Adventures in Equestria (Sign up here!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:37:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Checkmate

True.  *shrug* Granted, they'd probably have different jurisdictions as well.  Checkmate's an expert tactician, not a combatant.

hazardtime

Did Rush just make a new edit restricting the races to ponies only?

Rush of MLP

Crimson Shield "Zenryo" accepted!

And no, hazardtime, there are no restrictions on species, nor on races. Why do you ask?

hazardtime

Nevermind  :/  I read "Race (Ponies only)" in the application form and assumed that that was new   >A<  Completely forgot that it was there since the beginning and I simply ignored it because my char is a griffon  X3

OkamiAmaterasuPony

Name: Okami Amaterasu
Species: Pony
Race: Alicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Appearance:Looks like Twilight Sparkle but has the colors and Cutie Mark of the real version of Okami meaning, base color is white, eyes are yellow, mane is white with black and red stripes also the tail, Cutie Mark is like the game version of the Sun.
The sun god Amaterasu, let nature bloom!!!

Aeterna Sol

2014 Jul 10, 17:43:46 #45 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 23:10:10 by BlazingSun9001
Name: Blazing Sun
Race: Unicorn (I was thinking of corn when I typed the race lol)
Hometown: Ponyville
Appearance: Pure white skin with yellow eyes, white and yellow mane and tail that looks a little like the sun, Cutie Mark is a white and yellow sun with an energy beam flying from it.
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Usability of many types of magic, plus COMPLETE mastery over Light Magic (Or whatever you call it), INCLUDING the ability to use it as battle magic. She can also run quite fast. (Just tell me a good speed. As long as it's good enough for somepony who always wants to run faster, i'll roll with it.)
Personality: Depends on what's happening. (Like when in battle: Serious, and NEVER jokes around.)
Weaknesses: Can easily be caught off-guard when upset, but not worth it, because her power multiplies when mad. (Up to 3 times, depending on the level of anger.) Dark Arts/Magic is his main weakness, as long as you can hit her.
Other: Was abandoned at a young age.

Thorne Busch

name: Thorne Busch

species/race: earth pony

hometown: White Tail Woods

Appearance: big and strong with a drab reddish brown coat and a black mane. cutie mark is a paw print

talents:  strong, a natural tracker, great knowledge of plants/animals, great survival skills.

personality: headstrong, loyal, courageous, and adventurous. also somewhat outgoing

weaknesses: can be a bit overbearing and egotistical. also has a weak will towards food and money.
family resemblemance?!

Aeterna Sol

Can I add that her power increases when angry? (How much? Depends on how mad she is, with a max multiplier of 3.)

Rush of MLP

Yes, you may.

Also, Blazing Sun accepted! Thorn Busch accepted!

OkamiAmaterasuPony, you missed a few of the required things on the application, so I'm sorry, but I can't accept your character until you do. Okami Amaterasu declined... I'm sorry...

Aeterna Sol

harmiona

Name: Harmiona
Race (Ponies only): Unicorn
Age (For interaction's sake): 17
Hometown: Canterlot
Appearance: Like my profile picture, her cutie mark is an eye with a yin-yang pupil
Talent/Ability/Etc.: cooking,exploring and magic
Personality: lonelly but kind and friendly also shy
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): easly trust others and afraid of being alone
Other:she has a pet turtle called grumpy

Rush of MLP

krono Angelo whooves

Name: Krono
Species:gallophreyian time lord Pony
Race: Unicorn
Hometown: Ponyville
Appearance: Can be seen at http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag34/zealotofzael/kronoloe_zps71e93bda.jpg
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Is capable of using smarts as well as his sonic horn to build his gadgets with.
Personality: Can be seen on OC page. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13168.0
Weakness: Is decent with offensive magics and does not like being underestimated.
Other: N/A

gohen1

Name: Courier Skyrunner
Species:Outland pony
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Brown coat, amber eyes, and short hair/mane with bangs
Ability/talent: Letter for a cutie mark, delivers...well anything.
Job: Courier( hence his name :P)
Weakness: Was attacked by a manticore when he was little and it clawed his voicebox out. his mother carried him away, while his father stayed behind to cover them, but unfortunately was killed... :c) Courier survived but lost his voice, so is unable to speak.

Other: He is from the land outside of equestria where most ponies, griffons, dragons, etc Walk on hind legs, so yeah he walks on hindlegs. also carries a bow and arrow with him at all times. Wears clothes(except shoes of course)

Is this ok?
Time for an adventure!

Go Up