Mario Tennis Open

Started by Rikaria, 2012 May 20, 03:01:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

2012 May 20, 03:01:15 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 14:04:44 by Rikaria
So Mario Tennis Open for the 3DS should be out today (at least, in the US). Is anypony else getting it, because I'd love to have a match with you after I get used to the game ^-^
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

ChilledEagle

Well, my brother may or may not pick it up. It is his 3Ds though so I'd have to ask to add you. I do want to play it very bad.

Itty Bit

2012 May 20, 14:52:03 #2 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 16:09:52 by Itty Bit
That dosen't sound like a bad idea, actually ^^
I'm about to go and get the game, myself actually :)
Edit: I just got it. It's actually quite fun to play!

Rikaria

2012 May 20, 18:53:01 #3 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 18:57:44 by Rikaria
We can play with each other if you want in like 30 minutes or something. I'm getting bored doing Tournament Singles on Single Player anyway x3

Itty Bit

hehe, I'm trying to not play too much today, as I'm going on a long trip later. I wouldn't mind playing a game with you.
You have my friend code right?
2878-9679-6999

Rikaria

Mine is:

Blazevoir: 0602-6573-5201

(P.S. Blazevoir is what I'm usually know as on other particular forums.)

Itty Bit

2012 May 20, 19:24:27 #6 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 19:30:49 by Itty Bit
Alright! I'm ready when you are :)
I created a room

Rikaria

2012 May 20, 19:30:02 #7 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 19:35:23 by Rikaria
Okay, let's try a match :)

EDIT: Ack... So laggy...

Itty Bit

haha, sorry. Let me try again, moving closer to my router. I was quite a distance away >.<

Rikaria

2012 May 20, 19:36:26 #9 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 20:03:48 by Rikaria
Oh... Okay then.

By the way, you can set up the room.

EDIT: Man that was close... Good game though :D I now know who NOT to play as now x3 I also need to work on my Mii...

Itty Bit

hehe, yeah. I noticed your mii is wearing all the bear minimum items. Those were some good matches though! I think I wanna build my mii up to be a tricky character, Those slices are wicked XD

Rikaria

I love Tricky characters, but they have horrible traction, so I might have to try to balance that out lol

Itty Bit

Hehe, traction isnt much of a problem with me. Especially when it comes to Boo; if you feel unconfident to whether or not he would hit the ball, just teleport ^-^

Rikaria

Hmm... Good point, but he's still so... slippery to me x.x Anyway, I'll play again later when I'm not busy and whenever you're up for some more rounds :) (Hopefully my Mii won't be terrible that time XD)

Itty Bit

I'll probably be pretty busy myself for the rest of the night myself; but hopefully I should have time to play ya again. it's fun to have matches against people who are at the same skill level. :)

Rikaria

Ugh... Getting every character to be all Stars is gonna be a pain... I kept losing in the final Cup ._.

Dr.Insaneoats

Itty Bit

Has anypony else been scanning the hidden QR Yoshi's hidden across the internet? Nintendo has left clues for us all to find these Yoshi's on the official Mario Tennis website. While I could send you all the links to the direct QR codes, I found it an itty bit more fun to find it yourself  :D
Here's the official page where the hints are http://mariotennisopen.nintendo.com/#/codes

Rikaria

2012 May 26, 15:53:59 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 14, 00:38:47 by Rikaria
I'm sorry I haven't checked back on this lately... I've been pretty pre-occupied ._.

Umm... I don't mind having a match later, but weekends are usually pretty unexpected for me, event-wise.

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 25, 13:47:04
Has anypony else been scanning the hidden QR Yoshi's hidden across the internet? Nintendo has left clues for us all to find these Yoshi's on the official Mario Tennis website. While I could send you all the links to the direct QR codes, I found it an itty bit more fun to find it yourself  :D
Here's the official page where the hints are http://mariotennisopen.nintendo.com/#/codes

If I'm not mistaken, the Yoshi QR codes are region-specific, so yeah... Either way, thanks for posting about that; I nearly forgot about the other codes X3

P.S. I want White Yoshi D:

EDIT: I give up... I can't beat anyone online anymore... If there was a doubles option for the Regional one, I'd probably play more...
EDIT2: Wow, I really need to pay attention to when they release more codes/info about the other Yoshis...

Go Up