Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (OOC)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Apr 02, 23:08:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Here is the ooc for Her Loyal Temple. We can discuss what its needed to pass the room, ideas for puzzles in other rooms, and team situations and promblems. ((Like team mates afk or your oc's having a fight in the temple.))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Jcfraven

Okay, now then:

It's not that I don't like my teammates as users on the forum, they aren't bad people, brand their characters aren't too bad either. The issue lies with the fact that I don't like having a team MIA for the majority of the time.

Also, I feel like me and the other team would get along and do a lot better than who I'm with now, definitely in regards to my character.

I don't know what you think about it, just wanted to put this out there.

SandFire

I didn't account on them being Mia as for that there is nothing I can do besides get new people in. As for the other team being more well rounded for you just happened how I put them together I was balancing out skills not personality. And what I was also planning but this was before anyone joined was one half the temple being friendship the other half remembrance and switching a ways through so your team would have bonded. :s

Any suggestions on what to do would be welcome though

Jcfraven

Honestly, my character, given his loyalty to the crown, could try to do a whole betrayel of his contractor and team, learning of the fact he's doing a job for Chrysalis, or just leaving them in general in favor of those he's bonded with(the other team).

Other than those two scenarios, I'm not too certain. I hate the prospect of leaving my fellows, but I don't think it'll work out too well in the long run being with them, given what it seems like thus far.

SandFire

Ok I'll think on what to do and what would make the story wise be best. Remeber your character doesn't know yet but we can say Platinum told you.

Jcfraven

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Apr 02, 23:29:17
Ok I'll think on what to do and what would make the story wise be best. Remeber your character doesn't know yet but we can say Platinum told you.

I was going to do the whole "He told Raven off screen, so Raven bolted" thing or something with that one :p.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: Just my two cents. • show
I do think my team is workin' better together, just 'cause of how our OCs personalities are. But to be fair, they haven't even exchanged names. I don't speak for the others, but Pink got a "Lets just get the job done" mentality and is doin' it with a smile. But yeah, the other two players should try to make an attempt to be a bit "friendlier".

I don't think we should throw the old team out with out a fair warnin'. Life gets busy; I'm actually gonna be less active in a few days 'cause finals are just 'round the corner. But yeah, I would give the two other members a deadline to confirm they still wish to be active in this RP.
Just be like,
Aye, @ moonbeam16 and @ PlatinumJoystick you got till the [whatever day] of April to confirm you are still in this RP before we gotta drop you.

I don't speak for the other folks on my team, but I don't mind chillin' it with the post till y'all at least make it into the temple.

[hr]

Another option is to have one big exploration team. Not the best option since it kind of throws out the whole plot of this RP, but it would make it easier to have a reasonable amount of players posting at a given time.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 02, 23:36:58
I don't think we should throw the old team out with out a fair warnin'. Life gets busy; I'm actually gonna be less active in a few days 'cause finals are just 'round the corner.

Im not saying throw out the old team, I'm saying me leaving it, like my character was likely to do at some point anyway.

PlatinumJoystick

I'm sorry for not being here, I'm getting a little burnt out recently. I'll try to post sometime soon. Sorry.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

It's fine, Joy. This conversation was needed regardless, given the nature of my character. I'll leave it up to SandFire as to what we do.

moonbeam16

I've been waiting for Joy, as my character isn't very social or good at leading.  Sorry if you thought I was gone, I've been going to the rp constantly, checking to see if a teammate did anything.

Jcfraven

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Apr 02, 23:29:17

Any further thoughts on the matter of Eclipse, at some point or another, leaving/betraying his team and such, for one reason or another? I'm just curious about it. I'm aware I see that my group is becoming sort of active now(?), but it's an important question regardless, given the whole loyalty and honor aspect of Eclipse.

SandFire

2016 Apr 04, 19:49:37 #12 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 04, 19:51:34 by SandFire
It seems Platinum is having someone troubles so since he isn't as active as you are go on and assume he's like ssp for team one who isn't as active in this rp. I also been thinking you have chrysliss but you don't know team ones hirer. And they haven't revealed yet so you can't just ask them yet. Any issues?

Jcfraven

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Apr 04, 19:49:37
It seems Platinum is having someone troubles so since he isn't as active as you are go on and assume he's like ssp for team one who isn't as active in this rp. I also been thinking you have chrysliss but you don't know team ones hirer. And they haven't revealed yet so you can't just ask them yet. Any issues?

If we run on the assumption that I was informed of the hirer of my team, then that plus the discontent with my team would lead to me going to the other team, entrusting the hirer is someone he agrees with.

If that's alright with you, I'm fine with getting my ball rolling, finally.

SandFire

The only issue with that is team Balance. I'd like the teams to be balanced still so unless one of them is willing to switch or one or two new people I don't want team switching yet.

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 04, 20:10:48 #15 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 04, 20:14:30 by Jcfraven
We do have the two loners that could serve as replacement candidates, if need be, just as an idea.

The other possibility is that I could simply be reclassified as a loner for now, until someone joins in officially under my initial team.

In either situation, I doubt it'd be too hard to find a way to rebalance the teams.

SandFire

Well lunar but I don't know what hes doing I was hoping to get on a team and gamepaw won't be suited for some traps until the safeties activated for them. Becuase some traps are speed while other is cleverness. That's why I'm hoping nameless or one more person  joins that way we could go through with what your character would do.

Jcfraven

I see. Very well, I'll wait until you give the okay, I suppose.

Jcfraven

*snores*

Zzz..wake me up when September ends..zzz...

On a serious note, I'm aching to finally be able to transfer teams. Already have my post planned mentally xD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SandFire

Because of some reasons I've decided that the teams will no longer be there and that the employers shall be shared. All of you are now working together.

Go Up