Pewdiepie!!

Started by mane6, 2013 Jun 15, 08:32:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jul 22, 22:13:19
Quote from: Somebeing on 2013 Jul 22, 19:41:33
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jul 22, 19:32:50
Pewdiepie is cool. Only problem is that he swears a lot...

Of course that's a problem. Too bad that like all the good gaming channels has a lot of swears.

Pewdiepie is the 2nd most subscribed channel behind Smosh. Amazing, huh?

Not true that all gaming channels are like that. Chuggaaconroy doesn't swear, ever.

Tobuscus and Inthelittlewood refrain from swearing too.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

mane6

Oh god XD I watched him read a valentines fanfiction with Cry O.o It was called: Flowers for my Valentine A Pewdiepie X Cry Fanfiction. And it was hilarious! There is also animations, that are extremely funny. But i love watching his Aio Oni series, especially the South Park, but the one i watch the most is Amnesia.

And, im not one of those people that goes on about him everyday to people. Im not the type of person to post things to do with Pewdie on every forum. Im not obbsessed, but i find him great, some people think he only does this for money, but he dosent, he does it because its his dream. He dosent mind haters, he says they can have their own opinions. True. But he does not appreciate them spamming his vids with hate comments. He looks out for all the Bros in the Bro Army, and i find that very good of him.
If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes

Go Up