Tired mistakes

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2017 Feb 20, 04:15:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

what silly or dumb things have you done while your still half asleep
( I totally did not make this thread because i did something dumb this morning at work :ajshifty: )

This morning I tried to log onto the work PC with my forum details and the forums with my work details

Sweet Brew

I just finished a Terraria session with @Solvandus and @Edisonyap that was 90% tired mistakes from me.
I have lost track of the spelling errors, mis wording and other stuff that sounded funny if not horribly wrong.
Not to mention all the butterflies and goldfish that... well... let's just say swords are not nets.

I once peed in the trash can.

Edisonyap

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Feb 20, 05:25:23
I just finished a Terraria session with @Solvandus and @Edisonyap that was 90% tired mistakes from me.
I have lost track of the spelling errors, mis wording and other stuff that sounded funny if not horribly wrong.
Not to mention all the butterflies and goldfish that... well... let's just say swords are not nets.

Also not to mention about throwing a dynamite near me will lag the life out of me. xP

P.S: Guns are not meant to shoot at walking goldfish, they are meant to shoot at enemies.
Formerly known as: Winter White, Eddie<br />Add me on Steam if interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/edisonyap/

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Edisonyap on 2017 Feb 20, 07:35:26
Also not to mention about throwing a dynamite near me will lag the life out of me. xP

P.S: Guns are not meant to shoot at walking goldfish, they are meant to shoot at enemies.

At least it was not a grenade while opening a chest (ask Crabapple)

Solv

Man, what a hilariously coincidentally-timed thread literally moments within a bunch of tired shenanigans me, Sweet n' Edison had. :U

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2017 Feb 20, 05:25:23

I once peed in the trash can.

Aside from every other mispelling I had (correcting 3 words every sentence before hitting 'enter'), I definitely lost the last vestiges of linear thought when we found the sky islands. :V

But that aside, it's always cliff-falling, block-placing, not-net-swinging, butt-throwing, worm-slaying fun!  :]

(Also I did that out of laziness like 13 years ago when I was sick, and regretted it.)

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2017 Feb 20, 08:49:16
At least it was not a grenade while opening a chest (ask Crabapple)

On the bright side, nobody's thrown a bomb in the middle of the village yet. Had to clean up four or five holes in my buildings in a Terraria run with some other pals.  >:/
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Gamepaw

Something I do repeatedly on work computers, even though they are calculators compared to my setup. :3

I keep going to check steam and then get confused when it's not there, same with my favourites on Chrome.

Reversed though, I keep locking my computer when I get up like I do at work :V

Invultrois

Locking myself out from my internet banking account, entering the same password over and over only mispelled every time I enter the password. :facehoof:

Its was on my 7th mug of coffee at that time.

While making coffee early in the morning, poured coffee right on to the floor, I realized seconds later that I forgot to take the coffee mug.  :P

Elphyda

I tried implementing a quest.  It took the rest of the year to fix all the mistakes I made.

Chromastone64

I don't know if it counts as a mistake, but I was around my friends house last year when I just suddenly fell asleep in the chair. Just like that.
I do have a habit of accidently typing out stuff I see when I'm tired, though. Messes up my scripts bad.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

When you're pressing the unlock button on your car keyfob, trying to understand why the door isn't unlocking

Then remembering it doesn't work on the front door of your house.

Go Up