New Teen Titans shorts.

Started by Parasprite, 2012 Aug 10, 23:42:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Parasprite

I know these things have already been out for awhile, but I couldn't resist posting these for TT fans out there. Although the animation is weird and they're short, the hilarious comedy the original had are still there.  :3

Rememeber: Tara Strong plays Raven.

Lord of Madness

all I can say is... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SLADES face looks like.

Parasprite

2012 Aug 11, 06:04:31 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 11, 06:32:27 by Parasprite
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 11, 05:19:55
all I can say is... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SLADES face looks like.

Same with me. I also want to know what's the deal with Terra and who the heck was Red X. There was so many questions left unanswered by the show after season 5 and the movie.

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Lord of Madness

they left a lot of questions and that is what left me disappointed...

Book Smarts

If they could make these shorts, why can't they bring back the entire series ? DD:

videogamehunter

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 11, 21:05:50
If they could make these shorts, why can't they bring back the entire series ? DD:

I was just about to say that.

Parasprite

Think about it, Bookie(I'm gonna call you Bookie). With Young Justice out there, don't you think CN would think there was no reason to bring in another young superhero TV series?

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 Aug 12, 04:32:24
Think about it, Bookie(I'm gonna call you Bookie). With Young Justice out there, don't you think CN would think there was no reason to bring in another young superhero TV series?

ya that sounds about right.

Book Smarts

I know, I just miss it so much  DD:

Parasprite

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 12, 09:03:03

I know, I just miss it so much  DD:

We all do. But maybe when YJ is over, CN will bring back the original TT. But I wouldn't get your hopes up on that hypothesis. Still, there's so many questions left unanswered on the show!  D:

Lary

Fun Fact: These shorts were created to test the audiences; to see if they really wanted Teen Titans back.

Thanks to the success of these shorts, a new series titled Teen Titans Go! will premiere as a part of the DC Nation block in 2013
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 13, 07:42:48
Fun Fact: These shorts were created to test the audiences; to see if they really wanted Teen Titans back.

Thanks to the success of these shorts, a new series titled Teen Titans Go! will premiere as a part of the DC Nation block in 2013

ALL OF MY YES!!!!!!

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 13, 07:42:48

well this was a nice little fun fact ^__^

Book Smarts

The decade transitions were great  :3

Lord of Madness

I hope they show slades true face this time...

Lary

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 18, 22:50:34

I hope they don't. I like it better as a mystery.
It's like the Pyro. Why bother taking the mask off when you can leave people guessing?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 20, 07:52:04
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 18, 22:50:34

I hope they don't. I like it better as a mystery.
It's like the Pyro. Why bother taking the mask off when you can leave people guessing?

Most of the time the creator doesn't even know  lol

Go Up