Can't Get In Server

Started by Pezbrony, 2016 Jul 29, 00:12:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pezbrony

2016 Jul 29, 00:12:20 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 00:32:53 by Pezbrony
I click on the servers, but nothing happens. Can someone well me what's wrong? Yes, I'm on a Mac OS x.

I'm just hoping this can be fixed soon.

Equinox3141

I'm having the same issue

Cheesy_Unicorns

DJ-Derpy

having same problem, is not working on mac launcher.

FlutterButterflyMLP

I'm having the same problem.  >.<
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

MessinwthReality

Yeah I can't get in either. I updated my launcher and everything. It says everything good to go except skills. Then it just says ERROR! beside the skills.   :l
Maybe there's only a dark road up ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Come on... let's go on a journey! -Kaori

DJ-Derpy

Quote from: MessinwthReality on 2016 Jul 29, 00:30:05
Yeah I can't get in either. I updated my launcher and everything. It says everything good to go except skills. Then it just says ERROR! beside the skills.   :l
Are you using a mac?

RuseMaster

Quote from: MessinwthReality on 2016 Jul 29, 00:30:05

So, you got into the actual server then? I haven't even got that far.

FlutterButterflyMLP

I've tried everything. Shut down LoE and reopened it. Expanded the file again.

NOTHING.
WORKS.

:'(
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Equinox3141

So is the problem with Mac?

Pezbrony

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:32:37

NOTHING.
WORKS.

Hopefully they fix it.

FlutterButterflyMLP

Maybe when they put up the Mac one for download, it had something wrong with it?

I'd really like to play this OSW, because it'll be the last one there is. I don't want it to start off like this.  DD:

Pezbrony

Quote from: Equinox3141 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:33:56

Yes, it is

Post Merge

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:32:37

NOTHING.
WORKS.

Hopefully they fix it.

RuseMaster

Quote from: Equinox3141 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:33:56

I doubt it, I haven't seen anyone with it working yet.

MessinwthReality

Quote from: RuseMaster on 2016 Jul 29, 00:32:01
So, you got into the actual server then? I haven't even got that far.

Yeah it lets me log in but that's it

Post Merge

Quote from: DJ-Derpy on 2016 Jul 29, 00:31:05
Are you using a mac?

No I'm using windows but I'm having the same issue
Maybe there's only a dark road up ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Come on... let's go on a journey! -Kaori

Zodia195

I am also having issues.  In fact, I never have been able to play the game at all.  I would have hoped that by this point most of the issues would have been fixed by now.  It seems Mac users have the most trouble with this game.

Sol-Republica

I'm also having the same issue with mac. Settings and everything else works but as soon as i try to get into a server, nothing

Tweeky

Same issues with Mac. I can log in but nothing happens when I click on a server. Please fix?  ono ono ono ono ono
All toxic mold is purple but not all purple mold is toxic

Equestrianman21

I've got the same issue, except it's because it says "server listing". I'm not upset about this, I just hope this gets fixed soon. I know how these things work...

Vertigo-01

Another bump; same issue here on Mac. I'll click on the server and nothing happens.

Go Up