Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lightspeed_flash

this is all working out great guys still having a bit of fun sorry i went so long without posting on both here and in rp. i was waiting for the right time to post for plot

Peace Keeper

It's okay. We don't post too far. If ya like to add something like a event or something you like to do, let us know. We will try to adapt so we fit you into the RP.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nocturna

Waiting for the next response, just so you're not thinking that you need to wait on me this time around.

Gracie Sky

I do feel like a few of the other users aren't around as much and I feel guilty about leaving them behind, which is why I hold back on the frequency of my posts. I don't want to be every other post. I am a tad worried if anything happened to the others, or if they got super busy recently.

I was also kind of hoping I'd get to RP with Seals, who hasn't posted since I joined. Hopefully she comes back, although explaining her lack of action in the past few pages will be a challenge.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

Hmm yea. Stryker hasn't posted as much now that I think about it.
I hear from Lightspeed he doesn't post as much, but will when the time comes, kinda the same with Radio.

Unfortunately, Seals dropped out for now since she is gonna be very busy for the time being. I gave her a message so that if she ever wants to join back when she has time, she is more than welcome to return.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 01, 01:40:53Stryker

Please tell me that was intentional...

Grammar nitpicks aside, I'd been taking a small break. Don't worry, I'm still in this.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Peace Keeper

Ah nuts lol
sorries. I get mixed up with someone else not from here who has a username as stryker.

Stryder221

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 01, 02:17:04
Ah nuts lol
sorries. I get mixed up with someone else not from here who has a username as stryker.

Oh, that makes sense.  Alright, then.
And fun fact: That's the second time I recall being called such.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Peace Keeper

2015 Apr 01, 02:43:26 #28 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 01, 14:34:14 by Peace Keeper
oh wow. Interesting.

Post Merge

So I am ready to take this into the next day. Everyone okay with that? I assume everyone is going to sleep.

Gracie Sky

Do as you wish. I can adapt with ease.

Nocturna

We haven't talked about anything in here for a while! I wanted to point out that currently, my character is remembering stuff from her past, that'll eventually fuel certain events later on. Ideally, one of you goes to talk to her, to try to understand better, and who later is part of helping to stop something she tries. I don't want to spoil just yet what I mean, though if you want me to I will.

Peace Keeper

2015 Apr 16, 23:05:48 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 19, 16:54:40 by Peace Keeper
I can go aged and bring one of my OCs over. I guess that the OSW is over, I am guessing people are relaxing from the post-osw stuff, and waiting for the chat to return. Hopefully next week it goes well back to normal.

Post Merge

So anyone want to play as the green pony Greenlight?
It's okay if nobody wants. I can fill in if ya guys want.

Gracie Sky

I'm just reporting that I'm standing by with Gracie until the setting changes or something relevant to Gracie occurs.

As it stands right now, the main focus is a conversation that Gracie has no part in. I don't feel comfortable trying to inject her into a conversation that doesn't concern her, not to mention it's likely she would not be interested in the topic.

I could just have her run around doing random things, but I feel I've exhausted what she can do inside this cave.

Nocturna

You could always sneak away from the group and start another sub-plot. Just a thought.

Gracie Sky

I've considered the possibility, but there have been a few deterrents.

First, most of the other characters aside from Gracie are a part of this conversation. To have her engage in a sub-plot would mean it is likely I would be RPing alone, which is fine if the sub-plot was significant, but I'm hesitant to move a story that is not my own. It is also possible that others would join, but that brings me to my second issue: dividing the cast. I don't know when the current conversation is going to end, so I feel it is best not to commit to a sub-plot of variable significance and possibly risk holding everything up. It's safer to just wait for now, I believe.

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see. Hmm... I do have 2 OCs that I play, and one of them is right now alone not doing stuff right now. I can try to think of something that we can do together with my second OC and at the same time come back to the cave. Hmm... I was thinking of raising up the tension by having ponies outside approaching near the cave or something at some point. You can play around with your OC in any way and my OC can do something like scouting the area or anything you wish your OC would like to interact with mines. We would stick together and not separate too far.

Sound good?

Gracie Sky

0:) Gracie has already commited to an act of scouting the perimeter, in which I alluded that something could've been watching her from hiding, but that's when we all decided to go shopping, so the possibility was put on hold. I don't feel comfortable revisiting that sub-plot, so Gracie is probably not going to wander away from the group while they remain near the cave unless specifically asked to.

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see. Well... hopefully we can think of something so that you can do something together.

Nocturna

I'm currently waiting on Maplewood, if you guys are curious to my inactivity with the RP

Peace Keeper

Same here. I think others are waiting till I get to the climactic part. Maple hasn't been here for a bit. Hopefully he can return.

Go Up