Story of the Blanks

Started by Blade The Protector, 2012 Jun 09, 19:50:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blade The Protector

A very interesting game I found staring Applebloom  ono and Twilight Sparkle.  :I

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573755
Long Live Equestria!

Cutiebone

That game was cool.. yet so scary :]
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Lary

Played this months ago. Interesting, but short. Like... really short.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

lurk852

I first found this only two weeks ago. Short indeed, but very well done.

Immediately after finishing, I did what should be done with any creepy video game - I watched blind Let's Plays on Youtube. They can be pretty entertaining. :]

Oh, and if there were open-world PvP in LoE, someone could start an all-colt/filly guild that runs around attacking ponies with cutie marks ovO
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Thunder Jet

Its the game that started this all.
Why did it have to start like that for me?

Blade The Protector

Maybe if we're lucky they'll make Blanks one of the enemies in legends of Equestria.
Long Live Equestria!

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Blade The Protector on 2012 Jun 09, 21:14:32
Maybe if we're lucky they'll make Blanks one of the enemies in legends of Equestria.

Please don't give them ideas about Zombie Ponies. We're gonna get hayed if that happens.

Lary

This game has an eerie atmosphere, but it's nowhere near scary unlike Lun*USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST*
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Doomguy

I remember finding this game on newgrounds a while back looking for pony stuff, at first I though it was a cute little 8-bit project of a sort. That is, until, the game glitched up and got creepy. I kid you not, I thought I found a game straight out of a creepypasta. I'm glad it was a surprise instead of being in a 'Play this creepy game' message from somepony, else I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did.

lurk852

Quote from: Doomguy on 2012 Jun 09, 23:13:54
I remember finding this game on newgrounds a while back looking for pony stuff, at first I though it was a cute little 8-bit project of a sort. That is, until, the game glitched up and got creepy. I kid you not, I thought I found a game straight out of a creepypasta. I'm glad it was a surprise instead of being in a 'Play this creepy game' message from somepony, else I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did.

Yeah... creepiness is always better when it's unexpected.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Blade The Protector

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2012 Jun 09, 21:18:26
Quote from: Blade The Protector on 2012 Jun 09, 21:14:32

Please don't give them ideas about Zombie Ponies. We're gonna get hayed if that happens.
You don't think it would be cool to fight against a Blank using magic to knock its head off in a comic way fly straight through one or buck it back to sunny town.  Or to go straight into sunny town to learn the full story and try to break the obvious curse?  I really hope they put Blanks in Legends of Equestria.
Long Live Equestria!

Zygrograxgra

I'll be honest, it was less scary and more "Gotta get out of here now!"

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Mr.Darkling

Nice game but I dislike it for particular reasons that aren't hard to figure out ¬_¬
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Go Up