how I feel about the realistic shine on the white-part of the eyeball, or how Fluttershy appears to have Simpsons Skin ^^;

Anyway if we have to get a 3D movie at all, I would secretly hope it'd look something like this:

It's entirely 3D, but it still has the 2D aesthetic that I adore so much. Characters with designs like the ponies mostly only work in a 2D plane to begin with, so this would make for an interesting alternative

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Bro1997

I like your pic there of Snowdrop (if that's her name). She is so cute!!!! <3

AaronMk

Source

Quote from: 2Snacks TumblrThree months ago I finished those mlp rigs, and I tried to animate them. The result was bad...

I realized that my models were horrible. So I decided to redo everything from scratch.

This time I embraced the cartoony style of the show and everything is looking much better. Here's my first animation test with the new rig:

You can also find the image re-uploaded to The Great Archive here.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 02, 18:25:54

Source

Quote from: 2Snacks TumblrThree months ago I finished those mlp rigs, and I tried to animate them. The result was bad...

I realized that my models were horrible. So I decided to redo everything from scratch.

This time I embraced the cartoony style of the show and everything is looking much better. Here's my first animation test with the new rig:

So it is made by 2Snacks! :3 Woo! I hope to see it put to use in Two Best Sisters Play.

Bro1997

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 03, 05:03:27
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 02, 18:25:54

Source

So it is made by 2Snacks! :3 Woo! I hope to see it put to use in Two Best Sisters Play.

What's 2Snacks? Some user that creates SFM ponies? I'd like to know how he does it?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 05, 16:46:26

What's 2Snacks? Some user that creates SFM ponies? I'd like to know how he does it?

2Snacks is a user on Youtube who's most commonly known for making Two Best Sisters Play, which is a series of 2D flash animations of Celestia and Luna playing video games, using audio from the Two Best Friends Play series on Machinima. Though, it's not very forum appropriate due to swearing.

Bro1997

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 05, 19:10:06
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 05, 16:46:26

2Snacks is a user on Youtube who's most commonly known for making Two Best Sisters Play, which is a series of 2D flash animations of Celestia and Luna playing video games, using audio from the Two Best Friends Play series on Machinima. Though, it's not very forum appropriate due to swearing.

Oookay. What has this fandom of ours not created?

Go Up