(Not so) S.A.F.E. Middle School Sign Up & OOC (Coming Soon)

Started by Aqua Fire, 2017 Feb 05, 20:58:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

Welcome to Standard Academic Free Education Middle School, otherwise known as S.A.F.E. Middle School, where filly's and colt's go to learn. It's like a standard school, but with NO BULLIES!! Camera's are everywhere, so no bullies can escape... Except for Viper, the principal's son. He bullies everyone- and get's away with it! When someone tells the principal about Viper bulling, they get detension for "lying". It seems he's unstoppable! Well, everyone has a weakness, so a group of students will team up, and try to stop Viper! Who will they be? Will they stop them? Is there a taco cart in the building? We'll see... In (Not so) S.A.F.E. Middle School!

Rp: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16548.msg1011895#msg1011895

Format:
Name:
Age(around 11-14):
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher):
Picture:
Species:
Info:

Mine:
Viper(May be either played as less or more)
Name: Viper
Role: Mega Bully(not an option)
Picture: Not Available at the time Snake tail
Species: Pony Snake?
Theme song: Die in a Fire
Info: As a colt, he was picked on. When he became 7, he couldn't handle it anymore. He then started to bully his bullies. Once they stopped, he would stop, but he didn't. He loved it. When ever anypony questioned his tail, or even looked at him, he targeted them. During the summer, he contacted his old friends, and loosened his guard. Sadly, he lost touch with them. When he was at his dad's middle school, he was a nice pony, again. Then, a group of bullies started punching him, and his anger was restored. He told on them, and they were expelled. He started to bully again, and no one has stopped him.

Aqua Fire
Name: Aqua Fire
Role: Student
Picture:
Species: Earth Pony
Theme song: Make some Noise: Kidz Bop(What? It's catchy!)
Info: Aqua Fire always was homeschooled, based on her appearance. Then, Aqua's parent's found S.A.F.E. Middle School, so they took her there. That's where she met Viper...
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

Name: PlasmaBlitz
Info:
Physical Description

Spoiler: show
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

The following OCs are not in my OC page, because I thought to make them only for this RP.

Spoiler: Rapid Road • show

Name: Rapid Road
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Student (bully if he was on another school)
Picture:
Species: Unicorn
Info:He could be very mean to those who laugh at him, because when he was 5 everybody made fun of him and they even hurt him, if he wasn't in a school with cameras. Rapid does not have many friends but he cares about those he has (he has about 5-8 friends).
He's an only child, so his parents thought to buy him a dog. In case, they wanted somebody to guard their house. Weight : 3.0

Spoiler: Sapphire Swing • show

Name: Sapphire Swing
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Teacher
Picture:
Info: Sapphire's dream always was to become a teacher. She had this dream since she  was 6 years old. When she was 18 (when she finished school) she finally went to (Oxford's) University and studied pedagogical for Primary school and High school. She loved little kids so she thought to go to Primary school, but she also liked the lessons and they have on High school. She didn't know what to choose. Then, she saw a poster that was saying "[ι]Looking for teachers for Middle school" . Middle school wasn't something she studied. Middle school is around Primary school and High school. It was the only choice for her to show what she studied. So she went there.  And that is the  S.A.F.E. Middle school.

I made the difference, I am the only female RPer here that has played with one male OC, I think lol
I edited Sapphire's age, picture and species x3

Purple

Name: Rosemonde
Role Student
Picture:

Species: Unicorn/Kelpie
Info: The Daughter of Sparkle Chord (http://fav.me/damjrr0) and Keldeo (http://fav.me/da6l7gz), Rosemonde spent most of her life in Neighagara Falls.  Her father is a member of the Royal Guard, and was recently stationed in a new city.  Because of this, Rosemonde's family had to move to the city, and Rose was transferred to S.A.F.E Middle School.

((Side note for Aqua: Middle School (assuming you mean 6-8th grade in the US) consists of ages 11-14 usually, so you might wanna add that to the bio.  There could probably be exceptions, like if someone's character was held back a year, or was taking AP classes/was bumped up a grade due to their supreme smartness.))

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 06, 09:33:57
The following OCs are not in my OC page, because I thought to make them only for this RP.

Spoiler: Rapid Road • show

Name: Rapid Road
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Student (bully if he was on another school)
Picture:
Info:He could be very mean to those who laugh at him, because when he was 5 everybody made fun of him and they even hurt him, if he wasn't in a school with cameras. Rapid does not have many friends but he cares about those he has (he has about 5-8 friends).
He's an only child, so his parents thought to buy him a dog. In case, they wanted somebody to guard their house. Weight : 3.0

Spoiler: Sapphire Swing • show

Name: Sapphire Swing
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Teacher
Picture: A beige tall, earth, pony with a chocolate and red mane put up on a bun. She has orange eyes and she wears black farsightedness glasses.
Species: Earth pony
Info: Sapphire's dream always was to become a teacher. She had this dream since she  was 6 years old. When she was 19 (when she finished school) she finally went to (Oxford's) University and studied pedagogical for Primary school and High school. She loved little kids so she thought to go to Primary school, but she also liked the lessons and they have on High school. She didn't know what to choose. Then, she saw a poster that was saying "[ι]Looking for teachers for Middle school" . Middle school wasn't something she studied. Middle school is around Primary school and High school. It was the only choice for her to show what she studied. So she went there.  And that is the  S.A.F.E. Middle school.

