Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

" ?..."Dagger stopped for a few seconds inside the clouds to use his goggles to scope out the target through the thick fog And waited to see what they would do. 
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

Shadow seeing that nothing comes yells out "Im a ghost" trying to throw off the ponies thoughts.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

LunarDusk

"..."

With that opening given and the amount of lock-on Dagger shot right into one of the assailant's wings and recoiled.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Mar 14, 21:03:17
"Sadly, it was rather dark, and it didn't help that he surrounded us in darkness as he took it," He explains.

Night Guard: Hmm...

The guard's sound made it an unconvincing sound.

Peacekeeper: I didn't see clearly either.
Peacemaker: Same. What I know he did made a darkened spell to make everything hard to see.

Night Guard: So I see. I had the description of a blue unicorn, so I will need to check you all around. Don't think I am accusing or not take your story as false. Just doing my job to be very sure. Surely no true criminal will run away from this now will they?

Both brothers know if he feels Peacekeeper they may kiss their flanks goodbye. Luckily the guard checks on Peacemaker first followed by Raven. Peaekeeper stays a bit behind to be sure he was last. Right after Raven, he now calls for Peacekeeper to come forth. Peacekeeper now marches with extreme fear in his thought that his wings will have to be exposed. Just before the guard is about to check, another guard approaches.

Guard 2: I see you stopped these three.
Night Guard: Just spot checking these 3 to make sure they are not stowing away the medalion.
Guard 2: Hmm. They are innocent. I seen them at the house, and they have no connection to the heist. I know as I am the perimiter guard of Glamour Glass.

The Night Guard stops and stands tall.

Night Guard: You three are free to go. Stay safe and stay indoors. Beware of the thief.

Peacemaker: Sure. Thanks.

Peacekeeper remained speechless except for a light "thank you". The guards then move about again on patrol.

Peacekeeper: That was really close. That other guard saved our flanks.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : i think we should find others...
Magic...

SandFire

With her wing being hit Shadow fell into the cloud saying "Come one, its like everyone in my family gets there wings knocked out before anything fun goes on."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 15, 01:57:58
Night Guard: Hmm...

The guard's sound made it an unconvincing sound.

Peacekeeper: I didn't see clearly either.
Peacemaker: Same. What I know he did made a darkened spell to make everything hard to see.

Night Guard: So I see. I had the description of a blue unicorn, so I will need to check you all around. Don't think I am accusing or not take your story as false. Just doing my job to be very sure. Surely no true criminal will run away from this now will they?

Both brothers know if he feels Peacekeeper they may kiss their flanks goodbye. Luckily the guard checks on Peacemaker first followed by Raven. Peaekeeper stays a bit behind to be sure he was last. Right after Raven, he now calls for Peacekeeper to come forth. Peacekeeper now marches with extreme fear in his thought that his wings will have to be exposed. Just before the guard is about to check, another guard approaches.

Guard 2: I see you stopped these three.
Night Guard: Just spot checking these 3 to make sure they are not stowing away the medalion.
Guard 2: Hmm. They are innocent. I seen them at the house, and they have no connection to the heist. I know as I am the perimiter guard of Glamour Glass.

The Night Guard stops and stands tall.

Night Guard: You three are free to go. Stay safe and stay indoors. Beware of the thief.

Peacemaker: Sure. Thanks.

Peacekeeper remained speechless except for a light "thank you". The guards then move about again on patrol.

Peacekeeper: That was really close. That other guard saved our flanks.

"Indeed. We best not tempt fate though. It's likely we shall encounter more in due time. Best they don't know you lot aren't from around here," Raven says, refusing to let his guard down so soon.

LunarDusk

"..."
Dagger flew up a bit further then started flying in a diagonal direction with both his hooves pointed out coming Shadows way. Zeal who was on the ground pointed in the air.
"Restrain them Dagger not eliminate them we dont need more any more tracks to make."

"..."

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

Shadow who began to panic .over unpredictable and hit Dagger in the nose booping him.

LunarDusk

" !..."
Dagger flew backwards from the acceleration and spin fall under the clouds.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

Shadow looked in suprise at the spinning out of control Dagger. Before deciding to try spinning the situation to favor her. With that she jumped onto the nearest roof, and used the pipes to get on the ground before circling the pair and asking. "What brings you two here to the city of unicorns,  i wonder, and just why are the guards after you?"

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Mar 15, 13:36:39
"Indeed. We best not tempt fate though. It's likely we shall encounter more in due time. Best they don't know you lot aren't from around here," Raven says, refusing to let his guard down so soon.

Peacemaker: Let's get home quickly before we get stopped again. Hope everyone is back as well. Would be bad if they get stopped and caught.

Peacekeeper: We never found those two who just left us. I don't know if they finally returned. Worst they probably already got caught. Chances if they did they probably be in the dungeon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

"We can hope for the best, but we'll know when we arrive," Raven says, taking to navigating the two, greeting those they pass neutrally, in an attempt to ease suspicion of their travel.

LunarDusk

Despite such an error, that did not stop Dagger from attacking. As soon as Shadow started circling around Zeal, Dagger flew back at high speed and did a critical uppercut directly in her stomach.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Blizzard_Frost

SandFire

Shadow being hit did a reactionary kick to the attacking pegasus knocking a few items loose on his self.

Misty Fly

Marble : what about the guards?
Magic...

Nameless Whirlwind

Nameless took note of the commotion that the guards were making. He looked down the street, seeing it become brighter and brighter. The guards were coming, with the most exquisite and excellently crafted swords seen in all the lands. The stallion always wanted to see on up close, but never on the opposite end of one.

"It seems our discussion is cut short." Nameless sighed. "I do hope that you can actually see with your artificial eye."

With a small puff of wind, Nameless disappeared into the darkness.

He crept through the back alleys of the city. He wasn't so deep into the alleyways, as that would be the most obvious place for anyone to be hiding. He was running parallel behind the buildings that faced the main streets of Canterlot. Even with an entire wall of brick, the sounds of guards penetrated through the wall and forced into his ears. As he passed across an intersection, the alleyway leading to the streets was completely bright as if it were day. If it weren't for the wooden fence in-between, he would be blanked by eyes. He couldn't directly count how many guards were out, but there had to be at least two dozen, possibly more.

He couldn't make out what they were distinctly saying, but he could grab out a few bits.

"-Best to stay indoors-"
"-Patrol near the front-"
"-Sightings of-"

He continued to move forwards, laying low near the ground. He had no idea where he was going...perhaps it was best to take the high ground. Their lack of pegasus guards would make it fairly easy to escape if he were to be caught.

Twirling his stick around once more, he conjured the winds around him. With the beat of his stick against the ground, a great force of wind pushed him up in response. Within seconds, he was up on a square portion of someone's roof.

Now this was much better! The light couldn't reach him from where he was standing, but it showed the exact location of where each guard patrol was. He could easily navigate his way to...well, he didn't exactly know yet. He could help whoever he met before, but that was too risky. Why would he risk his own life saving someone he just met?

He sat down and cross his legs, meditating in the darkness, hoping to find his way through this night.
Signature.

Blizzard_Frost

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 16, 10:05:45
Marble : what about the guards?

hmmmm.. *thinks for a second* hit me *points to my face*

Misty Fly

Marble : uhh...what? but i can't
Magic...

Go Up