Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Minor-T5

Secretly thinks I am Gabe Newell who can't count to three.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Dark Spectrum

2015 Jan 12, 22:20:37 #82 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 12, 22:26:24 by Dark Spectrum
Secretly knows that Half-Life 3 is Illuminati.
(There was a thing here. Now it's gone. Magic.)
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here

All Hail:
the Glow Cloud, The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Hydra, The Prophets (not the Prophet of Truth, he was a scumbag), (Queen) Cadance, (Former King) Sombra, Starbucks, Giant Dad, and.....
Spookwagen

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Peace Keeper

Secretly spent Christmas money on the special deals.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Elphyda

Minor-T5

The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Peace Keeper

Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here

Has a secret button that can destroy the internet entirely
Please don't use it!  >A<
All Hail:
the Glow Cloud, The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Hydra, The Prophets (not the Prophet of Truth, he was a scumbag), (Queen) Cadance, (Former King) Sombra, Starbucks, Giant Dad, and.....
Spookwagen

Peace Keeper

*-Heh, just like Microsoft's emergency shut down button.

Secretly wants a cookie.

EspiraPhoenix

Secretly has a massive collection of books about trees. ovO

Peace Keeper

Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here

Secretly does cross-dimension ships (ex. Dean Winchester x Hermione Granger)
All Hail:
Spookwagen

Peace Keeper

Chromastone64

Secretly forgot they're married to Chrysalis.
" :/"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up