Among the Sleep

Started by Explolguy, 2012 Jun 04, 11:56:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Explolguy

Has anyone heard of this game? It's an Indie game currently being developed for PC and MAC.

Taken from the developer's website for the game:

"Among The Sleep invites you into the mind and body of a two year old child. After being put to bed one evening, mysterious things start to happen.
Being played in first person, the game let its players immerse themselves in a child's limitless imagination. This is a perspective we all have a distant familiarity with, but few can clearly remember what it felt like.
In the borderland between dream and reality, surreal creatures and diverse environments will present you with both physical and mental obstacles that challenge your creativity."

More here: http://www.krillbite.com/ats/

Early gameplay video:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]\\

So, anyone interested in this? I, as a horror buff, think this looks incredibly interesting. I'm very interested in playing this game. A new concept is always a great thing, and this looks like it might pull it off well.

Brick Stonewood

Why are there no responses to this post? It's one of the most intriguing premises I've seen in quite a while.

Goldenrod

I hadn't heard of this, but it seems like it could be really neat.
I'll have to peruse the website to see what's up.

Wandering Star

A must have for an horror nerd like me. Really, I just find pretty curious that every good terror game is made only for indie companies.

Doomguy

I have heard about this a while back on Reddit, then forgot about it. I love the originality of it, a horror game where you play as a toddler. Genius! O:

The_Unknown

Wow, this looks really promising, thanks for posting this. Definitely going to play this one when it comes out.

Lary

Sounds like LSD: Dream Emulator, only not influenced by strange Japanese culture.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

This does look pretty interesting and I find it intriguing how the big name developers are sticking to the same old rules with video games and indie game creators are coming up with new and original ones .

Mr.Darkling

Saw this video awhile back.
Not sure why I didn't look it up in detail, so thanks for the link ol' chap
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Go Up