I made the difference, I am the only female RPer here that has played with one male OC, I think lol .
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 Feb 05, 23:23:22
Name: PlasmaBlitz
Info:
Physical Description

Quote from: Purple on 2017 Feb 06, 13:00:58
Name: Rosemonde
Role Student
Picture:

Species: Unicorn/Kelpie
Info: The Daughter of Sparkle Chord (http://fav.me/damjrr0) and Keldeo (http://fav.me/da6l7gz), Rosemonde spent most of her life in Neighagara Falls.  Her father is a member of the Royal Guard, and was recently stationed in a new city.  Because of this, Rosemonde's family had to move to the city, and Rose was transferred to S.A.F.E Middle School.

((Side note for Aqua: Middle School (assuming you mean 6-8th grade in the US) consists of ages 11-14 usually, so you might wanna add that to the bio.  There could probably be exceptions, like if someone's character was held back a year, or was taking AP classes/was bumped up a grade due to their supreme smartness.))

All accepted!

Odd One

Name: Ebah
Picture:

Species: Pegasus
Info: Ebah was born to a struggling family. His mother did what she could to get by, but his father was pretty much never around. He's not sure where he was born, due to his mother making him and his siblings move around so much.

(Sorry, I have no idea how I missed that this was a sign up))

Doomato

Yo, this looks kinda interesting, so here's an application.

Name: Doomato
Picture: Profile pic, but a Colt.
Theme song: [spoiler]https://youtu.be/bfqwFyx9B5w

Info: "Interdimensional biz', so don't you be worryin' - or pryin'." He says, in a hopefully ironic urban bitoa.
[/spoiler]

LunarDusk

Quote from: Doomato on 2017 Feb 09, 12:18:18

PFFFFFT right now im just getting that image of Doomato just walking through the door and the hallways with that song playing lol

And thats just giving me a good laugh.
Info: "Interdimensional biz', so don't you be worryin' - or pryin'." He says, in a hopefully ironic urban bitoa.
[/spoiler]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Doomato on 2017 Feb 09, 12:18:18

[/spoiler]
Quote from: Odd One on 2017 Feb 07, 15:57:22
Name: Ebah
Picture:

Species: Pegasus
Info: Ebah was born to a struggling family. His mother did what she could to get by, but his father was pretty much never around. He's not sure where he was born, due to his mother making him and his siblings move around so much.

(Sorry, I have no idea how I missed that this was a sign up))

Both accepted!

Jcfraven

You have piqued my interest with this roleplay, so much so that I am willing to try to be part of it, even though I technically "left" the forum part of LoE.

As such, here is my application. Finally a reason to use this character beyond my failed attempt of making a good roleplay.

Name: Raven
Age(around 11-14): 14
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Student
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/kuTeHmw.png
Theme song: Weird request, I do not really have one for him. However, given the nature of how the character is, I would say "Monster - DotEXE," "Bad Apple," or "Angel of Darkness."
Info: Fascinated with history, and is defensive of those he cares about. While a student and not a bully, he is not afraid to target those who cause problems for him or others.

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2017 Feb 10, 10:10:52
You have piqued my interest with this roleplay, so much so that I am willing to try to be part of it, even though I technically "left" the forum part of LoE.

As such, here is my application. Finally a reason to use this character beyond my failed attempt of making a good roleplay.

Name: Raven
Age(around 11-14): 14
Role (Student, Bully{Be careful, regular bullies can be told on}, Teacher): Student
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/kuTeHmw.png
Theme song: Weird request, I do not really have one for him. However, given the nature of how the character is, I would say "Monster - DotEXE," "Bad Apple," or "Angel of Darkness."
Info: Fascinated with history, and is defensive of those he cares about. While a student and not a bully, he is not afraid to target those who cause problems for him or others.
Accepted!

Super sayian pony

First Question is it too far into it for me to join? .3.
If so, awww
If not, Pm me So I can put my Info here :p

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Super sayian pony

Name: Sky
Visual Description: A Mid-Day Sky blue body, Her eyes are a darker blue(Iris and Eye White{eyewhite is a little darker that iris}), She wears a dress that cloud white. She also wears a Winter Rose
Species: Slime Pony
Theme song: I never thought about it, but I can't seem to find one for her .3.
Info: She wouldn't be the first one to judge because she had been judged before many times because she wasn't normal, She moved here with her friends but was heartbroken when she found out when none of them went to the same schools.

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2017 Feb 12, 02:47:31
Name: Sky
Visual Description: A Mid-Day Sky blue body, Her eyes are a darker blue(Iris and Eye White{eyewhite is a little darker that iris}), She wears a dress that cloud white. She also wears a Winter Rose
Species: Slime Pony
Theme song: I never thought about it, but I can't seem to find one for her .3.
Info: She wouldn't be the first one to judge because she had been judged before many times because she wasn't normal, She moved here with her friends but was heartbroken when she found out when none of them went to the same schools.
Accepted!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Go Up