Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Malchron One

I'm a little worried that the server is going to crash the first hour of the game. Obviously, that's what the stress test is for.

For those who've downloaded the previous version during the other stress test, how long did the download take? I'm thinking of downloading the game, taking a walk and coming back after the initial rush has died down.

mariosonicman

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 05, 14:55:59
Quote from: mariosonicman on 2013 Jul 05, 14:53:39
its gonna be a long tortourous wait. but it will be worth it, but i have a question, on the FAQ part of this site it says fillies will grow to adulthood, is it forced or will it be an option? cause id want to stay as a filly/colt.

you can but then you will never get your cutie mark and miss out on parts of the game
but you will never be forced to become an adult

well thats fine by me, considering my OC doesnt have a cutie mark anyways.

McSleuthburger

The game hasnt really crashed before, so I dont think that will be an issue

as for the download time, its kinda hard to say because the download is a bit bigger than last time I think and not knowing your internet speed / how many people are going to download at the beginning the only I cna say is wait and see
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Sirius Dreams

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 05, 16:38:45

as for the download time, its kinda hard to say because the download is a bit bigger than last time I think and not knowing your internet speed / how many people are going to download at the beginning the only I cna say is wait and see

Have any light to shine on the size of this upcoming download?
Siri~

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

tux3

Spoiler: show
Quote from: hitman61live on 2013 Jul 05, 16:44:55
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 05, 16:38:45

Have any light to shine on the size of this upcoming download?

I'm not supposed to know but it should be around 300Mo

SHadowtech

I the only problem I remember experienced was logging in sometimes, I don't know if they have a log in server but it could be due to initial traffic.  :]

Renatan

Anyone know when the download link will be up? Or how much time is left to wait? I saw it somewhere in the forums, but lost the page  X3
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

MiJyn

Quote from: Renatan on 2013 Jul 05, 17:18:14
Anyone know when the download link will be up? Or how much time is left to wait? I saw it somewhere in the forums, but lost the page  X3

Well, previously, a guy posted this: http://www.datadieb.de/
It seems to work XD
"I am your father" - Darth Vader (previously known as Anakin Skywalker)

Renatan

Quote from: MiJyn on 2013 Jul 05, 17:23:23
Quote from: Renatan on 2013 Jul 05, 17:18:14

Well, previously, a guy posted this: http://www.datadieb.de/
It seems to work XD

" The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later. "
It doesn't like me   D:
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Appleflower

3 more hours on my timer, what about oth- I shouldn't ask, it's the same in time for us all. xD Getting Psyched!

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

MiJyn

Quote from: Appleflower on 2013 Jul 05, 17:33:28
3 more hours on my timer, what about oth- I shouldn't ask, it's the same in time for us all. xD Getting Psyched!

Odd, it's 4 hours on mine (3:55) O_O

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Zbizo

So much drama there and LoE team can't clean it, because all are busy now.
I feel sorry for them later reviewing more than 5 pages of posts filled with drama only.

MiJyn

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Jul 05, 17:36:18
So much drama there and LoE team can't clean it, because all are busy now.
I feel sorry for them later reviewing more than 5 pages of posts filled with drama only.

Hey hey hey, what are you saying about the best pony??  DD:

jk

Go Up